Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Good hostel, good staff too. The main problem is that the place is a little far from the strips, wich means, you need to get a taxi or Bus to go to nightclubs and Cassinos. Some weird people try to stop you at a street to try to gain advantage on you on some way, just keep walking. I recommend this place if you want just a place to sleep and go.

i had sucha nice welcoming in the las vegas hostel. ryan who is working night shift was very helpful and gave me all information i needed. the hostel itself is great. nice kitchen with all facilities and great pancakes (all you can eat) in the morning :) jum... the rooms are clean and big enough. i enjoyed relaxing at the pool. all receptionists are great people in that hostel! but ryan and james are the best ! thank you for making vegas so special!!

• 17th Aug 2013
  • Austria

A GREAT hostel environment, the location is right off the strip so you dont have to be abused with tourists prices the whole stay but still close enough to have MANY memorable night out in VEGAS! plus the 24- hour hot tub/ pool provided some great late night relaxation! Full kitchen and great common areas with many games that made people very social my WHOLE stay! PLUS staff hanging around always for great security or just a friend if you need some late night advice! Definitely recommend to ALL!

• 14th Aug 2013

apart from the lights in our rooms not working properly, I had no complaints, it was clean comfy and they gave me a book to read. good value for money considering they took us to our coach station ..thankyou

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Scotland

Thank you for staying with us!

Was at this hostel for some years ago . It was in bader shape this time.

Perfect place for a back packer on a budget. Great pool, activities and staff!

I mean, is not the best location, but the place is great! Nice pool, nice people, big rooms, laundry, friendly staff and helpfull in other words, evertyhing hels! And of course, is so cheap...!

good place, but could be improved

Thank you very much for your comment.. We are working really hard on making improvements and will really appreciate if you could elaborate a little more in what would you like to see improving. Whenever you get a chance please sent us your feedback at booking@lasvegashostel.net. Thank you!!!

The staff was very friendly and helpful, the amenities were good.The atmosphere was nice and people were outgoing. However, the hostel was kinda dirty, rooms were dark. The location is horrible. It's a walking distance to downtown , but you cannot walk (unless a big group) because of the homeless and other creepy people living nearby. I was told by a bus driver, cab driver, security guy and a cashier in a store that this is not a safe neighborhood, police patrols all the time, dangerous.

Thank you for your helpful review. We will do a better job at keeping our hostel cleaner.

the hostel is dirty and expensive. Nothing is included, like towels and internet. Not much space in the rooms (we stayed in a 6-bed dorm for females. I think you should make an effort to make this place feel and look nicer. You can't just ride on that you are situated in the famous Las vegas.

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • Sweden

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with us. We are working on making many improvements and we really appreciate your comment. We do offer towels and free wireless access.. We fail on communicating that information to you. Hope you give us a try again and spent more than just a couple of hours with us. Enjoy your travels!

I had an awesome time during my stay for EDC weekend my first time stay at a hostile. Met a lot of really cool ppl. It would have been better if I came with a group of girlfriends cuz we all could have shared a room. Bathrooms in the room need big time renovating but overall atmosphere was great. I wouldn't recommend hanging outside of the hostel but all and all had a great time price was great.Did not know out the $10 hold fee or extra 5% service charge if you use a cc.

• 21st Jun 2013

Clean and safe. The staff was awesome and very accommodating. I was with some hostel virgins and we all had a great time. The pool was clean and the activities (BBQ with a DJ!) allowed everyone to get together and have a lot of fun.

Fairly good location, walking distance to downtown. Gated parking. Cool staff make sure you have a good time in Vegas (limo trips to clubs on the Strip, barbecues,...). Good hostel if you want to meet new people and party hard. Rooms could be better: spacious but poor beds and poor bathroom.

I loved the pool and my room and bed were huge, which was also fabulous!

The atmosphere is down to you and the people you meet here as without the girls I met I would have been pretty bored. It was good to have the pool as it's sooo hot in June when I went. The air con in the room was not powerful enough and it was very noisy so it was hard to sleep. There are very few hostels in LV so you have to suck it in and go for it really. The room and bathrooms were very average. I liked the communal room with books etc but noone used it and the lights were left off.

A number of things broken or in need of a bit of bodging, but the place is comfortable and safe.

This is great , swimming pool good staff very nice. the only improvement shall be facilities, need a few repair for shower head, etc

The guy checking me in told me he couldn't find my reservation even though I had my confirmation with me. Another guy who works there showed up, however, and said there was plenty of space for me. Also, I ended up in an 8-bed room instead of the 6-bed room that I had booked, but I slept really well, so that change was perhaps a blessing in disguise! The other screwy thing was that, despite having a reservation, they raised the price on me by $4. My suggestion: Call ahead to confirm your details!

I was not informed online that I could not stay there without an international passport or student ID, so I couldn't even stay there once I drove all the way there. This was a pain and I would say that was very negative that they did not inform me of this before I reserved the room.

Great hostel it was clean and the facilities were good it is close to old vegas which is the best place to eat and drink cheap. It is a little way away from the main strip but they do run buses every 20min or half hour