Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

Several huge marks on the sheets that's disgusting. The guy in the lobby want to make you deaf by putting music at a huge volume from 11 am even if there is almost nobody in the hostel; you can't have a rest here...The washing machine is out of order. When it's not the music, it's the maintenance who wakes you up and enter your room just for checking the smoke detector, as if they can't do it before you were here. You stay 10 nights, you need one more, you have to pay 10 dollars more(no discount

• 30th Oct 2013

is actually a long distance to the main portion of the strip. staff gave me incorrect details about a grand canyon tour i booked and were not particularly helpful. there were no activities and didn´t seem to be anyone around so was a dead atmosphere. also the room wasn´t cleaned the 3 days i was there - the toilet paper wasn´t even restocked and the floor was filthy!

Needs a proper refurbishment it was dirty found cock roaches in the bath only one of the staff was friendly and helpful he was called chancy just wanted to leave but we had payed for three days it is miles from the strip in a very dangerous area we had to get a taxi back at night which a fortune even walking through the day we did not feel safe wish I had read the reviews before I booked

The sheets created a lot of static electricity meaning I got shocked everytime I touched anything, kinda in the ghetto too, heard domestic violence outside at night awesome hostel though, I'd recommend it.

This hostel is awesome. Staffs are awesome guys. I had good experiences in this place. I miss friends. I wanna go this place next time.

• 27th Sep 2013
  • South Korea

Good place for one night. You can even book without internet by personally arrival to hostel. Very delisious breakfast.

friendly staff. and very early checkin possible (4am!). but long walk into town

nice pool, a good walk from downtown, a little further to the strip. Secure parking

except brakfast and closing kitchen in weard hours was everything very cool. Very clean, pool, excelent atmosphere, super friendly staff. Whish there was different breakfast than pancakes...cant eat tham :( have some cereal choice would be super coool. Would recomend to change kitchen cleaning hours....everytime I wake up was kitchen closed..Vegas is not place to wake up early :) big gug being rought with his employes...keep it privet dude. It dont looks good.

The hostel is has great facilities and is based in a nice location (just off the strip but close enough). The property is a little tired in some places but given the price that is to be expected. It's good value. The staff were great, particularly Matt. All staff were very helpful and laid back.

• 12th Sep 2013

This hostel is located in a bad area.Staff were lovely and tried to make us as comfortable as possible. Reality is though, the hostel is empty and you are ages away from Vegas. Venturing out at night is pretty much impossible for a young woman.

• 10th Sep 2013

The hostel rooms are very dated and worn but it is nice to have a/c and your own bathroom. It's located in a very dodgy area, that being said there seemed to be plenty security guards around at night. Located within walking distance of the Freemont Experience. It was very quiet when I was there, not too many other guests.

very good place for stay though not close to strip area.

It's hard to give a review because I only stayed here for one night. The rooms seemed good, they have a pool and the staff was really nice and tried to help me when I had problems with my airport shuttle. The hostel is a little bit outside of the center but they offer a free shuttle to the Strip and to a shopping mall, so that's fine.

Great hostel, amazing staff, awesome place.. Located a little downtown near the old strip and Fremont St, $15 taxi ride to the strip! Walked several times in the day but would be too far at night! Don't let that bother you!! Fab place :-) highly recommended!!!

Good hostel, good staff too. The main problem is that the place is a little far from the strips, wich means, you need to get a taxi or Bus to go to nightclubs and Cassinos. Some weird people try to stop you at a street to try to gain advantage on you on some way, just keep walking. I recommend this place if you want just a place to sleep and go.

i had sucha nice welcoming in the las vegas hostel. ryan who is working night shift was very helpful and gave me all information i needed. the hostel itself is great. nice kitchen with all facilities and great pancakes (all you can eat) in the morning :) jum... the rooms are clean and big enough. i enjoyed relaxing at the pool. all receptionists are great people in that hostel! but ryan and james are the best ! thank you for making vegas so special!!

• 17th Aug 2013
  • Austria

A GREAT hostel environment, the location is right off the strip so you dont have to be abused with tourists prices the whole stay but still close enough to have MANY memorable night out in VEGAS! plus the 24- hour hot tub/ pool provided some great late night relaxation! Full kitchen and great common areas with many games that made people very social my WHOLE stay! PLUS staff hanging around always for great security or just a friend if you need some late night advice! Definitely recommend to ALL!

• 14th Aug 2013

apart from the lights in our rooms not working properly, I had no complaints, it was clean comfy and they gave me a book to read. good value for money considering they took us to our coach station ..thankyou

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Scotland

Thank you for staying with us!

Was at this hostel for some years ago . It was in bader shape this time.