Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

The pool and hot tub are awesome, staff is nice, you dont have fancy luxury like in the strip-hotels, but you dont have to fight for a space in the pool and you can chill out perfectly after a long and hard Vegas-night:) Ther bus going to the strip is in walking distance, and a 15-minute walk takes you to freemont experience.

• 12th Jun 2014

Amazing staff!! Super friendly and sociable, we hung out with them and had drinks all the time. Rooms were good, had an en suite bathroom and lockers however there was a cockroach in or room on our last night that freaked us out and they didn't clean the pool on one day that we were there. Overall a nice place, 10 min walk from Fremont St shopping area and downtown. I would recommend it for a short stay on a budget :)

2nd time staying there. It was a great experience again.

• 23rd May 2014

Had a great time. The pancakes in the morning were great. Special thanks to Chauncy for arranging the Limotour. He took really good care of the whole group and made sure everyone is safe. A bit far from the Strip, but still manageable. Surrounding area doesn't seem so safe, but you even have security guards who accompany you home late at night from downtown. Just ask the reception guys. Had a great stay.

Not close to the strip at all, if that's what your looking for...

Thanks all the staff for such a great service , Nathaly.

• 25th Apr 2014

They have so many extra Free Services,e.g Free Shuttle to The strip, breakfast provided (you can make really delicious pancakes), a Pool Bad Thing was just that The jaccuzzii is Not warm at all nearly cold as The Pool

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Arnikakay

Thank you.. Hope you had a good stay. Sorry about the Jacuzzi :-(

It was really difficult to find my room whever i come back from my going out. so i had to tried ask to front staffs, and theres no guide persons in passengeway, so i had to go to the front desk. and, the whether was to dry to stay there, actrally i wanted stay more there, but i didnt, because the weather was killed to me. my skin was dyied .becuse of strong heavy dry weather. why your hotel doesnt prepared something like humidifier in the guest rooms. so i bought the humidifier. the last day.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • South Korea

This was THE best hostel ever. I had just planned to go for 2 days, but the atmosphere and the crowd kept me in Las Vegas for a forthnight. The staff was friendly and helpfull and the facilities were just perfect iwth pool area, lounge, nice kitchens ect. If I'm ever coming back to Vegas, Las Vegas Hostel will definitely be my accomodation. Looking forward to it!

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

By far the best hostel I have stayed at, have been back 4 times now! Staff are very friendly and helpful and there is always something going on! Great to meet people by the pool then party on the strip at night, they will take you to the strip in their shuttle or on a party bus, get you free entry into the best clubs and provide alcohol! No need to worry about the area as hostel is very secure and there is always someone on the front desk, they are great value for money too! Highly recommend!!

Needs more attention to cleanliness. Room wasn't cleaned. Had to go to reception desk for toilet paper. Common area washrooms had dirty towels and no soap and hadn't been cleaned during my stay. Garbage and other debris floating in pool. Kitchen area wasn't kept up so there were long periods of neglect. Also, they're one and only computer was inadequate.

Worked fine but a bit rough and in a questionable neighbourhood. The staff could be better at handling their customers and money transactions.

The hostel Is ok, but be carefull the neighbohood Is very dangerous

I LOVE STAYING HERE!

• 24th Dec 2013

Several huge marks on the sheets that's disgusting. The guy in the lobby want to make you deaf by putting music at a huge volume from 11 am even if there is almost nobody in the hostel; you can't have a rest here...The washing machine is out of order. When it's not the music, it's the maintenance who wakes you up and enter your room just for checking the smoke detector, as if they can't do it before you were here. You stay 10 nights, you need one more, you have to pay 10 dollars more(no discount

• 30th Oct 2013

is actually a long distance to the main portion of the strip. staff gave me incorrect details about a grand canyon tour i booked and were not particularly helpful. there were no activities and didn´t seem to be anyone around so was a dead atmosphere. also the room wasn´t cleaned the 3 days i was there - the toilet paper wasn´t even restocked and the floor was filthy!

Needs a proper refurbishment it was dirty found cock roaches in the bath only one of the staff was friendly and helpful he was called chancy just wanted to leave but we had payed for three days it is miles from the strip in a very dangerous area we had to get a taxi back at night which a fortune even walking through the day we did not feel safe wish I had read the reviews before I booked

The sheets created a lot of static electricity meaning I got shocked everytime I touched anything, kinda in the ghetto too, heard domestic violence outside at night awesome hostel though, I'd recommend it.

This hostel is awesome. Staffs are awesome guys. I had good experiences in this place. I miss friends. I wanna go this place next time.

• 27th Sep 2013
  • South Korea

Good place for one night. You can even book without internet by personally arrival to hostel. Very delisious breakfast.