Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

I did not enjoy my time here. My room was dirty, and there was mould everywhere in the bathroom. I didn't want to touch anything for fear of catching something. They had no activities running, and you're so far away from everything. Can hardly call what they served up as breakfast - basically a jug of pancake mix and fry pan. The biggest thing was i didn't feel safe staying there - they didn't check if you had keys or anything.

El lugar está excelente para ir en grupo!

Need to make sure no one takes your bed! Yikes!!!!!!

Great place in great location off the strip in the fun Freemont section of town. So easy to get to if arrivu by bus.

Hostel breakfast is a joke, you should really improve it. Got into the dorm and it was so dirty, bathroom was disgusting and had to wait for the next day for some cleaning. Windown shades are broken in both dorms I stayed. The only locker avaiable when i got to the dorm was broken, no security at all. And I didn't mention that a 8-bed dorm only had 6 lockers (???). in resume, hostel has a great potential but it needs a reorganization right away.

Nice hostel,big bedroom ensuite,quiet,nice staff,great common rooms.The best value in Vegas!

Bad location. Don't travel the street alone at night. When I entered my room ALL the beds were unmade and it was difficult to tell which one was open. Out of 8 beds in the room, only 2 were taken. The bathroom was very outdated and the shower and floor were dirty. I had to ask the hostel staff for maid service the next day.

We had a great stay at Las Vegas Hostel! The room and bathroom weren't new or state of the art but it was clean enough and as a group of 6 with our own room and bathroom we had our privacy which was great. Having kitchen access and the free coffee and pancakes in the mornings was awesome. Bang for the buck here is huge!

• 31st Dec 2015

Well the hostel was not that clean, there were some beatles in the kitchen, but they were not bothering so much. Further more there was a pool and a jacuzzi too. Really nice. For breakfast there was coffee and free liquid to make pancakes by your own. It was really good for the price I paid, I couldn't expect more!!! Good deal!

Room and bathroom wasn't clean at all. Not a safe street to walk at night and place a little smelly.

Muy bueno todo, lo unico es que deberian dejar el porton del parqueo abierto. Mucha pereza estar pidiendo las llaves a cada rato.

An amazing place for living. It's really cheap around 10-12$ including tax and everything. The staffs are really kind. All the people staying their are like you and me looking for cheap but secured hostel. U can drop ur bags after u checkout even. In the dormitory a girl also stayed with us, it's perfectly safe and nice environment. If u really trust me just ignore all other remarks and stay their. U will definitely then agree with me. 5 star for them.

I have been here before and have had good experiences. When I arrived this time they did not have my reservation, nor record of my deposit. I had difficulties accessing service on my smartphone and finally was able to show my reservation. Fortunately a room was available on the outside of the main area. They would not refund my small deposit I paid for on this site unless proof from my bank. It was a small deposit so not a big deal, just inconvenient. Overall a good value for the low price.

Was perfect! The neighborhood was a little creepy but not a big deal, the beds are comfortable and you can take the bus really easy, also Fremont experience is like 4 blocks so it's perfect! Was my first time in a hostel and was awesome!

I felt secure and comfortable, and it was a great experience at a bargain price for a guy traveling on a budget. Thank you for the stay, and I will most definitely consider your hostel again.

• 13th Dec 2015
  • Greece

Girls on a front desk are very friendly, polite and professional at the same time. Pls make WiFI internet faster...

We arrived at the hostel as a bunch of young rowdy Australians and we were not disappointed by what we got! It's a great hostel that's full of awesome people! Location is great (although sometimes a little scary) and it's well worth it for such a little amount of money! Shout out to Matt and Earl who are really sick guys that work there! Always willing to go the extra mile!

• 9th Dec 2015

Bonne auberge, gens sympas. Jaccuzi chaud et propre, piscine pas mal. Un billard et une cuisine bien équipée sont a disposition. Salles de bains privative par chambre, bon point :-) Bémol, le quartier n est pas très sûre... Point a modifier, pas de rideau sur la fenêtre de la chambre exposée sud est...

• 7th Dec 2015

Once in the hostel I felt safe. However as soon as you step out side the location wasn't good as there is at least over an hours walk to any main sights. Being 2 girls, we didn't want to be out at night because we felt so unsafe in the area. The hostel is cheap yet basic. Give you what you want but the location is not good. When we went to the local score, 2 min walk away the cashier questioned why were even in this area??? Worrying bout

Really comfortable beds in good size dorm rooms. Staff were friendly and helpful. Heater in room was a bonus and greatly appreciated! Free breakfast was pancakes ONLY, an alternative would be great. Kitchen could do with re-stocking, only ever saw 2 mugs... Kitchen was a bit messy, says more about the guests though. Some planned 'activities/nights' could be fun, help solo travelers meet others.

« first « Prev 1 2 3