Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

The staff was very friendly and helpfull! We had made a mistake while booking and the girl who worked at the desk was really nice and helped us fix the booking. BUT the rooms we booked (two private rooms) looked like they had not been cleanded at all! The carpet was dirty, there was hair on the bathroomfloor and the bedsheets had nasty spots!! The neighbourhood was a bit scary too. Lots of strange people walking around the streets, so that we decided to take a cab instead of riding the bus.

• 28th Aug 2015

It is a nice hostel, the service is good. It has a decent kitchen where I could prepare pancakes and have coffee. I would definitely go back there.

Do not use the 2 floor bed because it is really noisy to you. And also, carpet is little dirty. But, they have some tour system and have a nice pool. And customer is cool to people. 2층 침대 쓰지 마세요. 오르락내리락 할 때마다 시끄러워요. 잠자는 사람도 깰 거예요. 와이파이도 좀 끊기고, 바닥도 좀 더러워요. 그래도, 투어 시스템이 좋고, 괜찮은 수영장 있으니 지내기엔 편해요. 포켓볼도 칠 수 있어요.

Définitivement passez votre chemin. Pour quelques dollars de plus vous aurez un hôtel pas trop mal sur le strip... Ce n'est pas loin de Fremont Expérience mais à part ça.. Tout est crade. Le petit dej: du café froid et de la pâte à pancake à faire soi même (dans une poêle degueulasse, comme tout le reste de la cuisine). Le quartier n'est pas très bien fréquenté et l'hôtel ne propose aucune activité. Il n'y avait aucune ambiance.. Il y aurait pourtant du potentiel avec la pidcine...

The place is pretty average, The rest of the hostel could do with a clean, and i mean a vacuum for starters. the foyer looks filthy, the staff couldnt care less because they are too busy playing on their phones, they take your money and thats the end of it.no explaining whats available or anything? we had a private room and yet we got 1 towel between the two of us till the next day. the lady cleaning was by herself and there was no clean towels left.I know you get what you pay for but come on

• 8th Aug 2015

特に悪くもなく、良くもなく。値段が安かったのは良かった。自分の不注意もあったが、物を別の宿泊客に盗まれてしまった。皆が使用する場所はビデオカメラ等で確認が取れる様にして頂ければ、解決出来たかも。また未然にしれないと思う。

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Japan

Cheapest place you’ll find in USA with a great swimming pool which is 24 hour (how cools that) and cold air conditioned rooms which feels great to sleep in concidering its 110 outside.

Point positif: la piscine!! Super car il fait TRÈS chaud à Las vegas! L'hygiène est déplorable, les chambres sont vraiment sale les draps aussi ainsi que les salles de bain.. On y croise régulièrement des cafares d'ailleurs La cuisine est dans un sale état elle aurait besoin elle aussi d'être nettoyé à fond ! La localisation n'est pas top l'auberge est sur fremont street mais la ou rien ne se passe. Quartier un peu mal famé... Après pour le prix il faut s'attendre à du grand luxe!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Bonne auberge pour des personnes pas trop exigeant Au niveau de l'emplacement c'est à 45 min de marche des grands hôtels rien de bien méchant pour de bons marcheurs. Le soir pas mal de gens un peu étranges on ne sent pas très à l'aise dans les environs préférer prendre le bus pour rentrer. Auberge bien desservie.

Pretty standard hostel. Location is poor but the atmosphere is decent and the free pancakes in the morning helped with the hangovers. Pool is good.

The neighborhood is a bit dangerous, some whores and drug dealers around the place. The black girl from staff had really bad attitude to visitors, not friendly or informative.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Lindo hostel pero un poco alejado del centro.

Sheets were just thrown at us. Pool area was dirty. Lounge chairs were all broken. The location was in the ghetto of Las Vegas. Worst experience ever.

We were first concerned by our taxi drivers response to the address! He was amazed that we wanted to go there. Upon arrival, we found that the private 4 bed room we had booked was not available, but the staff said that we could have a six bed room for our private use. A man came into the room in the middle of the night - he was still staying there! The area is AWFUL - drunk/drugged crazies yelling abuse. We were out of there at 6 the next morning and went to the Stratosphere, which was cheaper!

Be careful with this hostel if you have USA citizenship. I signed up and paid on hostelworld and when I got to the hostel they asked me if I had a US passport. I did but a new replacement passport without any stamps. They said it didn't indicate I had traveled and all guests must be international travelers. Then they asked me if I had any tickets that showed I was leaving Las Vegas, such as a bus ticket to Los Angeles, which I didn't so they wouldn't let me stay in the hostel.

Las Vegas Hostel was an overall good experience. The price was fair for the area and for it being in the US. The organization of the hostel, however, was pretty poor. The location of the hostel is in a kind of shady area at night, but during the day it's more than fine, just far to walk to the Strip. It is very close to Fremont St and to buses though, so that made it work just fine. The pool on site was really nice, and the staff and atmosphere was awesome (:

• 16th Jul 2015

Excellent value for money with a good pool! Atmosphere is amazing and everybody is super social and the staff are great and will take you out pretty much every night, especially James and Matt. Had a wicked time and will definitely return if I come back to vegas

heat the spa for nightly use by 15-20 degrees cover it to keep ot hot arrange a shuttle from the airport to the hostel cheaply or a hostel van can be shared for shopping etc install a printer scanner copier fax machine in the lobby with the computer a community printer some outside lights that are colorful open the rear gate more bicycles arrange a lock with the bikes to be left at the airport or bus depot for pickup by the hostel or other visitor later on instead of the van maybe some scooters

• 6th Jul 2015

The 3pm check in is the only complaint. Not that you should change it, just let our guest know ahead of time. Besides that I loved everything and I would definitely stay again.

Hotel placé près d'un arrêt de bus amenant directement au downtown. Parking gratuit juste à côté de l'auberge. Petit déjeuner bien sympathique (pancakes à faire soi-même). Piscine bien rafraîchissante en ces chaudes après-midi. Parfait !

« first « Prev 1 2 3