Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

Location is not ideal, we felt really uncomfortable walking down the street to and from the hostel even in daytime as we could barely take ten steps outside without someone saying inappropriate things or following us. The day we arrived a guy got stabbed literally right outside and was lying on the front steps, it was pretty crazy to see and didn't make us feel safe at all although the staff assured us that nothing like that has happened before. Best thing about the hostel was the pool!!

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. It was the worse hostel of our 2 and a half month trip. The staff were high and drunk all the time, ate all the food they made for the guests (we waited for food we signed up for, then didn't get any). One guy came into the all girl room four times one night and woke everyone up purposefully. Location awful. Car park was suppose to be locked but often wasn't. Quite as not many people there (just as cheap to stay on strip). Overcharged us and were unhelpful at the time.

A really great and fun place! Especially the staff is amazing, always up to party or for a drink. The pool area is great and even after checkout you can stay at the hostel. Thanks to Matt, kurt, Jason and Franco, they keep the hostel fun at all times!

This is the worst Hostel Ever!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!! If you value your safety do not stay here. The Hostel is located very far from anything. It is at least a 15min walk to Downtown. The Hostel is surrounded by drunks and even my taxi drrver didn't want to drive there. The staff were asleep when I arrived home one night. When I asked for toilet paper they said 'we can't find any' like that was the answer. They found one roll for my room on my insistence.

• 19th Aug 2014

Stay in Las Vegas Hostel was amazing. I will never forget the things that lived in Vegas and the people I met through the hostel. Hope to return soon! :) Divanyr - Brazil

• 19th Aug 2014
  • cariuxa

Am Flughafen angekommen, erhielten wir bereits die ersten negativen Informationen. Das Hostel läge in einer sehr gefährlichen Gegend Las Vegas und es sei nicht zu empfehlen alleine umherzulaufen. Dies bestätigte sich in höchstem Maße. Weiterhin stimmten die Informationen der Seite absolut nicht überein. Der Schuttelbus war teurer als angegeben und das Hostel in einem absolut heruntergekommenen Zustand. Im Badebereich roch es nach Erbrochenem und die Matratzen im Zimmer waren fleckig. Umgezogen!

If I'ld checked other website like Tripadvisor, I would never book that hostel .... I suspect some fake reviews on Hostelworld ....

• 11th Aug 2014

Great hostel, good vibe, big pool, anything goes. Shout out to Matt especially... Good luck on the 200. Have a munch for us! Bull Tourpedo and Femidom!

I really liked the swimming pool and hot tub. It's the only hostel in Las Vegas that has a pool and hot tub. I really enjoyed the staff too. Pam, Matt, James, and Jeremy we're all very helpful and friendly. I plan on coming back to this hostel in the future.

Loved it!

• 18th Jul 2014

Located on Fremont Street, this place was an easy walk down to the Fremont St Experience. However, a bit far from the strip for those looking to head down there for your stay. However, I chose this place as it was cheaper than most and it has a pool for those hot, sweltering days. I had a great stay here. Thanks.

Totally fun hostel. Would definitely stay again. A little far from the strip but close to Fremont which I preferred anyway. Great facilities and friendly staff who'll have a beer with you when your shift is up.

The room was dark and very hot, the air conditioning didnt work, they put a fan in the room which made a horrendous noise but it was the only way to stand the heat in a 6 bed room, It wasnt that cheap considering the age of the facilities.

Excellent Hostel for EDC. A little to far from the rest of Vegas to go for a normal trip.

• 19th Jun 2014

Such a beautiful lady manager works here!

The pool and hot tub are awesome, staff is nice, you dont have fancy luxury like in the strip-hotels, but you dont have to fight for a space in the pool and you can chill out perfectly after a long and hard Vegas-night:) Ther bus going to the strip is in walking distance, and a 15-minute walk takes you to freemont experience.

• 12th Jun 2014

Amazing staff!! Super friendly and sociable, we hung out with them and had drinks all the time. Rooms were good, had an en suite bathroom and lockers however there was a cockroach in or room on our last night that freaked us out and they didn't clean the pool on one day that we were there. Overall a nice place, 10 min walk from Fremont St shopping area and downtown. I would recommend it for a short stay on a budget :)

2nd time staying there. It was a great experience again.

• 23rd May 2014

Had a great time. The pancakes in the morning were great. Special thanks to Chauncy for arranging the Limotour. He took really good care of the whole group and made sure everyone is safe. A bit far from the Strip, but still manageable. Surrounding area doesn't seem so safe, but you even have security guards who accompany you home late at night from downtown. Just ask the reception guys. Had a great stay.

El hostel deja mucho que desear. No funcionaba el derivador de la ducha. salía más por abajo que por arriba, por lo que tenia que usarla al máximo para que salga agua por la ducha. Hay que sumarle que la bañera estaba tapada y se llenaba enseguida. Tardaron dos dias en solucionarlo (la bañera, el derivador no lo arreglaron nunca), para ese momento el agua estaba podrida y no la limpiaron. En Las Vegas los hoteles son muy baratos los dias de semana, hay que usarlos en vez del hostel.