Laterano Guest House Reviews

Via dell'Amba Aradam, 20, Rome, Italy

It was a really nice stay and the staff was very helpful. We feel very save and if we go back to rome, definitely stay again in Laterano Guesthouse!

• 12th Jul 2014

Breakfast was very bad. Very. And only from 8:30 to 9:30. Check out at 10:30.

This is a really weird place to stay! It's not bad, I'm not upset that we stayed there but I wouldn't go back! The rooms are all you can expect from budget accommodation but they do have really lumpy pillows! There is a kitchen but it's locked except at breakfast time so you can't use it. Both the bathrooms flood constantly because of bad (or non existent!) shower curtains and then the guests get blamed for being messy and the staff were nice but did the minimum! Not bad but wouldn't return.

At first glance it seemed like an ok place. However, our duvet had no cover on it and had stains all over it. Forget pillows, you are just given a pillow case with a few balls of fluff on the inside. There were only two showers for the entire place and one of them had no shower curtain so the room would flood. No soap and nothing to dry your hands with after going to the bathroom. Plus we expected more out of the "breakfast" as it is listed as a B

Hard to find, and when I came there nobody opened the door and/or answered the phone. I waited outside for 30 minutes with heavy bags calling, and trying to reach them, but none answered. So I had to go to another hotel. So if you are looking for adventures with bags around the city in a search of another hotel when you have already booked this one, then this place is definitely for you!

• 18th May 2014
  • Russia

Friendly staff which gives good advices about city

• 15th May 2014
  • Belarus

Located within walking distance to the Colosseum. Shared bathrooms, small shower. Free breakfast of fresh coffee, croissants, toast, jam, and juice. Staff is friendly. No 24 hour reception, so guests need to inform staff of arrival in order to be let in. Rooms were very spacious.

My room was good (single, double bed with natural light), but everything else was sub-par. There were no mats in either of the bathrooms, which meant that they were constantly flooded. Things seemed to be falling apart-both towel racks broke off when used. The thing that annoyed me the most was that the staff spoke very loudly in the morning.The walls are very thin, and so a lay-in was not possible past 830am, as the owner insisted on shouting down the phone in a room right next to mine.

Stayed here for two night, not so much a hostel must an apartment with private rooms (Perfect for me) Great value for money, really nice host, gave me an indepth guide of things to see in Rome. 10 minute walk to the Collessuem, would definitely stay here again when in Rome... Pun intended :)

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts