Laterano Guest House Reviews

Via dell'Amba Aradam, 20, Rome, Italy

The location is good, quite close to the Colosseum. The staff is ok but the person at the so-called reception is not there all the time so you have to be very precise about the arrival time in order to find someone there. The door at the entrance is extremely noisy, parking is very hard to find and expensive, and breakfast is a bad joke! And don't forget about the 3,5EUR/person you have to pay extra.

my arrival time was 11 am. I was there at 11:30 and it was close. I called them and they told me I have to stay in front of the building waiting for a stuff to come. she came after 45 min. then she register my name and I paid the money. then she told me that your room is not ready. we have to clean it. you have to come back at least after one hour. there was also some other problems : no air condition the shower was not working properly

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Iran

Not a bad stay for the price you pay. There was no shower head in the shower so it was literally a hole in the roof. Location was good and staff friendly

It was a really nice stay and the staff was very helpful. We feel very save and if we go back to rome, definitely stay again in Laterano Guesthouse!

• 12th Jul 2014

Breakfast was very bad. Very. And only from 8:30 to 9:30. Check out at 10:30.

This is a really weird place to stay! It's not bad, I'm not upset that we stayed there but I wouldn't go back! The rooms are all you can expect from budget accommodation but they do have really lumpy pillows! There is a kitchen but it's locked except at breakfast time so you can't use it. Both the bathrooms flood constantly because of bad (or non existent!) shower curtains and then the guests get blamed for being messy and the staff were nice but did the minimum! Not bad but wouldn't return.

At first glance it seemed like an ok place. However, our duvet had no cover on it and had stains all over it. Forget pillows, you are just given a pillow case with a few balls of fluff on the inside. There were only two showers for the entire place and one of them had no shower curtain so the room would flood. No soap and nothing to dry your hands with after going to the bathroom. Plus we expected more out of the "breakfast" as it is listed as a B

Hard to find, and when I came there nobody opened the door and/or answered the phone. I waited outside for 30 minutes with heavy bags calling, and trying to reach them, but none answered. So I had to go to another hotel. So if you are looking for adventures with bags around the city in a search of another hotel when you have already booked this one, then this place is definitely for you!

• 18th May 2014
  • Russia

Friendly staff which gives good advices about city

• 15th May 2014
  • Belarus

Located within walking distance to the Colosseum. Shared bathrooms, small shower. Free breakfast of fresh coffee, croissants, toast, jam, and juice. Staff is friendly. No 24 hour reception, so guests need to inform staff of arrival in order to be let in. Rooms were very spacious.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts