Latina Hostal Reviews

Puerta de Emergencia Hospital Heodra, 1-1/2 blocks, Leon, Nicaragua

Great spot to rest your head. The staff were friendly as well. iViva Tona!

Best place to stay in Leon, and the tours were awesome! Paul does a great job keeping guests busy with activities, and also takes time to take you to places off the beaten path, just right up my alley. I definitely recommend this to anyone spending some time in Leon.

• 16th Mar 2014

really a nice place, clean, beautiful garden and nice staff

A great deal for the price. Had lots of fun going to the beach with the hostel.

• 2nd Mar 2014

A basic hostel near to the centre . Amazing value and includes a good breakfast. The young woman on reception is lovely. Recommended.

The hostel was nice, and Paul is awesome. Friendly place, great atmosphere, and they go out of there way to make sure you have a good experience. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Amazing place! Loved Paul.

A good hostel for a great price. They offer free breakfast, comfortable beds each with its own fan and large locker. Its a small hostel but great for meeting people. It has a bar and nice outside area with hammocks and seating areas. It is Paul who makes the place though! He can organise trips, recommend the best places to eat and drink in town and makes a great mojito. I definitely recommend hanging out with this guy and hes more than willing to take everyone out to the clubs once the bar closes

Comfortable beds and pillows. Bar with happy hour. Great staff! Paul organized the volcano tour, a trip to the beach, and took us out on the town at night. The front gate is locked 24 hours a day and someone is always there to unlock it for you. Overall great time and great impression of Leon.

• 7th Feb 2014

An excellent hostel, but watch out for Paul, he's trouble with a capital 'would you like another mojito?'

Very friendly and accomodating staff! Would recommend this place to anyone!

we think the private room, being very small, is grossly overpriced. It would have been better for us to take the 4 beds room: larger and cheaper. That is why we consider value for money poor.

Awesome value! The staff was great when I was there - a pancake and banana breakfast and a willing host to take those of us out who preferred an adult beverage or two. The beds aren't the best in the world, but they sufficed. All in all, a great hostel if you're looking for a fairly social place, but able to get to know everyone who is staying there.

Supposed to stay 1 night stay 4! Best staff, good emplacement, awesome tour And great city ! Loved my stay there recommand it anytime.... The french Canadian backpacker !

• 20th Jan 2014

Nice place to stay with breakfast included if the reservation is not forgotten ... fortunately there was a free bed in the girl's dorm and the girl were ok wih me ..

Thanks to everyone at the hostel. You guys made our stay great and we can't wait to come back and visit Leon again. Good luck with everything.

This was my first time staying at a hostel in a foreign country. Latina felt very home-like. Not a party hostel, but still knowing how to have a good time. The guide Paul was very nice and will gladly walk around to town with you. Some hostels are closer to the central, but it is really a short walk. The beds were comfortable and the fans were very useful. Despite the windows that don't fully close, I never had a issue with mosquitos in bed. As far as sanitation, it's a hostel, but pretty good.

Staff were lovely (the young girl in particular was very hospitable), however the location of the hostel is in quite an unsafe area. Fast wifi. Cold showers. Overpriced considering the standard of the room.

this place has a great atmosphere is clean and has amazing staff members! I would highly recommend this place..

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Belgium

I absolutely loved my stay here. We arrived in the evening and we were immediately welcomed by one of the guys running the hostel, Paul. He showed us where to get food and drink and introduced us to other travelers staying at hostel. Paul also took us to go volcano boarding and the hostel gave us a ride to the bus because we were short on time. Nice clean place to stay and amazing hospitality!! Definitely recommend!