Laughing Kiwi Backpackers Reviews

310 High Street, Motueka, New Zealand

Great hostel. Recently renovated, everything looks new and is clean. Hostess is very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay. It was one of my best hostels in NZ.

I would like to thank again the manager who helped us to book the reservation for Abel Tasman early in the morning for the same day !

Great place to stay! Free wifi, Sky tv, long hot showers

wonderful place! great to have it divided in cottages.

We enjoyed our stay at The Laughing Kiwi. The staff was real friendly and made sure everything was taken good care of in and around the hostel, the hostel is well maintained, clean and we loved the atmosphere. It's a cosy place, with a nice fireplace in the general room connected to the kitchen. Not too crowded during this time of the year, which we liked, but also not deserted. Close to supermarket, 20 min drive from Abel Tasman park entrance. I'd definitely recommend this hostel.