Lavender Circus Hostel, Doubles & Ensuites Reviews

Muzeum Krt. 37, V.district, Budapest, Hungary

A very nice hostel with cool interior design and a friendly atmosphere. Some rooms are great while others need some work (i.e. room 5 was great while room 3 had an incredibly squeaky bed and literally no place to hang the coats). The sanitary facilities are adequate (say hi to the catfish in the toilet aquarium for us :D), unlimited hot water via the gas heater. The staff are all very helpful if you need anything but the attitude varies from really friendly to somewhat indifferent.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Ukraine

I have stayed in 75+ hostels, and this one is definitely one of the best. It location is great, a 5 minute walk from the Jewish Quarter and 10 from the river area. The decorations were very eclectic and the rooms were unique. The bed was just a mattress on the floor but for some reason was so comfortable. The place was impeccably clean. The only negatives were that the hostel is up 110 steps and the bathrooms were all-inclusive, so when someone was showering you couldn't use the toilet / sink

The private room was perfect. The decor was wonderful, so homey and welcoming. The staff were so accommodating and so willing to help. A bit of a walk to some sights, but that's the best way to get to know the city!

The hostel was very good and cute. Atmosphere was vintage. Staffs were very helpfull and cheerfull. I think it is best hostel in Budapest

couldn't have asked for a better hostel. cheap, beautiful, best location, nice staff, cosy bedrooms, warm heating as it was freezing outside, relaxed and unique. have already recommended it to lots of people.

• 5th Feb 2015

Clean, cosy and affordable. Easy to get to by public transport. Really lovely place.

• 4th Feb 2015

this is the greatest place in eastern europe

The best possible choice for travelling students or young people that want to have fun and explore new city without paying too much for accomodation. Very friendly staff, kitchen where you can meet other guests or prepare your food (coffee for free, wohoo), really interesting and funny interiors, perfect location - very close to the city centre and many bars.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

Would come back for sure

• 21st Jan 2015

Thank you very much for the warm reception and tourist information. We loved our stay. Would love to come back some day.

Lovely quirky hostel. Decor is really cool and lots to look at. Staff are helpful and gave us a map and advice on different areas to see. Staff are friendly and smiley :) Enjoyable and relaxing vibe.

• 28th Dec 2014

Perfectly located, beautifully decorated and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Couldn't fault it, amazing value for money.

• 11th Dec 2014

This hostel is really great, wonderfully decorated and the people are very nice, ready to help for anything, they even cooked us a traditional hungarian meal ! Thanks for all, I really I will come back to this hostel if I return to Budapest.

• 11th Dec 2014

Me and my friend had an excellent stay. Clean, comfortable, awesome atmosphere, good location and the stuff very kind. When we arrived they offer us hot drinks (and even homemade palinka, that obviously I accepted hehe) with a very nice introduction of the city and places to visit... Thank you ;) uri

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Spain

The best hostel I ever been to! The staff are really friendly And helpt out with everything. They drew a map for me and described the whole budapest! I will definitely come back :) thanks!

This was a wonderful hostel! We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful and even prepared us a hungarian meal, including palinka- a traditional drink.

It is our 4th stay in this hostel, the best of Budapest. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff very helpfull.

The staff were amazing, welcoming and really friendly, and gave us excellent and in depth advice and knowledge about the city - where to eat, drink, visit and party! We couldn't have asked for more. I would visit Budapest again just to stay at this hostel again! It's central, and basically opposite the metro station, making public transport really easy. The atmosphere was lovely, it's a small hostel, and all the staff seem to be friends - just a place that really makes you feel at home!

This has to be one of the best hostel's I have ever stayed in. I would defiantly come back to stay here and recommend to anyone. The staff were amazing, very helpful and lovely people. The rooms were very quirky and the location was Ace. Could not recommend enough!

It is the best hostel that i stayed. The staff is very welcoming, helpful and polite. It is very furnished end cozy. If i will return in Budapest i hope to stay here again. Congratulations