Lavender Circus Hostel, Doubles & Ensuites Reviews

Muzeum Krt. 37, V.district, Budapest, Hungary

It is our 4th stay in this hostel, the best of Budapest. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff very helpfull.

This has to be one of the best hostel's I have ever stayed in. I would defiantly come back to stay here and recommend to anyone. The staff were amazing, very helpful and lovely people. The rooms were very quirky and the location was Ace. Could not recommend enough!

It is the best hostel that i stayed. The staff is very welcoming, helpful and polite. It is very furnished end cozy. If i will return in Budapest i hope to stay here again. Congratulations

The apartment that I had during my short staying Budapest was very satisfying, the staffs were surprisingly very helpful and friendly, its hard to find people like them at other hostels. This isn't far the best hostel u have stayed at so far. Will defo come back and stay at the same hostel again.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Amazing place! Looks exactly as the photos if not better. We felt very much at home and I personally didn't want to leave. Clean and spacious room. The staff is so sweet and always ready to help with advice, directions and recommendations. The location is also very good next to the national museum and the synagogue.

awesome & unique hostel to stay at the heart of Budapest

• 23rd Oct 2014

Very welcoming hostel; great location for public transport and major sights.

The website said that there was a hot tube at the hostel, however I did not see one there.

• 11th Oct 2014

The hostel was in an excellent location and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Me and my girlfriend had a great time staying there and will recommend it to others. The place was full of character and totally affordable. We felt lucky to find it. Thanks for the time we stayed.

• 8th Oct 2014

Everything was perfect!

Eva and her map...well this is (because despite the fact we left Budapest I decided to keep her map) real masterpiece...She spent around an hour with us telling us (and marking stuff on the map with the surgical precision) where to have a beautiful wine or great breakfast or whatever you need if you are in the city you have never been before :) Very friendly staff, excellent location and first step to have a great time in Budapest. Big time !

A very nice staff introduced the whole city and marked on CitySpy map, invited us Pálinka.

If only I could give the staff and creativity 10 stars, I would. The staff never did less than their all, helping us find train, bus, etc. for our onward international journey. The hostel is in a protected historical building so no elevators are allowed, but the creative artwork makes up for it. This hostel is as ecclectic as it comes. We took so many pictures of our private room, all designed with the most adorable wall paintings. Retro here rules!

Check in took us 1 hour, staff was a bit too nice...

Wow! Where do I begin? By FAR the most unique hostel experience of my life so far. A very artsy, creative, eccentric hostel, with a super cool design. The staff, Henne and Eva, were A+ people and we were welcomed by multiple "welcome to budapest shots" (goes down smoooth haha). The rooms were clean, safe, and beautiful. My only advice is signage and lighting for the stairwell. The hostel is simply a floor of a building hard to spot, and the dark hallways might scare people off. Don't be scared!

I have stayed in lots of hostels all over Europe and South America and this is definitely one if my all time favorites!! It us beautifully decorated, very clean, in a great location and the staff was very friendly. I will definitely be back! Thanks for a wonderful stay.

It was all great

This place was amazing! The decor was so cool and quirky! Our double room came unexpectedly with a mini kitchen for ourselves with fridge. Very clean! Felt very safe in neighbourhood. The staff was so nice. Sat down and went through map with you for an hour! Plus free drink cards (highly recommend the ruin pubs). Only complaint would be that it was very noisy in the room with the traffic outside from the main road but only a tiny issue! Perfect place!

Best hostel we've stayed in at our trip! It is different from the usual hostels, the staff is really relaxed and friendly, everything is lovely decorated, the hostel has a good location and you can always drink free palinka ;)

This hostel was fantastic. It has plenty of character but is also very peaceful and homely. Great location, great kitchen facilities. One thing - maybe it would have been good to have a wardrobe in the bedroom. Staff were very friendly and helpful, they made us feel at home and went beyond the call of duty by helping us book our spa trip and doing our laundry. I would definitely recommend this place to friends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3