Lavender Circus Hostel, Doubles & Ensuites Reviews

Muzeum Krt. 37, V.district, Budapest, Hungary

Nice, clean and super interesting hostel :-).

The staff was great! They offered us a shot of Polinka upon arrival and then chatted with us about how to get around and where to go for food, drinks, culture, etc. Everyone was so friendly and the artwork in the rooms is super cool.

This hostel was definitely the nicest hostel we have ever stayed. The atmosphere is really great! It is a very cosy place and makes you feel very comfortable. The host on our arrival was very very kind. We immediately got a cup of coffee and sat down while she explained all of Budapest. She pointed out all the nice touristic places, the nice bars and restaurants. Budapest itself was also great. We will certainly return to the beautiful city and stay in the Lavender Circus again :).

Very unique decorations, incredible location, and very helpful staff. I will definitely stay here again if I ever return to Budapest.

Fantastic hostel, by far the best I have ever stayed in! The door rattled a bit but this was easily fixed and the bathroom flooded on the first day. Staff were very quick to fix and cared about us the entire time. Other than a few stairs it couldnt have been better. Keep up the good work!

• 30th Dec 2015

Thank you for our stay - we had a lovely time and your hostel is truly inspiring!

So much style so nice atmosphere so cozy so mellow....I love it

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Greece

Fantastic stay - can not fault the place

• 19th Nov 2015

We booked a room at the Lavender Hostel but they were overbooked. So we get one of the apartments on another location. But also this apartment was great as well. The staff was very nice and helpful.

• 14th Nov 2015

absolutely amazing place to stay, near the centre, really clean room and beds and very nice staff

Lavender circus us a great little hostel, perfect for a relaxing stay in Budapest! The hostel also looks AMAZING, I don't know how they managed to make the place look and quirky yet homely as they have! The only downside is the showers have nowhere to put the handle, so you have to hold it the whole time. But regardless, I would definitely stay here again!

Absolutely loved it here! Staff were super helpful and the place is amazing. Would totally stay again :)

The staff are so wonderful. They helped figure out the best way to get to the airport, introduced us to our favorite places to eat and made us coffee when we came back tired from a long day out. Cannot recommend this place enough. It's also super secure.

• 26th Oct 2015

I really like Lavender Circus. It surprised me at first sight. Every detail is perfect and stylish. The staff is really helpful and friendly like friends. They recommended me lovely restaurants and shops. And the location is perfect, I can get there by public transportation easily ( and by walk also).The room is comfortable and quiet. I love the atmosphere in the hostel and I had a great time. If I travel to Budapest again, I will definitely choose Lavender Circus again.

The staff is amazing! Very kind and helpful. The dinner party was awesome as well!

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Israel

Great hostel. The dinners they throw are the best part. Zany feel, kind of cool. The beds are terrible though. Very old, oddly bumpy, and the linens have a terrible sock type stench. This hostel would improve greatly if they just made a minimal investment in getting new beds and new and clean linen. The problem with the blankets is that they don't use duvets so it's not as easy to clean them. I'm pretty sure they don't clean the blankets regularly.

Excellent stay and staff would definitely stay again Cheers

• 5th Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We could stay really comfortably at the new apartment. Staffs are friendly, especially, thanks Bambi, we had a good diiner at Menza. If we have opportunity to visit Budapest again, would love to stay here again.

I loved my stay. The staff were all so friendly and happy to help. Amazing location and value for money. Will definitely recommend the hostel.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Northern Ireland

This is such a different hostel. I really liked it. Staff was good. The best was the woman that received us, SUPER HELPFUL and basicly a tourguide, gave us extremely precise directions, which I adored and thank once I got to the place. Even though she was great, I only saw her once. Staff change daily. Beds not that good. Awesome and unique desing. Great atmosphere. Not good if you have lots of luggage.. No lifts and its in the 3rd floor.