Lavender Circus Hostel, Doubles & Ensuites Reviews

Muzeum Krt. 37, V.district, Budapest, Hungary

I stayed 4 nights at the hostel and it was really nice. The staff was helpful and their was a good atmosphere! I recommend it to everyone :)

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

fantastic design of the room and it is really spacious for me! the staff is very nice

It was a good experience. We would consider to come Back to this hostel if we have the chance.

Quirky, cute and a pleasure to stay in. Will definitely go back!

We stayed in the new apartment. Superb!! Quiet but right in the peripheral of all the biz!!! Can't say much more as it was simply a awesome trip, accommodation just topped it off!!!

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Wonderful hostel, beautifully decorated, very friendly and relaxed in an ideal location. Loved it!

• 24th Aug 2015

We had a wonderful time in this lovely hostel! Thanks and hope to visit you next time.

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff were super helpful and friendly - especially with the crazy power cut! Would happily stay there again next time I'm in Budapest!

• 17th Aug 2015

The hostel is very well located and everything is easily reached by public transport or walking. The staff is really nice and will help you with everything you need! Wi-fi was working really well in our room and also in the common room. If I come back to Budapest I will definitely stay there. Only problem was that there was no A/c in the room and it was almost impossible to sleep, but as we were there in one of the hottest weekends of the year, this might not be a recurrent problem.

1 2 Next » last »