Lavender Circus Hostel, Doubles & Ensuites Reviews

Muzeum Krt. 37, V.district, Budapest, Hungary

Clean, cosy and affordable. Easy to get to by public transport. Really lovely place.

• 4th Feb 2015

this is the greatest place in eastern europe

The best possible choice for travelling students or young people that want to have fun and explore new city without paying too much for accomodation. Very friendly staff, kitchen where you can meet other guests or prepare your food (coffee for free, wohoo), really interesting and funny interiors, perfect location - very close to the city centre and many bars.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

Would come back for sure

• 21st Jan 2015

Thank you very much for the warm reception and tourist information. We loved our stay. Would love to come back some day.

Lovely quirky hostel. Decor is really cool and lots to look at. Staff are helpful and gave us a map and advice on different areas to see. Staff are friendly and smiley :) Enjoyable and relaxing vibe.

• 28th Dec 2014

Perfectly located, beautifully decorated and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Couldn't fault it, amazing value for money.

• 11th Dec 2014

This hostel is really great, wonderfully decorated and the people are very nice, ready to help for anything, they even cooked us a traditional hungarian meal ! Thanks for all, I really I will come back to this hostel if I return to Budapest.

• 11th Dec 2014

Me and my friend had an excellent stay. Clean, comfortable, awesome atmosphere, good location and the stuff very kind. When we arrived they offer us hot drinks (and even homemade palinka, that obviously I accepted hehe) with a very nice introduction of the city and places to visit... Thank you ;) uri

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Ever. Nothing to fault Wonderful staff, beautiful room, perfect location, really cool decor, fun fun fun. We even had a Hungarian Dinner party while we were there. A truly special stay.

• 9th Dec 2014

The best hostel I ever been to! The staff are really friendly And helpt out with everything. They drew a map for me and described the whole budapest! I will definitely come back :) thanks!

1 2 Next » last »