Lavender Circus Hostel, Doubles & Ensuites Reviews

Muzeum Krt. 37, V.district, Budapest, Hungary

Perfectly located, beautifully decorated and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Couldn't fault it, amazing value for money.

• 11th Dec 2014

This hostel is really great, wonderfully decorated and the people are very nice, ready to help for anything, they even cooked us a traditional hungarian meal ! Thanks for all, I really I will come back to this hostel if I return to Budapest.

• 11th Dec 2014

Me and my friend had an excellent stay. Clean, comfortable, awesome atmosphere, good location and the stuff very kind. When we arrived they offer us hot drinks (and even homemade palinka, that obviously I accepted hehe) with a very nice introduction of the city and places to visit... Thank you ;) uri

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Spain

The best hostel I ever been to! The staff are really friendly And helpt out with everything. They drew a map for me and described the whole budapest! I will definitely come back :) thanks!

This was a wonderful hostel! We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful and even prepared us a hungarian meal, including palinka- a traditional drink.

It is our 4th stay in this hostel, the best of Budapest. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff very helpfull.

The staff were amazing, welcoming and really friendly, and gave us excellent and in depth advice and knowledge about the city - where to eat, drink, visit and party! We couldn't have asked for more. I would visit Budapest again just to stay at this hostel again! It's central, and basically opposite the metro station, making public transport really easy. The atmosphere was lovely, it's a small hostel, and all the staff seem to be friends - just a place that really makes you feel at home!

This has to be one of the best hostel's I have ever stayed in. I would defiantly come back to stay here and recommend to anyone. The staff were amazing, very helpful and lovely people. The rooms were very quirky and the location was Ace. Could not recommend enough!

It is the best hostel that i stayed. The staff is very welcoming, helpful and polite. It is very furnished end cozy. If i will return in Budapest i hope to stay here again. Congratulations

The apartment that I had during my short staying Budapest was very satisfying, the staffs were surprisingly very helpful and friendly, its hard to find people like them at other hostels. This isn't far the best hostel u have stayed at so far. Will defo come back and stay at the same hostel again.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Amazing place! Looks exactly as the photos if not better. We felt very much at home and I personally didn't want to leave. Clean and spacious room. The staff is so sweet and always ready to help with advice, directions and recommendations. The location is also very good next to the national museum and the synagogue.

awesome & unique hostel to stay at the heart of Budapest

• 23rd Oct 2014