Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu Reviews

no.6 Jalan Laiman Diki, Kg. Air, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Incredibly clean and friendly super helpful staff, also great value would recommend to anyone visiting KK!

The location wqs perfect and the staff were very helpful and warm. I hoped though that the staff had more knowledge about the various sites to see in Kk.. :-)

The staff were very accommodating..i hope they also had the chance to tour the city that way when travellers would ask them they can give first hand info about the various sites to see in Kk.. :-)

This hostel was awesome.I really enjoy staying there, it was a quite season when we were there so there was not so many people.the cleanliness is awesome and our room is very comfortable. The staff and the lady owner were also very helpful..Would love to come back there again

I have no complain except it would be nice if the they have tv lounge or / rest area / i.e sofas for the TV areas for the guests to relax and unwind.

My friends and I stayed here for 4 days and the moment we stepped in, we immediately felt warm hospitality of the staff. Throughout our stay, they were very helpful in planning our activities. The hostel in general (the rooms, the shower/toilet area, eating area) is immaculately clean. The facilities (AC, wifi, shower heater) worked, as stated. The location is also ideal such that a lot of good food places and the waterfront are just a few minutes away by foot. Overall, great value for money!

Excellent location, and very clean and tidy hostel. Was a bit quiet while i was there and no common/ lounge room area to meet other travellers, but apart from that it's very close to many shopping and market areas and very close to the harbour bar and restaurant strip. staff were lovely and a basic breakfast is made for you each morning!

Amazing Lavender Lodge. OMG this place is so clean and neat and real value for money. The staff just made us feel at home. Ms. Jenny was so adorable and she made us feel at home and also helped us with local tour, taxi etc. We would definitely recommend this place. Love you guys!!!

• 9th Apr 2015
  • India

Friendly staff and good location! Breakfast could be a bit more than just toast with jam and a few slices of watermelon :)

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They really seem to get to know the guests and make sure everyone is comfortable. Not a party hostel, but a safe, clean, and well-located near shopping, food, and anything else you need.

Cleanest hostel in the world. Hands down best part of the hostel. Wifi is non-existent on the third and fourth floor. Very relaxed environment and a good mix of people. Would probably stay again!

This is a lovely hostel, it's clean, in a great location, the staff are friendly and knowlegable and there's a nice breakfast. The wifi works too. I stayed 2 nights and I've just returned for my second visit, no doubt I'll return again and probably again whilst I explore this area of Sabah. I'd definitely recommend it to the budget traveller.

The staff here go out of there way to make this a safe and clean place to stay. But the internet works very poorly. Answering e-mails at night, the net connection fades to one bar, then completely disconnects at random. Also, my room had no windows---not a big deal to me but some people might not like it. AC, showers, ceiling fan all worked perfectly. Simple but nice breakfast (toast, jam, coffee) friendly staff! Great bed with spanking clean sheets daily.

Everything is great, location, staff ... If there was wifi in the room (esp room 205), it would be great.

excellent location (as the city center is pretty small). very nice bed and experience

Everything was good. Just that it lacks a common area for everyone to gather and mingle around. Perhaps they could touch-up the tv lounge and put some board/card games in there.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to kota kinabalu. Appreciate your comments and suggestions about our facilities. we do have a common area where by our guests can gather and mingle, this is the cafeteria area where you can drink eat, socialize, surfing internet and play board/card games. The TV lounge is normally reserved for guests who prefer to watch TV or video . Thanks again and we hope to meet up with you again in the not too distant future.

Very Clean , the staff is constantly cleaning the rooms and bathroom. Free breakfast and great location.

The hotel was very clean, and the showers/toilets were excellent. The staff was wonderful, helpful, and understanding. I didn't like that the AC was on all night, and could not be turned off, because I believe it made me feel a little sick. The linens and towels were changed every day, which I was very appreciative for. This is not the best hostel for solo travelers to meet other travelers, as there is not much of a common room, but I did enjoy my stay.

We loved the Lavender Lodge!! Great place to stay and great location :) We loved how helpful the staff was and how accommodating they were.

• 13th Jan 2015

Lavender Lodge have great location..

View all Kota Kinabalu Hostels