Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu Reviews

no.6 Jalan Laiman Diki, Kg. Air, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Nice quiet place to stay for a night in KK!

Fantastic hostel. Spotlessly clean, staff were super friendly. Great location and excellent resturant 2 doors down. I wish all hostels werea s good as this 1.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Centrally located with great staff who are ready to help throughout your stay. Very clean and excellent value for money. Would definitely recommend Lavender Lodge to anyone venturing out to Kota Kinabalu!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Malta

The hostel is a great choice for all kins of tourists! The stuff was extremely helpful and nice, the room cleanliness was maintained every day, and overall stay was very pleasant. For the price we paid the hostel was much better than expected!

The place is clean, staff are nice. WiFi reception is poor inside the room. One side note, if you want to go to the islands, go get the package in the pier, don't trust the manager there, especially for the kinabalu park trip, the guide she provide is such a *, poor English and driving, and all he did is smoking. thanks to him we miss the trekking tour, and we didn't realize that until we're on the way back, coz we were told to go back for the tour instead of home so do your own research.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

we are deeply sorry for your comment about the kinabalu day trip . If only you mentioned this to us immediately after returning from the trip, we would surely have demanded an explanation and money back from the tour company for you. we only made the booking for you with the tour company which we trust with good reputation, but on this occasion, they were short of tour bus and so passed their customer to another company unknown to us. we are a hotel and not a tour company.

I arrived in KK at night, and at first was a little bit worried about my choice. The location seemed a bit grungy, and my room was located on an alley, which was a little noisy at night. However, I quickly found that the positives outweighed the negatives. The staff at Lavender Lodge is great, very friendly and helpful in setting up day trips around KK. The room I stayed in was clean and comfortable, with A/C and good facilities. I ended up staying here for a week, and had no regrets.

• 2nd Jun 2014