Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu Reviews

no.6 Jalan Laiman Diki, Kg. Air, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Great location for city centre. Room also much cleaner than other hostels I've used.

Really good place! Location was good and the staff friendly and attentive. They rooms were large, clean, and have ac. They even gave new sheets everyday, which is unnecessary for my friend and I who were staying for 2 days, but it does increase the perception of a very clean place. The only complaint I have is that there is no common area that is really conducive to meet other travelers here. There is a tv room that fits maybe 6 cramped and a breakfast area that is best used just for that.

1 2 Next » last »