Superb 63 Total Reviews
Superb 63 Total Reviews
Lavender Towers Located at 11 Kedleston Drive Avonhead, , Christchurch.
New Zealand
Christchurch 8042 11 Kedleston Drive Avonhead
97% 63
-43.5135860 172.5465000
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016

I cannot recommend Lavender Towers enough, the host was so accommodating, I lost count of how many times I said thank you! I arrived late and caused her some trouble but she was very kind and understanding. It's a beautiful, immaculate house in a very quiet area, (very close to the airport) I was made to feel very at home, as if I was being waited on as a guest in a friend's house. And when I thought it couldn't get any better - the host gave me a lift to the airport! Wonderful all round!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

Wonderful accommodation and great hosts who made my stay in Christchurch one to remember. Highly recommend. Beautiful dogs aswell.