Lavender Towers Reviews

11 Kedleston Drive Avonhead, Christchurch, New Zealand

Lavender Towers was a beautifully kept B&B, with lovely rooms and a great breakfast. The owner was extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful - ordering me taxi's, packing me up a lovely breakfast for my early start and even offering to drop me to the airport on her way out. I cannot recommend Lavender Towers highly enough. I enjoyed my stay so much that I returned on my final night in Christchurch before travelling home. Thank you so much Sandy :)

• 14th Mar 2015

Put a lock on the bedroom doors and the place would be perfect! I understand that its a very safe area and a family home with a locked front door but when you're leaving things like your passport in the room it makes you feel a lot more comfortable if there is a lock on the door. Apart from that a lovely lovely stay.

• 28th Feb 2015

This home-away-from-home is perfect without any lock on the bedroom doors. There is a security camera outside on the driveway, there is a burglar alarm for the inside, a locked bolt on both side gates, good working locks on the outside doors and we have two very reliable dogs, who sense nasty people hanging around. Yes,we live in a very safe, upmarket suburb of Northwest Christchurch. It is a known fact, that when travelling you should keep your passport with you at all times,also valuables.

I had a wonderful two night stay at the Lavender Towers B&B. The facilities were clean, the food was delicious and the owners were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The B&B is not located near the downtown, though it is walking distance from stores and a good restaurant. They were my last two nights in New Zealand and I was looking for something relaxing and close to the airport. It was perfect for what I wanted, and as a bonus they have two adorable, friendly dogs.

Very kind, friendly and helpful host.

• 10th Dec 2014