Lavender Towers Reviews

11 Kedleston Drive Avonhead, Christchurch, New Zealand

Sandy and Chris are lovely hosts. As a Super 15 Fan Sandy went out of her way to bring me to the match last Friday night to see Dan Carter and Richie McCaw play for the last time together for the Crusaders. Lovely breakfast and easy access to city by bus and airport.

Lavender Towers was a beautifully kept B&B, with lovely rooms and a great breakfast. The owner was extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful - ordering me taxi's, packing me up a lovely breakfast for my early start and even offering to drop me to the airport on her way out. I cannot recommend Lavender Towers highly enough. I enjoyed my stay so much that I returned on my final night in Christchurch before travelling home. Thank you so much Sandy :)

• 14th Mar 2015