Lazy Bird Guest House Reviews

2665-2, Unseo Dong, Joong Gu, Incheon, South Korea

The owner was very kind and willing to help. He spoke good English as well which made things easier for those who don't know Korean. After I arrived in Korea I called the hostel and they picked me up 10 minutes later ( I think it would be difficult to get there on your own). It is a very nice place with a great atmosphere, I would definitely recommend Lazy Bird Guesthouse!

• 24th Jul 2014

Great stay and great host. Went out of the way to help us. The real shower stall was a great bonus. House was large and very clean.

• 16th Jul 2014

It is great, I feel comfortable there. The boss is so nice. Pick up service is convenient to arrive.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • China

Very good pick up service, ideal hostel if your coming/planning to go to Incheon Airport! Cute and clean, loved it

The hosts were very friendly and accommodating. Their airport shuttle service is well worth the small fee. When I arrived at the Incheon airport, I was unable to communicate using my phone service. Using the airport Wi-Fi, I was able to email a notification to Lazy Bird that I was ready to be picked up. They responded within minutes, and my ride arrived in a short while. The return shuttle ride to the airport was just as pleasant. I look forward to being able to stay again in the future.

Very clean, lovely background music in the common room. Lio gives easy, detailed instructions how to walk to town. If you need peace and quiet or a place to feel refreshed, book here.

Lazy Bird was an extremely clean, nice, comfortable place to stay with an early flight the next morning. It's located in a housing development area near Incheon, but the walking directions are not good. They get you into the area, but if you go during dusk or evening you cannot see the hostel clearly and there is no clear sign. I had to ring doorbells and ask locals. However, the house was really nice. Airport service in the morning was good too.