Lazy Bird Guest House Reviews

2665-2, Unseo Dong, Joong Gu, Incheon, South Korea

Very close to the airport. Quick pick up with a good price. Thank you :)

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Very good stay, only needed a airport transfer stay and staff very friendly include a shuttle for small price and good English

• 18th Feb 2015

The hostel was clean and comfortable. It was a short walk from the downtown area and metro. The only negative comment I have is that the hostel itself is never locked so security is not very strong.

• 5th Jan 2015

Comfortable, very convenient if you are transferring or taking a plane from Incheon airport (good pick up and delivery system, check in possible until pretty late), and quiet.

I loved this hostel! It was more like a homestay rather than a commercial property (the owners live in the house, which is in a residential suburban area). The owner Liu was probably the best part of the stay - he picked me up from the train station, drove me to the train station again later, arranged for a cheap airport transfer the next morning, prepared an extra breakfast for me, gave me his jacket and gloves to keep warm, and even upgraded my stay to a single bedroom for free! :)