Lazy Bird Guest House Reviews

2665-2, Unseo Dong, Joong Gu, Incheon, South Korea

I loved this hostel! It was more like a homestay rather than a commercial property (the owners live in the house, which is in a residential suburban area). The owner Liu was probably the best part of the stay - he picked me up from the train station, drove me to the train station again later, arranged for a cheap airport transfer the next morning, prepared an extra breakfast for me, gave me his jacket and gloves to keep warm, and even upgraded my stay to a single bedroom for free! :)

Really nice and friendly people running the hostel which is only minutes away from the airport. The location is ideal.

The guesthouse is less than 10 minutes from Incheon Airport. Staff will provide transportation to and from the airport. The hostel is very clean. The owner gave me a very nice private room. Would definately stay here again.

Nice quiet neighbourhood. 20min walk to town for food. Short car ride away from the subway. Good for transit stay.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

The owner was very kind and willing to help. He spoke good English as well which made things easier for those who don't know Korean. After I arrived in Korea I called the hostel and they picked me up 10 minutes later ( I think it would be difficult to get there on your own). It is a very nice place with a great atmosphere, I would definitely recommend Lazy Bird Guesthouse!

• 24th Jul 2014

Great stay and great host. Went out of the way to help us. The real shower stall was a great bonus. House was large and very clean.

• 16th Jul 2014

It is great, I feel comfortable there. The boss is so nice. Pick up service is convenient to arrive.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • China

Very good pick up service, ideal hostel if your coming/planning to go to Incheon Airport! Cute and clean, loved it