Lazy Bird Guest House Reviews

2665-2, Unseo Dong, Joong Gu, Incheon, South Korea

Great hostel.

• 26th Feb 2014

I was thoroughly pleased that your accomodations lived up to your advertisement. I was very satisfied and I have informed my mother to stay there when she comes later on this year, if her schedule permits. Thank you!

• 17th Feb 2014

I had a great stay here. The guesthouse is a lovely place and a much cheaper alternative than staying in an airport hotel. I arrived late at night (after the check in deadline) but the owners were kind enough to come and pick me up. I then got a ride to the airport first thing in the morning. I was the only guest and was upgraded to the private room. The room was warm (Korean winter, that is good), clean, and had a nice bathroom, living room and kitchen.

Lovely guesthouse though the dogs at the front scared us too much to even open the door! We ended up having to wait until one of the staff came back from the airport to calm them down... The guy who dropped us off in the morn wasn't very warm as we hoped from the reviews... Ah well I got my flight on time :) Extremely clean, very well equipped and gorgeously decorated :)