Lazy Bird Guest House Reviews

2665-2, Unseo Dong, Joong Gu, Incheon, South Korea

The hostel was clean and comfortable. It was a short walk from the downtown area and metro. The only negative comment I have is that the hostel itself is never locked so security is not very strong.

• 5th Jan 2015

Comfortable, very convenient if you are transferring or taking a plane from Incheon airport (good pick up and delivery system, check in possible until pretty late), and quiet.

I loved this hostel! It was more like a homestay rather than a commercial property (the owners live in the house, which is in a residential suburban area). The owner Liu was probably the best part of the stay - he picked me up from the train station, drove me to the train station again later, arranged for a cheap airport transfer the next morning, prepared an extra breakfast for me, gave me his jacket and gloves to keep warm, and even upgraded my stay to a single bedroom for free! :)

Really nice and friendly people running the hostel which is only minutes away from the airport. The location is ideal.

The guesthouse is less than 10 minutes from Incheon Airport. Staff will provide transportation to and from the airport. The hostel is very clean. The owner gave me a very nice private room. Would definately stay here again.