Lazy Bird Guest House Reviews

2665-2, Unseo Dong, Joong Gu, Incheon, South Korea

The guesthouse is less than 10 minutes from Incheon Airport. Staff will provide transportation to and from the airport. The hostel is very clean. The owner gave me a very nice private room. Would definately stay here again.

Nice quiet neighbourhood. 20min walk to town for food. Short car ride away from the subway. Good for transit stay.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

The owner was very kind and willing to help. He spoke good English as well which made things easier for those who don't know Korean. After I arrived in Korea I called the hostel and they picked me up 10 minutes later ( I think it would be difficult to get there on your own). It is a very nice place with a great atmosphere, I would definitely recommend Lazy Bird Guesthouse!

• 24th Jul 2014

Great stay and great host. Went out of the way to help us. The real shower stall was a great bonus. House was large and very clean.

• 16th Jul 2014

It is great, I feel comfortable there. The boss is so nice. Pick up service is convenient to arrive.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • China

Very good pick up service, ideal hostel if your coming/planning to go to Incheon Airport! Cute and clean, loved it

The hosts were very friendly and accommodating. Their airport shuttle service is well worth the small fee. When I arrived at the Incheon airport, I was unable to communicate using my phone service. Using the airport Wi-Fi, I was able to email a notification to Lazy Bird that I was ready to be picked up. They responded within minutes, and my ride arrived in a short while. The return shuttle ride to the airport was just as pleasant. I look forward to being able to stay again in the future.

Very clean, lovely background music in the common room. Lio gives easy, detailed instructions how to walk to town. If you need peace and quiet or a place to feel refreshed, book here.