Lazy House Shenanigans Reviews

94/25 Moo 6, Tambon Ban Tai Hadd Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

I booked and paid for a 4 bed mix dorm but ended in a 6 bad dorm!

Wow ,so you mark us down across the board because you had 2 more people in a dorm than you booked . I have to take issue with your score on Atmosphere ! there was a Great crowd of people in the hostel and the atmosphere was amazing ,My bar takings were well up on many other months , Thats a sure sign the atmosphere was Buzzing .and as for your score on security LOL there was no problems at all with security ,we have staff on site 24h a day and we have CCTV throughout the complex .

Good location for full moon party and beach but far from other things. Met really nice people and staff were great

Spent two months in Thailand and Shenanigans was the best Hostel I stayed in. If you are looking for a fun place to meet people and party this is the place. Or you can just chill at night and watch a movie on their big screen. The staff was great! Steve goes out of his way to make sure you have a great stay and will even drive around town on his bike if you need anything. The place is clean, the food is excellent! Many people only planned to stay a few days and end up staying a week or two.

• 18th May 2015

Its hard to express my thoughts properly, but all i can say is that my stay was made memeroble i was looked after by all the staff i felt like i was at home, i want to thank steve for looking after me, all the cleaning staff for been on top of there jobs & cleaning up after me & massive THANK YOU to Nyi Nyi for been like a brother to me & just been there when ever i needed anything & would go out his way to help. Much respect to you all at Shenanigans. much love Stu Polson

• 18th May 2015