Lazy House Shenanigans Reviews

94/25 Moo 6, Tambon Ban Tai Hadd Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

I paid way too much for this place. Minimum 4 nights because of the full moon and inflated prices to get no water during the day (water got shut off every day I was there) and no working wifi anywhere. The rooms were never cleaned. The staff was friendly however, and it was a great place for meeting people. It's very close to full moon beach, which is great being able to walk home.

Staff are unbelievable and friendly and helpful couldn't ask for better. Near enough to the beach without being on it. Noise but you won't be doing any sleeping during full moon week anyway

Nice hostel with friendly staff. However there where no People. It was so boring

There were no people because we had some cancellations due to the Military COUP and that you were travelling during the hight of the LOW SEASON . Low season is now over as is the curfew which put alot of people off travelling to KPG because its a party island and a party island that had to close at midnight is no fun ... GLADLY THE CURFEW IS OVER AND THE PARTIES ARE BACK ON !!!!

This hostel is in an excellent location. Walking distance to everything. The staff are very friendly. We had some issues with security as the lockers provided were small and light enough to just be picked up and carried off and the door to the room would not close properly. The morning after the full moon party the water had been turned off and there was no staff to be found. The water didn't come back on until 3pm. Was a fun place to stay, however, with lots of fun people.

Nice clean rooms and friendly, helpful staff. Would recommend staying especially for the full moon as close to everything.

Paul was an amazing host! He took a lot of interest in our travels and made sure our time at Shenanigans was fun and the most it could be. He even hooked us up with an upgraded room...for free!! Paul went so far above and beyond he even helped us plan the rest of our time in Thailand since he's lived there for some time and knew of some great local spots. I can confidently say this was THE best hostel experience we had on our entire trip!

• 12th May 2014

Hostel is ok if you are there for just the full moon party but would not stay there again.

The moody mancunian has been replaced with a far more happy bubbly person. He will not be working here anymore.

One of the best hostels I stayed at during the 3 months I spent in SE Asia. I only planned on being on the island for 3 nights but wound up at this hostel for the better part of two weeks. The staff is top class. Paul is a legend. Sit down and have a conversation with this man. Ko Phagnan has everything you could want in an island, not too big and not too small. Easy to find a party but just as easy to find a quiet sanctuary to "wind down." Top notch hostel and staff. I'll be going back someday.

• 8th Mar 2014

Vic and Paul are great! We had an amazing time!! We stayed in a deluxe room, and it was very beautifull indeed.

Great rooms, comfy bed and hot powerful shower. staff are class! Very helpful and no intent to sell you anything! location is just right. Quiet but only a short walk to the partylife.

When I arrived the man at the desk seemed really annoyed to help, like I was taking up his time. There must have been a hole in the room to the outside as we had at least 30 mosquitoes at a time. I would only stay here if I was going to the Full Moon party.

Great spot 5 min walk to full moon beach. 2 min to shops and restaurants. Paul the manager is a legend and his co partner Vick is great laugh. If I'm ever back in koh phangan it's the only place id stay. Loved it.

• 3rd Feb 2014