Lazy House Shenanigans Reviews

94/25 Moo 6, Tambon Ban Tai Hadd Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Good location for full moon party and beach but far from other things. Met really nice people and staff were great

Spent two months in Thailand and Shenanigans was the best Hostel I stayed in. If you are looking for a fun place to meet people and party this is the place. Or you can just chill at night and watch a movie on their big screen. The staff was great! Steve goes out of his way to make sure you have a great stay and will even drive around town on his bike if you need anything. The place is clean, the food is excellent! Many people only planned to stay a few days and end up staying a week or two.

• 18th May 2015

Its hard to express my thoughts properly, but all i can say is that my stay was made memeroble i was looked after by all the staff i felt like i was at home, i want to thank steve for looking after me, all the cleaning staff for been on top of there jobs & cleaning up after me & massive THANK YOU to Nyi Nyi for been like a brother to me & just been there when ever i needed anything & would go out his way to help. Much respect to you all at Shenanigans. much love Stu Polson

• 18th May 2015
  • Wales

Great location, nice staff. Free water, tea and coffee. Nice garden area! Cleanliness let the hostel down really... clean in general however our room wasnt cleaned in the four nights we were there, bins overflowing, and the bathroom had a blocked sink for two days! Rooms also only had 3 lockers for 6 beds.

Fantastic hostel! Absolutely enjoyed my stay here. I ended up staying an additional couple of nights simply because I really enjoyed my time here. The staff welcomes it's guests into the hostel as if they were family. The atmosphere is relaxing and laid back. Free water & coffee plus a healthy choice of delicious items on their menu made life easier than it already was on this island. Nyi Nyi is an absolute champ! Everyone at the hostel fell in love with his charming personality.

Good for full moon cause close enough to the beach but not too close! Could of had better lockers in rooms - bring your own padlock. Staff very helpful!

Wow ,Disappointed in your score , you seemed to be having a great time while you were here .. we are 3 minutes from 2 beautiful beaches and you score us a 3 , and a 3 for security when we have on site staff at night time and cctv ! Staff very helpful but a score of 4 only ??I think you should book only into HOTELS from now on ...WE dont supply Padlock so you have confidence that the lock you use is your lock and only you have keys for it ...

Love it here!have added 4extra days:) havnt felt too well so its great as can watch any movie you want in the common room,free tea,coffee and water. Staff are so helpful and no curfew, rooms always cleaned, free wifi and computer, amazing value for money!great atmosphere, so easy to he lazy here haha no complaints at all about this hostel i loved it!theres always a member of staff to help put films on and the food is nice. Loved it :)

It's the most comfortable hostel to stay in Kho Phangan.

Great place to stay... certainly will be visiting again

• 20th Feb 2015

I purposedly stayed during that time of the month when nothing really happens. The location is really good, as you can pretty much walk anywhere (Haad Rin is not that big) but still be away from the noise. Bed was comfortable, shower was hot and the internet worked just fine. The TVs showing movies all the time in the main lobby were also cool. Free water was amazing, thanks! I had a good time staying there. My advice? Find Leela Beach, it's THE place to be. Only a 15min walk from the hostel.