Lazy Monkeys Reviews

Geldersekade 106, Amsterdam, Netherlands

We loved this place. Location was great for us. Owner is a great guy, Its quirky. We would stay again.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Nice place. Sound owner. We had the attic room overlooking the canal. gorgeous place and very central being in the middle of chinatown and just around the corner from the red light district.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Great spot! I would definitely stay here again. The private rooms especially are spectacular. The guy who runs the house, Laslow, is very down-to-earth and helpful, even stocking the showers with shampoo, body wash, etc. Easy walk to all the major sites in Amsterdam, and even smoke-friendly! Do be prepared for some very steep stairs, though (kind of a stair/ladder fusion situation).

Had a brilliant stay here and will definitely be coming back to the lazy monkey! It's in a perfect location, 5 mins from the train station and close to all the action in the centre. Lovely owner who helped us with some of the best places to visit, since it was our first time. Wouldn't recommend to somebody who has difficulty with stairs as they are very steep and winding but I think this is a case with a lotion the houses in Amsterdam. Lovely view over the Gelderskade canal!

• 19th Aug 2014

Fantastic mood and atmosphere, very welcoming and in such a great location! Bordering the Red Light District and China Town, it was busy enough place to pop out and grab a bite to eat, but quiet enough to get a good nights sleep. Will be coming here again in the future! Big Thanks to Chris and Stella

• 12th Aug 2014

I have only left a few hours and I am missing the place already. Each and every time I come back I will be staying here !!

• 29th Jun 2014