Lazy Monkeys Reviews

Geldersekade 106, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I have only left a few hours and I am missing the place already. Each and every time I come back I will be staying here !!

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Great place! All the great reviews this place gets are absolutely true, and Laszlo the owner is just a really nice guy. One thing that doesn't get mentioned much in the reviews is the amazing view (me and my girlfriend were in the "big nest"). Unfortunately this comes at a price - since the view is right on the canal, this tends to bring a lot of flies (at least in parts of the year, we were there in early May). Maybe a mosquito net could fix the problem?

• 7th May 2014

Very enjoyable stay the place was clean, friendly and within easy reach of places to see.thanx for an enjoyable stay.

• 28th Apr 2014

Great stay at lazy monkeys In the big nest, would highly recommend to friends for its amazing chilled out atmosphere, style and owner. Liked the low key appeal to the accommodation making it feel very homely. Will definitely be returning soon. Obviously look out for the steep stairs if planning on staying in the nest rooms but it is like this in alot accommodation in amsterdam so don't miss out on a great stay.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Amazing room, with a nice view! A true immersion in Amsterdam lifestyle. Near to the Red Light District and to various coffee shops. The bathroom is shared with just another room. Awsome hostess!

I couldn't ask for anything more! Me and my partner stayed for 3 nights and received the best customer service possible. The owner of the guesthouse and his partner were very welcoming and very helpful. This guesthouse is situated literally around the corner from the hustle and bustle but remains very quiet both day and night. It is very homely and if you need anything you will feel very comfortable just asking. I will definitely be staying here again!

• 27th Mar 2014

Had a fantastic stay at lazy monkeys! Felt right at home. My boyfriend and I stayed for 3 nights and absolutely loved the atmospher, staff (and cat) ..the location was even better, literally a 20 second walk brought us out to the coffee shops and restaurants! Red light district was round the corner also (5minute walk) the owner explained to us there was even bigger and better rooms up stairs! Would absolutely love to come back and visit them if possible??.. Thanks again x

• 24th Feb 2014