Le 2 Terrazze Reviews

Via Zambelli, 9, Verona, Verona, Veneto, Italy

Our host was extremely helpful in everyway. The accomodation had a lovely open feel and locaton was excellent. . Great recomemndations for dinner. We wished we stayed longer

• 13th Sep 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Le 2 Terrazze is comfortable, spacious and is located in the heart of Verona. The host is very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this place. Thanks for a great stay!

Great place! It was my first time staying at a bed and breakfast, so the only problem I had was checking in. I arrived a little early, expecting somebody to be on hand like at a hotel, but nobody was there. However I just gave a call on the cell and the owner ran right over. I would definitely recommend staying there.

• 31st Aug 2013

Wonderful B&B! Centrally located, beautifully furnished, good bed. Alessandro, the owner, is just wonderful. I really wanted to get to know him better!

• 17th May 2013

We had a really great and nice stay at Le 2 Terraze in the middle of Verona very close to all the sights. The owner, Giovanni, was very nice, gave us a lot of recommendations for vistiing the sights and also for having dinner at night. It was such a great day in Verona and will definetly come back :-)

• 4th Apr 2013

The B&B is really nice. The guy who runs it was an amazing host and the location is very, very convenient.

A nice B&B in Verona- can be a little hard to find at first as there is no proper sign and instead it's just listed outside on the apartment buzzers, so keep your eyes peeled!

One of the nicest places I have ever stayed. And the host, Alessandro, is very service minded and helpfull! Higly recomend this place!

• 27th Aug 2012
  • Norway

the owner - alessandro - shows the perfect mixture between familirarity and distant hospitality. we had a realy extraordinary stay in his lokation and recomand it to all thouse, who like to be confortable but not anonym housed.

Excellent place. Great location, lovely terrace for breakfast, very friendly and pleasant staff. Recommended.

• 11th Aug 2012

We had a great stay at La Terazze. The Host was excellent and we enjoyed a meal with him and his friends on the night we arrived. I would really recommend this Bed and breakfast to any travellers, and we would definately go back if we are visiting Verona again.

Cosy place that makes you feel as home. Great location 5 minutes walking from the Arena. Alexandro, the owner is very nice and welcoming and helps you out to move around Verona.

• 5th Aug 2012
  • Spain

Host Alex was very fun, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

It was really nice place to stay in Verona. Thanks to Alex, the owner, that he gave me lots of information like great gelato place and nice place to view the city. Very friendly, and it is only 5 mins walk from Area. If you watch an opera at the Arena, it probably finishes about 1 am, and I was relieved because it's really close. Nice breakfast, great location, and staff. Also the room is big! Staff can speak Japanese, Spanish, and Italian :)

I was only in Verona for one night, but had just a WONDERFUL experience with my stay at Le 2 Terrazze. Alessandro met my two friends and I at the door, gave us each a map, helped us find the places we wanted to go, let us use his phone, even called a taxi for us, all before I had even checked in. He was so welcoming, very kind, and incredibly helpful. The accommodations were very clean, in a great location, I felt very safe walking back at night. I give Le 2 Terrazze my highest recommendation.

The management is extremely helpful and provided provisisonal accodomation for members of our group that could not get into another reserved b&b at our late arrival

• 10th May 2012
  • Norway

This bed and breakfast was an excellent place to stay. The location is absolutely central - just steps from Juliet's Balcony, but still hidden from the tourist traffic. The owner, Alessandro, is a charming, friendly and endlessly helpful young Veronese man who is as keen to make your stay comfortable as he is to dispense 'local' advice. For the price, the 100% rating is conservative. Really, I can't recommend this place highly enough. And the breakfast is to die for! Sam and Amy

• 8th May 2012
  • Scotland

Thank you very much. You came a few days after the opening, when everything was still smelling like brand new. I must say that your simpathy was really helpful to me to make me feel more at home than inside a restored villa! I am looking forward to seeing you again. Alessandro

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts