8.0
Fabulous 86 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 86 Total Reviews
Le Bamboo Guesthouse Located at Marianne street, Mahebourg, Mahebourg.
Mauritius

Mala and Vishnu are excellent hosts. Definitely recommend

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2016
7.7

Good of the mountains. Home cooked meal for 250rupee.

29th Sep 2016
7.7

The hosts were absolutely lovely! I only stayed for one night because I had a long layover, but I would love to come back again just to see the lovely hosts. They drove me to and from the airport, made me dinner and breakfast, and "god bless"ed me multiple times! So sweet. I didn't get to see Mahebourg at all, but my impression of Mauritius is that everyone is extremely kind.

• England, Male, 41+
2nd Sep 2016
2.9

This property need to be audited for cleanliness and facilities to be provided to customer are not accurate.The toilet is below standard as well as the access to the room.At night there is lots of noise made by dogs down stairs on the street as well as people talking loudly.This place is looked after by two old people.There is lots of room but the light is very dim and no wireless in the room .I was very disappointed.But it is in a good location for transport facilities .Need improvement

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I have been too and I have been to many as a world traveler. They provide a great morning breakfast, a gorgeous view of Lion Mountain, the staff is very helpful!!!! The room is spacious and you have a common kitchen and bathroom. I really recommend this place to everyone that is traveling to Mauritius.