Le Bamboo Guesthouse Reviews

Marianne street, Mahebourg, Mahebourg, Mauritius

The guest house was such a nice palce where you feel at home. Local dinenr they offer their guest is so delicision. The ylaso organise local trip.

• 14th Jan 2014

Professional, Warm and Friendly. Le Bamboo is located in a beautiful part of Mauritius from where you can explore various parts of the Island. It has clean and well equipped rooms to cater for individual travellers, couples and family. They have now finish building apartments equipped with living space and kitchenette. I was welcomed in and treated as one of the family which is nice when traveling alone. Breakfast is wonderful and the view over the river from the balcony is stunning. 10/10

I arrived at the airport and was greeted by the friendly face of Reshma who came to pick me up and take me to Le Bamboo. When I arrived I was warmly welcomed in as part of family by her husband and her three children. The accommodation is excellent, staying one night it suited my needs. The town and bus station of Mahebourg is only a 5 minute walk down the street. Breakfast is served on a balcony overlooking the river which is beautiful in the morning. I give in 10 out of 10!

It's been really nice to be with these beautiful family,they are very helpful and hospitable.They make you feel like home,breakfast very nice.

Le bamboo was the second time I stayed in Mahebourg just before my departure from Mauritius. As expected, the family delivered on more friendly, cordial and helpfulness in my shorter second stay. I was also driven to the airport for almost half the price the taxis charge and it was also at quite an anti-social time; so for that I am also very greatful. One possible improvement I would like to put forward is the new installation of secure and bright new windows as the current ones are jaded. Exc!

For a B&B, and people who might want something different to a hotel in Mauritius; certainly in Mahebourg this outlet is recommended. Nestled on a quiet street just of the main hustle and bustle of Mahebourg its location is central and you will be staying with a family run place on the second floor with nice & clean rooms and a filling breakfast in the morning! The family are friendly, welcoming and do their best to help you. It feels non intrusive and safe the security is decent & an experience!

Good place, nice people but bathroom in my single room was really small

View all Mahebourg Bed and Breakfasts