Le Castel Enchante Reviews

20 Chemin de Matet, Fonties D'Aude, Carcassonne, France

Julie was so wonderful! She was just a doll and so helpful. Out of all the stays, she was the most accommodating above and beyond our needs. Just a great hostess!

Many Thanks for your kind words - hope that you call again if you are in the area. Have a great vacation

We really liked a lot our stay here. We felt very welcome and comfortable. Breakfasts are amazing. Thank you so much for recommenting Minerve for our second day trip. It was fantastic trip!

Hi Alena, Glad you enjoyed your stay and Minerve. Look forward to seeing you again sometime regards Julie

A very friendly and pleasant host. Although I rated this accommodation on the high side I need to add that you do need a car to get into the city.

I really enjoyed my stay in this cozy house in a small, lovely village. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs comfort and silence and loves the countryside. Julie is a welcoming and helpful host. Hope to go back one day!

Thank you for your kind words - you are welcome anytime.

View all Carcassonne Bed and Breakfasts