Le Cirque Hostel Reviews

139 rue des Postes, Lille, France

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel very much. It has a good location, just a couple of minutes from the nearest metro station. Staying there is totally relaxing, as there is much space inside, and big beds are perfectly separated from each other, as each place is equipped with curtains and a lamp, so that one can feel oneself very comfortable. There is a bar/restaurant at the hostel, so you can eat and drink something, as well as listen to wonderful music.

J'ai vraiment bien profité de mon séjour chez vous! Merci pour l'accueil chaleureux et les conseils concernant les choses à visiter! (marché wazemmes, quartier vieux lille...) Le WELSH a été super délicieux!! :-) Le lit a été très confortable, je me suis senti comme dans une cabane dans un arbre. Les douches et les toilettes ont été très propres. J'espère que j'aurais un jour la possibilité de revenir.

• 1st Mar 2014

Very friendly people and a very beautiful place to stay.

not really a hostel. Owner is having a bar that is more focused on. not really responsive, left alone with emails without any answers.

Great staff and good location, safe and clean.

Very good small hostel. I was there alone for 2 days and had fun with the owners and local crowd. Food is good and the owners have an ecological mindset, so that's a plus. The have a variety of bio juices. And you can even try a few local beers, I recommend the 'dame de coeur' and the 'confidence'! Close to the metro so you can get anywhere fast.

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

The hostel only opened since august. It is a very nice, lovely and relaxing place. We arrived in the evening and the staff immediately welcomed us and showed us the mixed dorm in the hostel. Its very cosy and you have enough privacy. The showers and toilets are very clean. But above all, the staff is really great! They work really hard for this hostel, as you notice in every way. I even miss this place (when you walk in, you feel like coming home) and I'm looking forward to visit it again!

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

Staying at Le Cirque hostel was a highlight of my trip to Lille! I was a female travelling by myself and instantly felt at home here - very friendly and welcoming with a great atmosphere. The hostel is located in Wazemmes, not in the city centre but easily accessible by metro and not too far to walk. The hostel is also a cafe/bar open day and night and is easy to spend lots of time there and meet lots of people. Would have loved to spend more than 2 nights here - 100% recommend!

I stayed here for 4 nights and this hostel had a very home-like feeling which made it extremely enjoyable. The staff are great as well.

very good