Le Gîte du Parc Lafontaine Reviews

1250 Sherbrooke East, Montreal, Canada

The staff was so wonderful! There was a crazy lady in our dorm room, and they kept checking on us to make sure we were doing ok. So much wonderful attention!

The stay was great, the staff very nice, specially Inés, Smart and hepful

The staff was so amazing. They were all so very friendly and helpful in choosing what to do and how to get there. I was delighted with my stay.

• 10th Aug 2013

Sincerely, I really enjoy this place. I know personally the owner and some people of the staff and they are really nice persons, always ready to help you. The atmosphere is excellent with people from everywhere enjoying what they are living in Montreal. Finally, for a big city like Montreal, prices are very convenient. I will definitely go back there. Yours truly. Pierre Lafontaine

• 7th Aug 2013

Had a really great stay here for 3 nights. Booked the wrong dates so I actually arrived a day early but Adrianne was great and assured me that they had space for me. The place was clean and the outdoor shower and dining area were really fun. Perhaps more of a relaxing hostel than others I've stayed at, the staff are all still really helpful. The breakfast was good and simple - bagels, toast, coffee. Location was good too, easy walk to get a bike or the metro. Would stay again!

• 8th Jul 2013

Overall it was good and I will recommend and I will stay there again without any hesition

• 29th Jun 2013

The hostel was very clean throughout the whole place, and I was very pleased. The staff was friendly and helpful, and I really enjoyed my stay there. I did try to use the available computer, but found that it was very slow and some websites wouldn't load properly. They might want to look into updating their computer system.

• 29th Jun 2013

Welcoming place for families and couples. The atmosphere is very very calm. Clean rooms and common areas. Helpful staff and simply perfect location. They have an amazing outside shower.... don't forget to try it at least once!

• 12th Jun 2013
  • Ecuador

Le Gite du Parc is very near from everything: 10 minutes to the bus station, just in Front of the Parc Lafontaine, 15 minutes walking to Saint Laurent, another 10 minutes to the restaurants and bars of Saint Denis area.... and the Old town is also very close. The staff is really nice and helpful, and everything in the hostel is clean. Not the kind of place where you will find a lot of party and activities. It's, above all, a place to relax. Great hostel in one of the best locations of the city.

• 12th Jun 2013