Le Lys d'Or

7.7
Very Good 106 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
24th Jul 2017

This place was great! It was clean, the owner was very hospitable, great breakfast, great bathroom and pretty spacious and great location. Close to shops and restaurants. Guests above were nosy, which has nothing to do with place. I also got bit by some insects but maybe because I have sweet blood. I would recommend staying here.

21st Jun 2017
2.0

Unfortunately, the host canceled before I was ever able to stay. After selecting the unit the day of the expected stay, the host shortly after sent this message: We received your reservation in our B&B for June 21st Unfortunately we can’t accommodate you that day because we had damages in the room and it not going to be repaired before that date. If your lodging is unavailable, it should not be advertised! If there is damage, remove the listing until it is fixed!

10th Apr 2017

To say this stay was the accommodation highlight of the trip would be an understatement. After staying in hostels, to walk in and have this lovely room to myself was a treat. When I discovered the amazing deep bathtub, I was beyond thrilled. My host was charming and helpful and the other guests that I joined for breakfast were a treat as well. If I am ever back to Brussels, I know where I would stay!

×