Hostelworld.com

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Le Lys d'Or

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Prices
map
reviews
9.7
Superb 103 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 9.0
  • Security 10.0
  • Location 10.0
  • Staff 10.0
  • Atmosphere 9.0
  • Cleanliness 10.0
  • Facilities 10.0
BOOK NOW
9.7
Superb 103 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 9.0
  • Security 10.0
  • Location 10.0
  • Staff 10.0
  • Atmosphere 9.0
  • Cleanliness 10.0
  • Facilities 10.0

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months. All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines

  • Show:
  • Sort By:
10th Apr 2017
10.0

To say this stay was the accommodation highlight of the trip would be an understatement. After staying in hostels, to walk in and have this lovely room to myself was a treat. When I discovered the amazing deep bathtub, I was beyond thrilled. My host was charming and helpful and the other guests that I joined for breakfast were a treat as well. If I am ever back to Brussels, I know where I would stay!

    • 10.0Value For Money
    • 10.0Security
    • 10.0Location
    • 10.0Facilities
    • 10.0Staff
    • 10.0Atmosphere
    • 10.0Cleanliness

Hostelworld Mobile Apps

Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.

Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.

Newsletter Sign Up

Submitting your info

Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the best hostel deals and news sent straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.