9.3
Superb 101 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 101 Total Reviews
Le Lys d'Or Located at 96 Avenue Henri Jaspar, , Brussels.
Belgium
Brussels 1060 96 Avenue Henri Jaspar
93% 101
50.8331352 4.3497920
    Rooms available

16th Sep 2016

My stay here was short and simple but it was exactly what I needed on the last day of my travels. The facilities were lovely, my apartment was spacious, comfortable and super clean. I would highly recommend this place to travelers who want to experience a b & b style hostel with nice amenities and chill atmosphere. It was very relaxing and I'm so glad that I chose to spend my last night unwinding here.