Fabulous 6,509 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6,509 Total Reviews
Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel Located at 62, Rue Ramey, , Paris.
France
Paris 75018 62, Rue Ramey
83% 6509
48.8915556 2.3449587
    Rooms available

• Poland, Female, 31-40
16th Jul 2016

Me and my sister spend only one night at the hostel, but we were very pleased with their service. Very, very clean, friendly staff and nice atmosphere. I would recommend to everybody this hostel while visting Paris.

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2016
7.7

Hostel staff was really helpful and room was clean. The hostel advertised that FREE breakfast was included and when I arrived they told me it was 7 euros for all I could eat. Was really disappointed as one of my reasons for selecting the location was the free breakfast.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2016
7.1

I was most satisfied with the staff. They were so helpful. I lost my charger in the kitchen one night. They helped me to keep in the reception and I could be able find out. However, the location is next to the road, it is very noise when we sleep at night. The 3 dorms bed room only have one charge for phone or computer is not that nice. Need to take turns with roomates. That's why I need to charge my phone in the kitchen. At night, there were some backpackers very noise having party at midnight.

Bonjour, Thanks for your comment, tou help us to improve our services. Our team is always happy to find solutions for you. Regarding the plugs, we are working on a better solution for the dorms, We hope to welcome for your next trip, Romuald Manager

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel! The common areas were really nice to hang out in and meet people and I found the rooms to be quite comfortable. I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm with an ensuite bathroom which was excellent. Was very close to the metro as well as the Sacré-Cœur which was a nice place to be.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Great place with nice rooms, the staff were friendly and there is a metro very close by for easy access to the city center.

Bonjour, Thanks for this comment, great to know that you've enjoyed your stay with us, Romuald Manager

12th Jul 2016
7.7

I've stayed here before which has been nice but they replaced the free breakfast with 6 euro breakfast...which isn't a huge deal but was expecting free breakfast as per website

Bonjour, Thanks for your comment, Great to read that it was your second stay. Regarding the breakfast, maybe you booked at the time we change the offer. Sorry about that, we want to improve it with new products, that's why it's no more included. We hope to welcome you better in the future, Romuald Manager

• England, Male, 31-40
12th Jul 2016
8.0

Good value for money. Clean spacious rooms and helpful English-speaking staff.

• Mjpease
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
7.1

First impression no good staff at reception was rude and dismissive was not happy at all! The room was good comfy beds bathroom also good though shower drain is mostly blocks and floods. location in Montmartre is beautiful easy to get into central Paris via metro. Facilities here are really good. Apart from the cold staff I enjoyed my stay here and met some wonderful travellers.

10th Jul 2016

Located a little north of Sacre Couer in a cool, less-touristy area of Montmarte near two different Metro stops. The staff are very friendly and well prepared to answer any of your questions. Rooms are clean and bathroom facilities are decent. Only stayed here for a night but the lobby area has couches and a TV and seems like it would be fun place to hang out and meet people. Would definitely stay here again.

6th Jul 2016

Lovely little hostel in a beautiful part of Paris - would return

Bonjour, Thanks for your comment, we are waiting to welcome you for your next trip, Romuald Manager