Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

62, Rue Ramey, Paris, France

Great staff, very helpfull and friendly.

The location wasn't the best. While it's only a skip away from the metro, there isn't really anything in walking distance - have stayed in Montmartre hostels in much livelier areas and makes such a difference. The hostel itself is nice, clean and with good facilities. The staff are very helpful, and the free breakfast is great!

This hostel was well staffed with many friendly workers. It is a short walk from the metro and in Montmartre feels like you are really seeing Paris. It is an excellent location for a trip to Paris. The free breakfast was filling and delicious and the kitchen was well equipped. I stayed in an 8 bed room and at first it was cold but they provided an electric heater which made a big difference. I highly recommend LeMontclair, it feels very safe and secure.

Great hostel! Easy to find and was nice for a short stay.

• 13th Feb 2015

Great value for money. Nice staff.

Hi there, Thanks for staying with us, see you a next time.

It was amaizng!! I reserved 6 dorm, but they gave me 3 dorm. Wifi is very good, Breakfast is also good. You can keep your baggage safely always. But my room is 4th floor. so it's little hard to carry my baggage. However, here is really good!!

Hi there, Happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, see you a next time at the Montclair

We only stayed for the weekend but we had a really nice time :) The room was small, but it was enough! We had a nice view on Sacre Coeur.

Hi there, Thanks for this review, glad to know that you've enjoyed your stay, see you next time!

The location is amazing (2 minutos from the metro), you have a kitchen, pizza... The room is ok, small, but with everything you need. The breakfast is very good, but try to get that early or else you won't get croissants. The only problem, big problem, is thatyou ear everything in all the rooms. And they let the people make noise until 2 or 3 pm....

Dear Guest, Thanks for your time to leave this comment, we will try to fix the problem with people making noise at night. Waiting to welcome you a next time, Regards

It was my second time here, I've decided came back because the first time was awesome, actually was my favourite hostel in europe but this time I am some of disappointed, this blond woman at the reception is really rude, was not kind at all, it looks like she doesn't want you to stay there. She doesn't even smile. I mean if don't like your job, quick.

The hostel is well located, very near to the subway in relatively quiet neighbourhood. Loved the free breakfast, free earplugs and late check-out time. Friendly staff - especially the lady who works in the kitchen and cleans the hostel. Also loved the creative decorations in the common room. But the size of the toilets and showers can definitely be improved - it is really small and the water flow is too slow. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay overall.

Hi there, thanks for your time, you help us to improve our services, we hope to welcome you better in the future, Regards

Fast wi-fi, good manager, and there are some markets near hostel. I want to reserve this hostel again if I visit Paris once more. It was very clean, too.

A great stay, my second time, but now in a private room. The bathroom a bit small, but was manageable. The staff great. Very good location to find, near the metro. Wonderful stay in Paris.

I stayed for 8 days and it was awesome. Everything as promised: free wifi, free breakfast, the kitchen really helps to save the money and the location is fantastic. I wish there were a hostel like this in every town.

• 25th Jan 2015

We booked a private twin ensuite room because we only could see expensive hostels with bad reviews. In our case it was expensive but at least we had an overall good experience, bed and bathroom were clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Noise is a problem, be prepared to use earplugs, walls are thin and people walk like they are in the army.

Hello, we love to ear that you've enjoyed your time with us, concerning the noise, we ask to the guest to go up quiet et night but we can't control everyone, sorry about that Regards Romuald

Very good hostel.

Rooms were great, breakfast was really nice, only complaint is that the showers/bathroom situation isn't always the best due to how many people share the same facilities.

Hello, Thanks to help us to improve our services, we clean the common showers 3 times a day and most of our dorm are ensuite. See you a next time for a better stay

Great hostel, totally recommended. Close to the metro, great kitchen, breakfast and rooms.

Clean and nice hostel, the en-suite bathroom cleaned daily and bed will be tidied up properly before the next guest use it. I particularly like the lady who serves breakfast at the morning, she is a nice and polite person!

Staff are rude and unhelpful at best. Only real positive was the late checkout time.

Dear Guest, Thanks for your time, i'm sorry about your feeling regarding the staff, ans also surprised because i was at the desk the day of our check out and nothing special happened, so please tell me more, regards

The room is very small but they have wifi in the room and a good place to meet people, talk and drink!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5