Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

62, Rue Ramey, Paris, France

Friendly staff. Free luggage deposit while you explore.

Bonjour, clear and quick review, thanks for this! We're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, see you a next time ! Romuald Manager

Found a cockroach in the bathroom...sent my boyfriend in to kill it and he couldnt find it, but he did find a silverfish instead. So... I mean, it was fine othrwise, kind of far away from everything except the sacre cour (though everything is in paris to be fair) and the free breakfast and staff were great, and otherwise it was fine here.

Hostel is far from the main sights of the city, but close to a metro. many louds guests and no lockers in the room (but some can be rented in the lobby). staff is super friendly, one guy even cooked bacon and eggs for everyone one morning (not usually included in breakfast).

Hi there, Thanks for this review, our aim is to provide you a wonderful stay with us ! Concerning the breakfast, you're right, eggs and bacon are not included everyday, but we always make something different, crepes, beignets, ... waiting to welcome you a next time, Romuald Manager

The ROOMS were clean but small and the bathroom in our room was modern, could use a shelf to put at least the most necessary, daily things like towel, shampoo and toothbrush on it, though. The STAFF was very friendly and helped us to find all the places we wanted to see. BREAKFAST was included for us. It was alright - cornflakes, coffee, croissants, jelly, butter - just simple stuff basically but it tasted fine and was definitely a better option than buying expensive food in Paris.

• 13th Mar 2015

Bonjour, So nice of you to write this review, we're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, waiting to welcome you a next time, regards

Overall good place to stay. About a one hour walk Into city centre, although Sacre Couer was close, and metro nearby. Staff are super friendly and made the hostel a great stay for me. The rooms were okay but not enough power outlets. Also the blankets left on the bed don't get washed every guest so I was uneasy about how clean they were, although you get clean sheets upon arrival. Kitchen too small and a bit dirty. Otherwise great people, nice atmosphere, good place to sleep!

Hi there, Thanks for this review, we are here to provide you a wonderful stay! About the blankets, we clean after each check out, for the kitchen, we clean everyday, but sometimes people leave there stuff without washing ... See you a next time !

It's a nice, clean hostel very close to Sacre Coer, and close to a Metro stop which will bring you to the city center within minutes, although it is also nice to walk and see a bit more of Paris. The staff was friendly. Breakfast is good, cornflakes, coffee, rolls and croissants. Would have been great if there was also some (cream) cheese in addition to the jam :). No lockers in the room and the door of our room was stuck sometimes, so it did not always close. Showers could be better.

Hi there, Thanks for your comment, most of our dorm have lockers and you have some at the desk, we will check the problem with the door of the room, see you a next time

Not very good neighborhood, but good rooms, nice staff and large kitchen. The breakfast is good.

Do not hesitate to take a pair of ear plugs from the reception, even if you are staying in a double room with your boyfriend/girlfriend.. You can hear everything!!!!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Spain

I had a great stay at the Montclair Montmartre. The staff were all very friendly and very accommodating, I met some great people while I stayed there, and you can't beat the location, right next to a metro stop and a 10 minute walk from Sacre Coeur Cathedral. Free breakfast was also a plus!

Great staff, very helpfull and friendly.

Hi there, Thanks for this review, we are happy to know that you've enjoyed your stay with us, see you soon for another wonderful stay in Paris

Thin Walls

Great place where to stay. I loved breakfast and the atmosphere of the place. Although it is not located in the centre of the city, you are one block from the metro and bus stops. The only problem we had was that the shower was a bit cold. We told the staff about it so that they could take care about it and were very attentive in their answer. I recommend the stay in LMM Hostel!

The location wasn't the best. While it's only a skip away from the metro, there isn't really anything in walking distance - have stayed in Montmartre hostels in much livelier areas and makes such a difference. The hostel itself is nice, clean and with good facilities. The staff are very helpful, and the free breakfast is great!

This hostel was well staffed with many friendly workers. It is a short walk from the metro and in Montmartre feels like you are really seeing Paris. It is an excellent location for a trip to Paris. The free breakfast was filling and delicious and the kitchen was well equipped. I stayed in an 8 bed room and at first it was cold but they provided an electric heater which made a big difference. I highly recommend LeMontclair, it feels very safe and secure.

Great hostel! Easy to find and was nice for a short stay.

• 13th Feb 2015

Great value for money. Nice staff.

Hi there, Thanks for staying with us, see you a next time.

It was amaizng!! I reserved 6 dorm, but they gave me 3 dorm. Wifi is very good, Breakfast is also good. You can keep your baggage safely always. But my room is 4th floor. so it's little hard to carry my baggage. However, here is really good!!

Hi there, Happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, see you a next time at the Montclair

We only stayed for the weekend but we had a really nice time :) The room was small, but it was enough! We had a nice view on Sacre Coeur.

Hi there, Thanks for this review, glad to know that you've enjoyed your stay, see you next time!

The location is amazing (2 minutos from the metro), you have a kitchen, pizza... The room is ok, small, but with everything you need. The breakfast is very good, but try to get that early or else you won't get croissants. The only problem, big problem, is thatyou ear everything in all the rooms. And they let the people make noise until 2 or 3 pm....

Dear Guest, Thanks for your time to leave this comment, we will try to fix the problem with people making noise at night. Waiting to welcome you a next time, Regards

It was my second time here, I've decided came back because the first time was awesome, actually was my favourite hostel in europe but this time I am some of disappointed, this blond woman at the reception is really rude, was not kind at all, it looks like she doesn't want you to stay there. She doesn't even smile. I mean if don't like your job, quick.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5