Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

62, Rue Ramey, Paris, France

I loved the location- away from all the tourist craziness. Staff was always friendly and helpful, rooms were clean, bathroom was in the 4-bed room which was nice, breakfast and sheets were included, wifi worked well in all spots, truly a great place to stay!

Friendly staff, with nice rooms

Great staff, plenty of power plugs and lovely rooms.

One of the best hostels of my trip in Europe this year! They have a luggage room for you when you want to go out before check-in time. Free breakfast! Awesome! They have many plugs in the kitchen. The staffs are really nice, they always smile to me and the tone of voice when they talk is very welcoming! I booked 6 Bed Mixed Dorm but i got 4 bed mixed That's COOL! The room is very nice and clean. It would be better if they have a free internet access because you have to pay for that.

Hostel was a great place to stay. Staff were friendly, rooms and facilities were clean.

• 30th May 2015

Hi there, thanks for this comment, we hope to welcome you for your next trip, Romuald Manager

Not much to say really, pretty much your average hostel. Nice staff, good location and alright value for money.

Hi there, we 're happy that you like our Hostel, hope to welcome you a next time in Paris, Regards, Romuald, Manager

Good free breakfast if you like croissants, close to the metro to get you into Paris centre and a good atmosphere about the hostel. We booked an 8-bed dorm & ended up with a 4 which is a bonus. Dorm room was pretty small, but the common area makes up for that. Monmartre district itself is really cool.

Hi there, Thanks for this review, we're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, we'll welcome you with pleasure for your next Parisian trip, Romuald Manager

Pretty good place but away from tourist attractions but with a metro pass ur connected so nothing much to complain

Hi There, Thanks for this comment, we're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, we're just next to the Sacré Coeur and Paris is so accesible with the metro, see you for your next Parisian trip, Romuald Manager

At first glance, this hostel seemed wonderful, most of the staff were very friendly, the rooms and kitchen were clean. We stayed four nights, , duting which time our room was overbooked not once, but twice. The second time, someone was kicked out of his bed even though he clearly had a receipt, so my friend and I slept together in one of out beds so that all nine would have a place to sleep that night. If you want a garenteed place to stay, go somewhere else.

The place was clean and cute but didn't have a lot of parties or events made obvious for guests.

• 21st May 2015

I have records showing that I had booked a 6 bed dorm, but they put me in a three - which was odd. It was a bit stuffy and the room was hard to really air out, which was really necessary because another gentlemen who was staying in the room with me the entire time was not the most cleanly fellow and if the room was shut up it was quick to reak entirely of his body oder. Also the shower was leaky slightly and it was clearly molding there which was quite smelly as well.

Very close the the metro which is key with a big city like Paris. The beds sucked but they really weren't that bad. Overall a nice place.

Hi there, Thanks for this review, we are sorry if something was wrong with the bed and we will check it, we hope to welcome you a next time for a better stay with us, Romuald Manager

I enjoy staying here. This is my second time coming to Paris and this is my place here I like I stay. The staff is helpful, great location, and I always meet some great people when I visit.

we didnt stay at the hostel due to a mixup in the reservation for two beds but the staff relocated us to another Hustel near by and aranged averything for us. thank you and whould recommend the place and staff for exelent service.

This is really an awesome hostel and provides the best price in Paris! The staff is lovely, the beds are comfy and the breakfast is tasty! I'm defo staying here again. Oh and the location is super perfect! A real Parisan neighborhood surrounded by trendy restaurants, fresh food markets and cool boutiques.

Bonjour! Thanks you so much to stay with us and also for this review, we'll always do our best to make your stay unforgetable. Waiting to welcome you with pleasure for your next Parisian trip, Romuald Manager

No problems. Good security for females. Close to metro, had no problems coming back at night! Common area ok, food prep area limited but still ok for basic meals! Plenty of hot water in shower.

Hi there, Thanks for your comment, we're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, waiting to welcome you a next time in Paris, regards Romuald Manager

The people in hostel are good, but there is so much desorganization over there. It's just like a mess and very dirty. Problably I would not recommend this hostel.

Hi there, Can you explain your review . We clean everyday, regards, Romuald Manager

We had a great time in the Montclair, it had everything that we needed

Well, nothing to add, except thank you so much for this review!!! We're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, waiting to welcome a next time, regards, Romuald Manager

Great hostel overall. Not in the centre of the tourist area, but near to the metro, shops and bars and restaurants. The breakfast was great too! Staff were helpful and I would go back again.

Hello, thanks for this comment, our aim is to provide you a wonderful stay in Paris, we'll be happy to welcome you for your next trip, regards Romuald Manager

A great hostel with an excellent location. The staff are really friendly and helpful, it was always clean and had a welcoming relaxed atmosphere. I would definitely stay again!

Hi there, thank you so much for this great comment, waiting to welcome you again, Romuald Manager