Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

62, Rue Ramey, Paris, France

Good and "cheap" Restaurants very close to the Hostel. Only 5 minutes to Sacre Coeur

Great hostel all round - the location is excellent and it's also very social. Montmartre is such a nice area to explore.

I had a great stay at Le Montclair. Rooms were clean, big lockers in the rooms, large hangout area with games. The staff was really laid back and helpful. Also there was a small grocer next store that sold alcohol really late. Only cons were the closest metro station is the dodgiest in Paris, and the wifi didn't work in the rooms. Mais, c'est la vie!

in a great location. the staff are friendly

We were in France for the first time, but thanks to you, it was a wonderful experience. Thehostel was cool. We loved the view from our window. Also staff was all the time smiling and willing to help. Thank you, guys! I will definetly come back as soon as I can!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Romania

Our stay at the hostel was great, the room was clean and the other guests respectful and quiet. Finding the hostel however was very difficult and it would have been nicer to be close to the canal.

We were carried two 30kg luggage and was given a sixth floor room but there is no elevator! And the toilet is extremely small! I'm sure no normal people can turn around in that size of toilet!

The hostel is in the heart of a lovely area (Montmartre) and really close to a Underground Station. The staffs help you in everything you need, they have a nice kitchen, well furnished if you want to cook and the comum area is really nice to chat and chill with new people. Also, I saw families there. A really good hostel for a really good price with a nice breakfast.

hnostel good value for money ,. pity no free face book could of told the world how great you are. .would stay again .ot far from main sites staff very helpf, breakfast very good. hope to see you again Collette

Had to be very quiet at night so it was hard to drink and make new friends in the common area. Not sure why they would close off the downstairs when it would be far quieter? Location was not great, pretty far from all main attractions and sites. Nice rooms though with washrooms.

Good price for the hostel and good breakfast and cleanliness. However, I found the atmosphere to be lacking and the man at the check in was not the most friendly and was very blunt. This is a okay hostel but I would be lying I if said I would not rather stay anywhere else. But overall I say its 6/10.

Absolutely loved it! Felt like home, super friendly stuff and great location!

Staff is nice. I love here.

Had some trouble finding the place at first and staff were fairly helpful. Good location in Montmartre. No lockers provided in rooms but buffet breakfast included was great.

My 2 friends and I stayed here when we had to go back to Paris before flying home and we loved it. The staff was friendly and very helpful. If you're looking for a place to meet new people this is definitely it. The rooms are key card operated so we felt safe but they have lockers for rent if you want to secure your personal things. One of the days they even offered a free BBQ which was awesome especially since we were on a tight budget. Rooms we're clean, showers were adequate. No complaints.

• 15th Aug 2014

Another big city hostel. Very clean and well maintained. But minimal atmosphere and no staff interaction. Luggage storage is free though, unlike other Paris backpackers.

Hostel was great with comfortable clean rooms and a nice atmosphere. Its very close to the metro which makes it easy to get out to see different sites in the city. Kitchen was well equipped and handy if you like to prepare your own meals and there were also a lot of places to eat/shop for food nearby. Would definitely stay again.

Good hostel but it was far from the city centre (very far actually 45 min. walk) but the breakfast is included !

The vibe here was legit. They staff was helpful and kind. Breakfast was good. The rooms were clean. There was a little but of mold in the bathroom and I am not so sure how often they change the pillow cases. It was a little ways away from things, but the subway is right there. The atmosphere encourages meeting new people. Overall, it was awesome.

Good option of hotel in the center of Paris, with cleanliness roons and great location. Near metro station and near the center of the city and main tourist attractions. WIthout breakfest =(