Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

62, Rue Ramey, Paris, France

Do not hesitate to take a pair of ear plugs from the reception, even if you are staying in a double room with your boyfriend/girlfriend.. You can hear everything!!!!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Spain

I had a great stay at the Montclair Montmartre. The staff were all very friendly and very accommodating, I met some great people while I stayed there, and you can't beat the location, right next to a metro stop and a 10 minute walk from Sacre Coeur Cathedral. Free breakfast was also a plus!

Great staff, very helpfull and friendly.

Hi there, Thanks for this review, we are happy to know that you've enjoyed your stay with us, see you soon for another wonderful stay in Paris

Thin Walls

Great place where to stay. I loved breakfast and the atmosphere of the place. Although it is not located in the centre of the city, you are one block from the metro and bus stops. The only problem we had was that the shower was a bit cold. We told the staff about it so that they could take care about it and were very attentive in their answer. I recommend the stay in LMM Hostel!

The location wasn't the best. While it's only a skip away from the metro, there isn't really anything in walking distance - have stayed in Montmartre hostels in much livelier areas and makes such a difference. The hostel itself is nice, clean and with good facilities. The staff are very helpful, and the free breakfast is great!

This hostel was well staffed with many friendly workers. It is a short walk from the metro and in Montmartre feels like you are really seeing Paris. It is an excellent location for a trip to Paris. The free breakfast was filling and delicious and the kitchen was well equipped. I stayed in an 8 bed room and at first it was cold but they provided an electric heater which made a big difference. I highly recommend LeMontclair, it feels very safe and secure.

Great hostel! Easy to find and was nice for a short stay.

Great value for money. Nice staff.

Hi there, Thanks for staying with us, see you a next time.

It was amaizng!! I reserved 6 dorm, but they gave me 3 dorm. Wifi is very good, Breakfast is also good. You can keep your baggage safely always. But my room is 4th floor. so it's little hard to carry my baggage. However, here is really good!!

Hi there, Happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, see you a next time at the Montclair

We only stayed for the weekend but we had a really nice time :) The room was small, but it was enough! We had a nice view on Sacre Coeur.

Hi there, Thanks for this review, glad to know that you've enjoyed your stay, see you next time!

The location is amazing (2 minutos from the metro), you have a kitchen, pizza... The room is ok, small, but with everything you need. The breakfast is very good, but try to get that early or else you won't get croissants. The only problem, big problem, is thatyou ear everything in all the rooms. And they let the people make noise until 2 or 3 pm....

Dear Guest, Thanks for your time to leave this comment, we will try to fix the problem with people making noise at night. Waiting to welcome you a next time, Regards

It was my second time here, I've decided came back because the first time was awesome, actually was my favourite hostel in europe but this time I am some of disappointed, this blond woman at the reception is really rude, was not kind at all, it looks like she doesn't want you to stay there. She doesn't even smile. I mean if don't like your job, quick.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »