Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

62, Rue Ramey, Paris, France

Great environment, easy to meet people.

Hi there, Thanks for your comment, happy that you had a great time at the Montclair, waiting to welcome you a next time, Romuald Manager

Staying in Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel was realy great. Personel at the recepcion are realy nice and friendly. Room was clean, every day the trash bin were eptied, second day the bed sheats was changed (with my partner were staying in the hostel for 3 nights in double bed private suite). Metro (num. 12, station Jules Joffrin) is minute walk from hostel. Great value for the money.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

Hi there, Thanks for this review, we're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us at le Montclair, we hope to welcome you for your next Parisian trip! Romuald Manager

The place is really nice, easy-going and pleasant. And Montmartre is a pretty cool neighbourhood, although being slightly far from the city centre. I only have one complaint and one suggestion. The complaint is that the silverware was kinda dirty during breakfast. The suggestion is to try putting lockers inside every room. I noticed that the 6 bed-dorms don't have lockers inside the room, which is not handy at all. But overall, I'd certainly recommend it!

The room my friend and I got was extremely small and crowded to the point where the only place to put our suitcases was infront of our entry door, which it was very annoying having to move our suitcases whenever we planned for activities within the city. The bathroom was disgusting. The shower doesn't even work well, you literally get 5 drops of water when showering. There is not warm water when showering. The queen size bed is literally two twin beds combine. Probably one of the worst hostels.

Good location near to montmarte, which offers a great paranamic view of Paris. Hostel was clean and breakfast decent but the rooms were squashed and bathrooms and showers were all really small. Also there wasnt a lot of power sockets in the room. About an hours walk to centre of Paris, but really close to a metro station. Neighbourhood surrounding the hostel felt very safe.

The hostel was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and sufficient. The breakfast was a little sad, but it goes til 10:30am, which is very nice. I very much enjoyed my stay.

• 16th Apr 2015

Hi there, Thanks for this comment, we're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, sorry if something was missing at the breakfast, we hope to welcome a next time for a better stay, Romuald Manager

Very good and not expensive for Paris. Excellent breakfast included. Helpful staff.

Hello, Thanks for this comment, glad to know that you've enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to welcome you a next time, Regards, Romuald Manager

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »