Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

62, Rue Ramey, Paris, France

Great location and friendly staff but lockers were not available within the dorm room and those that were available at the reception were all taken. Had no choice but to leave my valuables in the room. My dorm room door was also faulty. They checked in some guests in the middle of the night who thought that jerking on the doors 8 times would somehow open them before they asked reception for help. Decent place for the prices expected of Paris but still, they could do better.

Overall great experience at this hostel. One of my favorite in Paris. A couple of areas which could be improved: 1. There was only one outlet plug in my room. Since there are four people living there, it would have been much appreciated if there could have been at least a few more - some hostels I've stayed at even have one per person 2. Larger lockers in the rooms would be awesome so we could store more luggage. Otherwise everything was great - breakfast, Wifi worked really well,

Hi there, thanks for this comment, we are working on a solution for the plugs. Also we know that a good breakfast is a good start for the day. Waiting to welcome you a next time, Romuald Manager

We really liked the hostel! Everything was fine :-)

Well, thank you so much for this review and we 're waiting to welcome you for your next trip, Romuald Manager

Super clean super friendly a quiet time sign would be nice as som guest were super loud all night. But other than that , I would stay there again !

Bonjour, Thanks for your review, we'll welcome you with pleasure, Romuald Manager

Hi, Very very good trip in this Hostel .The good place, at the good time, at the good price !!!! Thanks for everything

• 4th Jun 2015

Hi There, Thank you so much, we're happy that you like the time you've spend with us, Romuald Manager

I loved the location- away from all the tourist craziness. Staff was always friendly and helpful, rooms were clean, bathroom was in the 4-bed room which was nice, breakfast and sheets were included, wifi worked well in all spots, truly a great place to stay!

Friendly staff, with nice rooms

Great staff, plenty of power plugs and lovely rooms.

well, location was no so bad, it was near metro station. There was no lift so we had to go up to our room, which was 3rd floor, with our heavy luggage, but anyway it was acceptable. Bathrooms were not so many and the room I stayed was very small and noisy, but the breakfast was quite good.

One of the best hostels of my trip in Europe this year! They have a luggage room for you when you want to go out before check-in time. Free breakfast! Awesome! They have many plugs in the kitchen. The staffs are really nice, they always smile to me and the tone of voice when they talk is very welcoming! I booked 6 Bed Mixed Dorm but i got 4 bed mixed That's COOL! The room is very nice and clean. It would be better if they have a free internet access because you have to pay for that.

Hostel was a great place to stay. Staff were friendly, rooms and facilities were clean.

• 30th May 2015

Hi there, thanks for this comment, we hope to welcome you for your next trip, Romuald Manager

Not much to say really, pretty much your average hostel. Nice staff, good location and alright value for money.

Hi there, we 're happy that you like our Hostel, hope to welcome you a next time in Paris, Regards, Romuald, Manager

Good free breakfast if you like croissants, close to the metro to get you into Paris centre and a good atmosphere about the hostel. We booked an 8-bed dorm & ended up with a 4 which is a bonus. Dorm room was pretty small, but the common area makes up for that. Monmartre district itself is really cool.

Hi there, Thanks for this review, we're happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us, we'll welcome you with pleasure for your next Parisian trip, Romuald Manager

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »