Le Montclair Montmartre Reviews

62, Rue Ramey, Paris, France

Rooms were typically small as you expect in paris. The lockers would not take a normal padlock instead you needed an extra long one which was rather annoying. Not enough sockets spread out in the rooms

Great location, very courful, helpful staff, nice looking, FREE BREAKFAST, and toilet and showers in your dorm room. Drawbacks were it was pretty noisy, was a bit crowded at times and lacked a big couch to sprawl on

Great en-suite room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Small house so limited common areas but it was well designed despite this.

• 14th Sep 2014

No lockers in our room which was a four person room and lonely two of us..... But no one stole anything which was nice. Great breakfast

Didn't like the bathroom because the "shower" is like just the hole on the wall and the water flow is violent. Also there was not a plug for every bed in room and the wifi wouldn't reach the room.

We booked an extra night as it was excellent value for money in a great location. The staff we excellent, we had problems with our computer and they helped us with that. The bike rental was excellent, I wish more hotels have that service.the location also was central to quaint villages, the town and of course Mont St. Michel. As an added bonus the local village sheep are rounded up each evening and good views of that can be seen from the restaurant. I highly recommend it.

• 11th Sep 2014

Overall is good but to connect with wifi, we have to stay at lobby and we need to climb over 4 floors staircase to reach our room. Unfortunately, one of our member is injured on leg.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

location is good, very near to subway, so you can get easily to every spot in the city. Montmartre and Sacre Coeur in walking distance. Staff was all friendly, the rooms where clean. Shower is pretty small, but absolutely alright and cleanliness in the bathrooms was "hostel standard". Breakfast was very good. Hostel isn´t too big, so easy to socialize. only little minus: wi-fi didm´t always work, but that wasn´t very bad for me. All in all i really enjoyed my stay there.

Colourful hostel with friendly staff.. the area is interesting and easy to get to if arriving in Paris at Gare du Nord. I only had a couple of minor issues that visitors should look out for... the WiFi worked only in the lobby and was patchy at best, but decent enough to do the basics. The shower in my 4 bed dorm was like a water cannon. A good portion of the rooms overlook a noisy school playground.. And there are 6 floors, so if you're unlucky enough to get the top floor, prepare for a climb

• 9th Sep 2014

When I first arrived, I saw the sidewalk in front of the hostel was damaged(dunno whether it was repaired now.), so I was afraid the inside would be the same. On the contrary, it was cozy and colorful. The building was small and old-aged, but they decorated it well. The neighborhood was convenient. Good for budget travelers.

I liked it, although I would have liked to have lockers in the bedrooms. However it is a nice hostel.

Nicely located near restaurants, pubs and cafésin the lively, vibrant and multiethnic 18e arrondissement of Paris. One of the best deals when hostelling in Paris.

I've never been in France before so when I first met the staff was quite a shock. Later on I realized that French people are very direct in the way the speak with you. I wouldn't say they are rude because I don't speak any french at all. I would they there's no BS e no time for silly questions. Later on I actually find the staff a bit nice. The hostel was very noisy at night. There were people in the garden at 3 am and they were talking and laughing out loud. The breakfast was nice.

A bit of a trek to the center but Montmartre is really great. Good hostel for meeting people. The ensuite bathroom was pretty gross so I ended up using the downstairs ones instead. Would have preferred not to have had the old, snoring man in the bed next to me who decided to cut his hair one morning, leaving hair all over the floor and bathroom.

thank you for comment. we are sorry about this bad experience with the other room-mate we hope see you again Best regard

Everything was Ok, Thanks to all the staff in there.

Thank you very much! We hope to see you again in Montclair Hostel. Best regard.

Very friendly staff and nice atmosphere. The price was good and was satisfied with what i got for it. Rooms were clean, so as the rest of the hostel. Sometimes the kitchen was a little bit messy, but that is because some people dont know how to clean after themselfs.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

Thank you for the comment! We hope to see you again at Le Montclair Hostel. Regards,

Good and "cheap" Restaurants very close to the Hostel. Only 5 minutes to Sacre Coeur

Great hostel all round - the location is excellent and it's also very social. Montmartre is such a nice area to explore.

I had a great stay at Le Montclair. Rooms were clean, big lockers in the rooms, large hangout area with games. The staff was really laid back and helpful. Also there was a small grocer next store that sold alcohol really late. Only cons were the closest metro station is the dodgiest in Paris, and the wifi didn't work in the rooms. Mais, c'est la vie!

in a great location. the staff are friendly

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7