Le Montclair Montmartre Reviews

62, Rue Ramey, Paris, France

Great location, easy to find, all members of the staff spoke very good english and spanish, the rooms are small but okey, getting up to the 5th floor was a bummer but we could see the sacre coeur from our room! Breakfast is okey, perfect to start the day. Nice people staying there, good vibrations! All together perfect for us (two students who could not afford a hotel and who don't mind sharing room and the stay in paris with other people)

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Common room and kitchen too crowded. Wifi only available in these areas. Staff always too busy to help.

The hostel was ok, its just that the check-in time is too late.

Staff not very friendly. The breakfast was quite nice.

Excellent location. Wifi did not work. Very friendly and helpful staff. David is wonderful. Smelly room.

Wish I could have stayed a bit longer and met some more people. I'd go back if I ever am in Paris again

• 12th Jul 2014

I had a lot of fun at this hostel! The kitchen and common area is great for socializing; I had a great crew here. And the location is great. Montmartre is AWESOME. All the main attractions are still very accessible by the super easy Paris metro

I really enjoyed my stay, the hostel had a really good atmosphere and the staff were friendly. The location is great,

This hostel is really close to a metro and not hard to find so that's nice. The staff wasn't extremely friendly and the wifi was not good. They advertised that there was good wifi but it was very hard to connect (had to be standing almost right by the computers) and it only worked in the reception area. Other than that the rooms were clean and the bathrooms were not bad either. The free breakfast is a good bonus!

Good location! Rooms get cleaned every morning! Met exciting people from all over the world. Very friendly staff, with extra praise to Beatrix who was very sweet and very helpful. Only downfall is the W-Fi access only available in lobby and relax area, and that there is now elevator, as I stayed on the 6th floor, and after a long days walk the stairs can be quite daunting :), nevertheless, it caters for good health. Considering the price you pay, this is overall a good hostel to stay in!

Nice hostel with a good common room and good breakfast. The location is a little far away from Central Paris - takes about 30 min on the metro to get to the centre. The dorms just had two electric plug points for 8 people, and none near the bunk beds.

They have wifi but in reality it is useless, and not suitable for anything really. My 3g on my phone is blasting away comparison.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Norway

This is a lovely and friendly hostel located nicely in Montmartre, so it's easy to walk to Sacre-Coeur and catch the subway to other places in Paris. The common room and kitchen is very small though, and the Wi-Fi didn't work in our room, and often it didn't work in the common room either.

i only stayed one night. It is mear the metro which is very good. One thing is that they only have wifi in the reception area and was very hard to connect to if too many people use it and it was ver slow.

had to move out, smelled.

• 7th Jul 2014

The staff were very helpful and friendly and our room was pretty good, small and basic but what we expected. Extremely noisy at night, could hear everything through the walls and ended up taking sleeping pills.

Very welcoming staff.eager to help with questions..loved the lounge area.

This place is good for college parties. We stayed on the 5h floor and could hear the parties and drinking from the lounge. Drunk kids climbing up the stairs and were really loud all night.

Arrived late and left early but very young party type place, not close enough to city center but easy to find. My boyfriend said they has the best iron he had ever used. Breakfast was average with cereal and pastries.. Paris is just too wxspensive and overrated for our taste.

Great budget hostel with good breakfast and location

• 2nd Jul 2014