Le Papillon

8.5
Fabulous 178 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Nov 2016

Really clean and great value for money

• England, Male, 41+
5th Nov 2016

A lovely place to stay and great location for all amenities and seafront. It was like visiting relatives and a home from home. Owner was very helpful indeed. Would definitely stay again.

5.1

The hostel was 25min walking from the city center, which is far. The lady was nice but the ambiance was pretty weird and yet I am used to go in hostel in different countries. There were no people (I think we were 5 people and the other were working in the area).But the most incredible was to take a hot shower: you need to put a coin into a small box outside the bathroom and with this system you have 8min of hot water !! I never saw that before !!!

Hi girls thank you for having taken the time for a feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not like le Papillon But just because we are not like every other hostel shouldn't affect our rating. I would have thought that at your young age you could appreciate things which are not like the norm. My advise to you is, if you travel around a lot please be more open minded and enjoy all the " strange " things you will encounter Good luck on your travels best regards Marga.

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Oct 2016

Really lovely place to stay and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. A great quirky little find and I have already booked my next stay with them. Would highly recommend.