Le Papillon

Fabulous 183 Total Reviews
Fabulous 183 Total Reviews

• India, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Thank you for the warm welcome. Enjoyed the stay. Would love to visit again☺️

You are more than welcome you were great guests We hope to see you again best regards Marga

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

I had an absolutely fantastic stay at Le Papillon. The owner was incredibly warming to all of her guests, the beds were very comfortable and sleeping in outside cabins was a very nice and elegant touch. I felt very safe in the hostel and highly recommend it to anyone who needs a place to stay in Torquay.

Thank you for a great feedback I am glad that you liked the cabin and enjoyed something slightly different . We look forward to welcoming you and your friends again Kind regards Marga

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Nov 2016

Really clean and great value for money

• England, Male, 41+
5th Nov 2016

A lovely place to stay and great location for all amenities and seafront. It was like visiting relatives and a home from home. Owner was very helpful indeed. Would definitely stay again.

5.1

The hostel was 25min walking from the city center, which is far. The lady was nice but the ambiance was pretty weird and yet I am used to go in hostel in different countries. There were no people (I think we were 5 people and the other were working in the area).But the most incredible was to take a hot shower: you need to put a coin into a small box outside the bathroom and with this system you have 8min of hot water !! I never saw that before !!!

Hi girls thank you for having taken the time for a feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not like le Papillon But just because we are not like every other hostel shouldn't affect our rating. I would have thought that at your young age you could appreciate things which are not like the norm. My advise to you is, if you travel around a lot please be more open minded and enjoy all the " strange " things you will encounter Good luck on your travels best regards Marga.