Le Papillon Reviews

18 Vansittart Road, Torquay, England

one of the kind hotel decorated in bold crazy colours run by lovely german couple. Owner very helpful and kind. Great value for money.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Poland

I visited here with two of my friends for two nights. it's very nice,clean and lively hostel.Situated at excellent location just a five minute walk from the train station and coach station. This hostel has various type of rooms option not only dome like other hotels.They charge 50p to use hot shower for 10 mins. Staffs are nice and friendly. If you looking for budget and for short stays place in torquay then i would recommend to book this place. Thanks Mace(staff) for making our stay comfortable

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • India

Very nice and cozy hostel, everything is very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.The Location is good, you can walk to the city centre in around 15 minutes. We would go there again.

• 14th Mar 2015

Cosy rooms for couples and recently refurbished. Very clean with friendly staff and good atmosphere. Costs 50p for a good long shower. Have been before and this time went with my partner and she was as impressed as I was previously. As before I highly recommend this lovely hostel.