Superb 176 Total Reviews
Superb 176 Total Reviews
Le Papillon Located at 18 Vansittart Road, , Torquay.
England
Torquay Devon TQ2 5BW 18 Vansittart Road
91% 176
50.4705758 -3.5414600
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Nov 2016

Really clean and great value for money

• England, Male, 41+
5th Nov 2016

A lovely place to stay and great location for all amenities and seafront. It was like visiting relatives and a home from home. Owner was very helpful indeed. Would definitely stay again.

5.1

The hostel was 25min walking from the city center, which is far. The lady was nice but the ambiance was pretty weird and yet I am used to go in hostel in different countries. There were no people (I think we were 5 people and the other were working in the area).But the most incredible was to take a hot shower: you need to put a coin into a small box outside the bathroom and with this system you have 8min of hot water !! I never saw that before !!!

Hi girls thank you for having taken the time for a feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not like le Papillon But just because we are not like every other hostel shouldn't affect our rating. I would have thought that at your young age you could appreciate things which are not like the norm. My advise to you is, if you travel around a lot please be more open minded and enjoy all the " strange " things you will encounter Good luck on your travels best regards Marga.

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Oct 2016

Really lovely place to stay and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. A great quirky little find and I have already booked my next stay with them. Would highly recommend.

• Portugal, Couple, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016

It was a very rainy day and I had booked the summer cabin. The owner was very helpful in given us a room in the hotel (once she had vacancies for the same price). Everything was very clean and the house itself is full of character. However I was disappointed in not being able to use the summer cabin...it looked anwsome! You also have many bathrooms available and free coffe and tea in your room!

• England, Male, 31-40
24th Aug 2016

We stayed in one of the cabins, which were actually converted sheds! Don't let that put you off though; it was cosy, well decorated and charismatically charming. We received a super friendly welcome and enjoyed our stay.

• England, Female, 41+
20th Aug 2016

Quirky place, spotless and everything you need. Stayed in the log cabin - really cosy. Owner very friendly and helpful. Would definitely return.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Beautiful, stunning area. Nice and colourful hostel what looks a little bit chaotic at the first time but it's so original and feels warm to be there. The staff is really nice and helpful. I can advice to everyone, I'm also planing to go back to the same place because there is so much to see near by.

• Wales, Male, 41+
12th Aug 2016

Pleasent staff informative, room clean and spacious. Dimming lights a nice feature. Parking ample . Would book to stay again next time I visit Torquay.

Thank you for a good feedback I am glad that you did enjoy your stay at Le Papillon We hope to welcome you again on your next visit to Torquay best regards Marga

• England, Female, 41+
11th Aug 2016

Spotlessly clean, summer hut was idyllic. All staff helpful & friendly, calming, chilled location. Kitchen well equipped, grounds well kept. Definitely will be revisiting. #moneywellspent.... x