8.4
Fabulous 4,142 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 4,142 Total Reviews
Le Regent Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel Located at 37 Boulevard Rochechouart, , Paris.
France
Paris 75009 37 Boulevard Rochechouart
84% 4142
48.8828078 2.3450016
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 41+
25th Apr 2016

Superb location for transit, truly it's just few steps away from the hostel. I like the nearby grocery store and round the corner there is a typical French restaurant with reasonable price. The room for 6, I stayed, was spacious. The place is set up orderly.

• India, Couple, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
7.1

Everything was satisfactory apart from the price(Eur 99) paid for one night for single private en suite. The room interior and size was not as expected from pictures. Staff was very friendly. It was clean as well. Location is very good next to metro and Gare Du Nord.

22nd Apr 2016

Great location and very clean. Staff was helpful with suggestions too.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

This was a really nice hostel with friendly staff :) the rooms cleaned regularly and location was great. I definitely will come and stay again here.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

It's a good hostel with a great location, just few steps to metro station. Staff is also so friendly.

15th Apr 2016
4.3

The outlets in my room did not work. When I requested to be moved to a different room, the outlets worked but there were still only 3 outlets to be shared for 6 occupants of the room. Bathrooms in both rooms were filthy. In various places throughout the hostel including the card I received at checkin and the computer screensaver, the free breakfast was advertised. The first day, however, I was told it would cost me €6,00. The breakfast consisted of croissants, break, coffee, and juice.

10th Apr 2016

I had a very nice stay in the Regent hostel! Staff was great, facilities were clean, it was definitely more like a hotel than a hostel, but for the price, I mean, this is pretty nice! Would and will stay there again! Thanks guys.

• Croatia, Male, 18-24
10th Apr 2016

Everything was great, the staff was super friendly, the rooms were clean, the location is superb, and the view from my room on the 5th floor was amazing! Their WiFi worked perfectly. I didn't really use any of the facilities, but they did store my luggage the morning before my officially checking-in and that was very helpful. Originally, I booked a 10 bed room, and they put me into a 6 bed one, which I liked very much.

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

I liked this hostel, free breakfast was great, fast wifi, super clean ensuite bathrooms. Friendly helpful staff, they have good deals on touristy stuff, I did the boat trip for only €9. Location was two minutes from the metro,in the middle of Montmartre. But far away (40minsby metro) to Eiffel tower. But it was easy enough to do. The staff were friendly, I was upgraded to a 4 bed dorm when I booked a 10bed. I would stay again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

The room was really tiny, not at all like the photos, but the balcony was cool and had a lovely view. The location is awesome. Nice staff! Internet throughout.