Le Sirene Reviews

Via Molinelli 10, Monterosso al mare, Cinque Terre, Italy

The Hostel was very welcoming and stayed open late to accommodate our group. It was super easy to find and a great location! It is a block from the beach and can see/hear the beach from your window!

Be ready to hike up a long flight of stairs with suitcase. Room was clean with balcony overlooking street and grocery store. It is close to beach but no view...it is over a restaurant and at time could hear laughing which was fine. Only really bad thing was the toilet seat was unattached because the wall was impeding and we would frequently fall off the toilet! No law suit....lots of laughs however.

• 12th Mar 2014

We stayed in a double room, so it was like a hotel. Very clean and nice. Great location near the train station and beach and hiking trails.

The room was nice, clean, and larger than I expected. It had a desk and a wardrobe. The internet was available 24 hours a day, and was strong. The rooms are in an apartment building on a quiet street (though it was off season), in a private section of the apartment building. The owners were extremely friendly and very well-organized. They gave me a map, and a discount at the family’s restaurants. New bathroom, great water pressure. Train did run all night, and bed was a little uncomfortable.

• 4th Mar 2014

- Nice staff - Location is great. Very close to the train station and the beach - I left my key in my room one night, and the staff members were not accessible so I had to spend the night outside. This was really unpleasant, but mostly my fault so I can't complain too much

Great location! Very close to the station (2 minutes walk) and the instructions provided on how to get there were extremely helpful, especially for someone arriving at night. Monterosso is the best town to stay in because it is flat and easy to navigate and get around with luggage. I hiked to the other towns and couldn't imagine trying to find accomodation there from the station carrying all my luggage! Stayed in winter, not much open but still extremely beautiful. Quite peaceful actually!

What can I say? Our room was fabulous even though I broke the key in the door and Emiliano had to come and get someone to fix it (I'm still so sorry about that!) It was such a nice room with an amazing view off of the balcony. Hopefully we will get to Cinque Terre again and we wouldn't think twice about staying anywhere else. Just amazing!

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts