Le Sirene Reviews

Via Molinelli 10, Monterosso al mare, Cinque Terre, Italy

It's a great location! The room was nice. We weren't in the main building and there was no wi-fi at all which was a bit frustrating, but in Cinque Terre you don't really want to be distracted by the internet. Maybe it's because it wasn't heavy tourist season, but there wasn't anyone at the office if we ever needed something. There was a phone number but we didn't have calling. Loved Cinque Terre though, and I'd go back to this place

• 27th Mar 2015

My 21 year old friend and I stayed at La Sirene looking for a relaxing weekend away from everyone. We had the most amazing time. The family was so welcoming and gave us advice about which trails to hike and which islands to see. They were very accommodating. The room was huge and an amazig value for money. The location is perfect is 5 minutes from the train station and 2 minutes from the beach. Their family restaraunt was delicious. We were so sad to leave.

• 26th Mar 2015

Average hostel at best, glad it was cheap. Staff admitted they had bad directions on hostelworld but ownership would not change it. FYI the first street "luigi" runs on the right side of the train station if u are directly facing church across the street. Seems simple but can Be tricky to find out of big train station. Just very average. Staff seemed not too friendly or customer service oriented. Would not come back.

Very easy to find the hostel based on the directions given. Room was not prepared when we brought up (no toilet paper, soap, etc.). The facilities that were included were not accessible because "the office" was closed on the weekend when we were there and that where everything was apparently. The floor in our room was really gross and was mouldy under our garbage which no one came to collect so we disposed of ourselves. Ermanna was nice but charged us the wrong amount for our stay.

I had a great stay at Le Sirene. The room was functional, spotlessly clean, and had everything I needed in terms of amenities. I felt very safe and secure, and the beach was right down the street! Cinque Terre is a beautiful area, I hope to come back someday, and if I do, I'll definitely be staying here again.

• 17th Mar 2015

It was a bit cold during the night

Very nice! Clean, comfy safe-feeling room right by train station and the beach

This is not a hostel so this rating is not a comfortable fit.

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts