Le Soleil Nordique Reviews

919 Madeleine-de-Vercheres, Quebec, Canada

Pierre runs an amazing B&B. He is extremely friendly and works with guests as far as arrival times, etc. Breakfast was so perfectly European (except that we had fresh, warm bagels instead of baguette) and the other guests provided nice conversation. We will definitely return here the next time we are in Québec!

• 27th Jul 2013

Very good Staff! Pierre (owner of the hostel) made us feel home. Good place, clean, quiet and organized. Good bed and breakfast as well. Quiet far from the center but still easy to get there by bus. I definetely recomend.

Accommodation was good and Pierre really nice. The room was a bit small for two people with two suitcases.

The host couldn't be present the night I was checking in, but I was able to enter nevertheless thanks to a secure door lock system (the code is custom to each guest). The place is clean, quiet, and in very good shape. The room I had had its own bathroom, and the single bed is modifyable into a queen bed. This B&B also accomodates seasonal guests during winter, I was the only guest staying for the weekend when I visited. In overall, this was a rather pleasing experience! I'd recommend it.

View all Quebec Bed and Breakfasts