Le Tare B&B

9.0
Superb 18 Total Reviews

8th Jun 2017
7.7

This place is exceptionally clean and the breakfast was amazing. This is not a place to meet people, as there is no common bar area. The security is great and the staff were incredibly helpful. 10 euros and they do your laundry for you. The major part that upset me was upon arrival I was told their card machine is not working and I will have to pay cash. European atms hate my bank so I had to use the last my cash to pay for it. The next day fees cost me 10 to 12 euros to replenish my cash.

23rd Dec 2016

Very surprised that I didn't see anyone in the hostel in 3 days, except check in, check out and getting free breakfast. Breakfast is very good! Staff is good. The bed seems to be tidied up everyday. Very clean and excellent location if going to Vatican. Down side is that I expected laundry inside the hostel, but it wasn't. I needed to leave the hostel and go to wash my clothes with few minutes walk. I was not able to wash it at midnight. The staff wasn't at the reception most of the time.