Le Tare B&B Reviews

Viale delle Medaglie d'Oro 29, Rome, Italy

Really nice place! it has good vibes, clean, and the staff is very helpful. Definitely, it is a place to rest and charge batteries to enjoy the city day by day. Moreover, it's quite close to The Vatican, st. Angelo Castle, and so on. :)

Marianna was great! I wish I had a longer stay so I could've enjoyed her B

This place is amazing. Marianna is the owner of the apartment and is very friendly and extremely attentive. She gives me valuable information about the region, where to go and when. That optimized a lot my day at Roma. The rooms you can notice that they have the attention and care to every corner of it. Very clean, extremely comfortable, hot and very well equipped. The location is near the Vatican, if you plan to go, this is a must stay place, not more than 15 minutes from and very well located.

• 7th Mar 2014