Le Tare B&B

Superb 17 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 17 Total Reviews

23rd Dec 2016

Very surprised that I didn't see anyone in the hostel in 3 days, except check in, check out and getting free breakfast. Breakfast is very good! Staff is good. The bed seems to be tidied up everyday. Very clean and excellent location if going to Vatican. Down side is that I expected laundry inside the hostel, but it wasn't. I needed to leave the hostel and go to wash my clothes with few minutes walk. I was not able to wash it at midnight. The staff wasn't at the reception most of the time.