Le Tour Traveler's Rest Youth Hostel Reviews

Bldg. 36, 319 Jiaozhou Road, JingAn District, Shanghai, China

Nice comfy beds (a plus in china) and a good main living room area with wifi and lots of space. Nice showers/bathroom facilities as well, and big lockers with padlocks provided. Very friendly staff, and location is near enough to the subway, yet pretty quiet. Not a very strong community atmosphere, but that may just have been the one time I stayed. Would definitely come back - great value for money.

Nice location with a dirty alley. Friendly English-speaking staff. Reasonably clean rooms. No air-conditioning in the lobby. No Wi-Fi in the rooms.

It helped that I could leave my guitar behind the counter, because it is too big for the locker. I slept very well in the dorm.

staff were pleasant but not overly helpful or friendly. The hostel is great, loved it

• 12th Jul 2014

All good, nice staff.

I like everything about the hostel but the surroundings of the hostel is not so beautiful. The internet connection should be improved.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

交通方便,房間乾淨舒適,非常推薦來上海玩入主

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Overall great experience. They needed to reach us about switching rooms, but we didn't leave a number, so they upgraded us to a private for free. Staff spoke perfect English. A nice patio bar upstairs, seemed a bit vacant but would be a great place to hang out with a crowd. The shower in our room seemed to somehow leak all over the bathroom floor after use, but it wasn't a huge issue, and otherwise the rooms were clean and fine. Pretty close to main metro lines, so easy to get to bars/bund.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

A bit hard to find, but overall a well-priced, clean, comfortable place to stay.

• 25th Jun 2014

a decent hostel if you're just looking for a place to stop for a rest, but it's not close to anything and there's absolutely no atmosphere (common room is just dead). I stayed one night and then cancelled my second night to say at Blue Mountain Bund, which has an amazing location and equally great atmosphere!! (highly reccomend, I've stayed there twice). also the shower room here stunk so bad of sulphur, and there was no water pressure. bed was comfy though. as I said, decent for a 1 night stop.

Wifi was not available in our room, even with a borrowed router. A pity. But, we really enjoyed our stay. The beds were soft enough and the doonas lovely. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Lovely hostel to stay, clean and a nice place.

• 21st Jun 2014