Le Tour Traveler's Rest Youth Hostel Reviews

Bldg. 36, 319 Jiaozhou Road, JingAn District, Shanghai, China

nothing in particular, I think it's a good hostel. It's location isn't perfect, but it's convenient enough

A good hostel with very clean bathroom facilities. It is just 10-12 min walk to metro station so I found it easy to get around. I didn't particularly like the large communal area where everyone sits in silence on their phones- the atmosphere was quite unfriendly. However, that was the only bad point. The staff were really helpful in advising me how to get to all the places I wanted to visit so thank you very much for that!

Great hostel, located 10 minutes walk to Jingan Temple on line 2 (which is the line leading to the city centre), staff with great english proficency, very clean facilities. Highly recommended.

1 2 3 Next » last »