Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

I always stay here in Paris, helpful staff and amazing view of Sacre Coure, filling breakfast and close to metro.

WiFi is so terrible you can forget about it. Our room didn't have toilet paper or even a trashcan so that was weird. And the worst thing were those TERRIBLY uncomfortable beds. A nightmare!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Poland

That's my second time in this hostel! Always a nice choice! I already staied in others hostels in paris, sometimes closer to Notre Dame, others closer to estrategicals metro stations... but Le Village is the better Value for money! Great location: Just some steps from metro Anvers, walking distance from Sacre Couer e Moulin Rouge. Nice staff, always very kind with me and they have a great Atmosphere! Facilites simple, but nice! Nice free breakfast and free luggage stored. I'll return for sure!

Thank u very much for a lovely stay, enjoyed everything and surely im going to come back here ^^!!!!

we were supposed to check in at 5 pm that day, so we thought we dropped by to store our luggage at the hostel. it turn out the room is ready, and the staff checked us in right away. staff are very friendly and helpful. breakfast was nice. from other review, we expect the room to be small, but the room was spacious enough for us. bathroom is comfortable enough. the hot water functioning good. it was really a good experience. and we got to see Sacre Coeur from our window. thumbs up

Excellent staff, services, room and location. I had an delighfull experience being there with my friends.

• 25th Mar 2014

Had really good time, met many people , I would definitely stay again.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Greece

Nice little place, bit out of the way but nothing terrible. Good staff, always seemed to be happy and ready to help (if not understaffed at times) free breakfast was very nice! The rooms are pretty great too (no wifi in rooms) but good showers and beds. The bar is also pretty nice, but quite overpriced.

Nice Hostel with great Breakfast and cool music around the clock! Two-Bed Room is very small but light and with a cool urban outlook. Cleanliness could be better. We had a huge bug in our room and the toilet on the groundfloor was clogged. Supermarket just a few steps outside. Sacre Coeur (10min) and the beautiful Montmartre district just around the corner.

• 17th Mar 2014
  • robinwolf

I was there on the 15-19th and 22-24th of the March. The location of the hostel is very close to the metro station Anvers and to Sacre-Coeur! The breakfast is usual for France (sereals, mik, juce, tea/coffe/cacao, fresh croissant, jam, butter, baget). The stuff is helpful and nice!) The wifi can be very slow when everybody is connected) There is a kitchen, locker box, luggage storage. The facilities can be improved a bit, but in general I liked it! Will recommed this hostel!

Great funky little hostel. I was nervous about location, after passing a dozen or more s£x shops on my way there. After a bit it becomes part of character of the place....and far too many police in the streets for much trouble to come of it. Very close to Gare du Nord and Gare du l'Est for those planning side-trips to outlying villages (I highly recommend you do so!!!). Clean and friendly place. Nice touch that most of my room-mates, during 6 nights stay, were also Canadian.

• 9th Mar 2014

Definitely a nice hostel to stay in-- good location, staff was nice (very attractive receptionist when I was there, plus for me!), and has a nice common room. Only problem for me was that my room was right above the common room, so I heard loud music through the floor starting at about 7am and ending around 1am. But it also meant I had wifi in my room, so "win some and lose some''... Thanks for a good stay :)

The hostel itself is good but the service isn't great. The girl at reception is lazy, rude and not helpful at all. The other members of staff especially the catering staff are nice. We were given a room with a tiny sofa as a bed for 2 people. No heating in the room apart from a little electrical radiator. Still it's ok in comparison to the rude manners of the reception girl.

Nice hostel. I stayed in a 6 bed room and it was large, had nice beds. Staff could be nicer though. It has a bar, and a separate common area. Kitchen is good. The only thing i can complain was the wifi connection, but nothing serius. Breakfast is quite good.

Thought the hostel is not in the center of Paris exactly, you can reach easily everywhere by subway. It is really close to Anvers station so we didn't have any problem to find it. My only complain is that you have to pay extra to use the computers. The breakfast served at morning is great!

The stay was very nice. Very friendly staff and sufficient breakfast. It was also good, that we had a 4-people dorm, instead of of the larger dorm we booked. I would recommend this hostel!

First of all the hostel is at a prime location: in viewing distance of la sacre coeur and only a short walk from Anvers/Pigalle metro station. The Internet was rubbish. It's better to have one password for the WiFi instead of little pieces of paper. Besides this the lift was out of order :( Nevertheless it was a great stay and an excellent value for money. I highly recommend eating at Miroir restaurant and buying your croissants and your baguettes at la flute de pain: both in Montmartre as well.

• 14th Feb 2014

very good

I spent several nights and the location is excellent you can easily go to sacre coeur and everwhere by subway the staff was very polite the only thing to be improved is the wireless signal that sometimes was slow

Friendly staff, nice location and the breakfast was good! The problem was that the lift didn't - just once- and I stayed on the 4th floor! The wifi doesn't work very well, even in the first floor.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4