Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Rooms are incredibly tiny! Compared to other hostels I've seen this was sub-par but the staff was really nice

• 20th Sep 2014

Excellent location with decent breakfast and clean rooms...4 bed female dorm was well maintained and spacious. Like the comments below, my only problem was one aggressive lady that appeared on the weekend. She barged into my room and started barking at me twice, claiming I was due to check out even though I'd already extended my stay the evening before. Moody French guy doing the night shift as well...shame because the rest are really friendly and helpful, weird mix of extremes amongst staff!

I usually stay at the Vintage Hostel but booked this one by accident but they're very close. smaller but more comfortable. beds nice, shower weak but very clean ensuite. one reception lady not friendly, couldn't care less when we found out we had our flights cancelled due to strike. took the phone off us when we were calling the free help line . I know she couldn't do much but she didn't have to be rude.wouldn't stay here again as she only added to our horrible end of trip!

location is perfect, 2 min to metro cathedral! Terrace is nice, hostel is not really social though! Wifi just at reception!!! 8-bed dorm was fine, enough space good size lockers (bring your own lock). bathroom needs a makeover incredibly loud during the night (1st floor)!Staff was nice EXCEPT Gabriella! I'm not sorry for naming her here, but she was just so unbelievably unfriendly! Cursing at guests, which is a big NO, ignoring people, impudent way of talking to guests in general

It's location is close to a metro line but overall is pretty far from the Champs, museums, etc. Le Village is located in a small street with several souvenir shops, restaurants,

Very good, only drawback was the noise from the street late at night

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Fine place to stay. Close to moulin rouge. No real atmosphere and 5€ for a beer!!

We were 2 mums with our teenage sons. This was a bit of a'cross your fingers and hope' staying in a hostel but we were all very pleasantly surprised and would stay again. We weren't the only families or older people staying. The rooms were clean and well equipped. Someone had even made up the beds so it was very much like a hotel experience. The breakfast was lovely and plentiful. It was a bit noisy at night - depending on which room you had. Better to be higher up for a quieter time.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The location is perfect; close to Sacre Coeur and the whole amazing Montmartre neighbourhood can be done by foot. Like every hotels and hostel in Paris, the rooms are small and expensive; that everywhere so the same thing here. The bad thing about the 4 day room was that it did not have natural light and it was located in a additional building and you had to come out of the hostel. Breakfast is decent and staff very helpful!

It was great to stay there, THANK YOU Village Hostel Staff ! The place is atmospheric in the heart of Montmartre, staff very helpful and nice, 50 meters to metro station from which you can get everywhere very quickly, You have literaly Paris at your feet there :-)

a girl got all of her money stolen in a 4 person dorm. none of the others staying there seem to have done it, so who knows. had to pay 1€-15min to use the computers. other than that was all fine.

We had a great stay. We staff were lovely. The facilities met every meet.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • South Africa

THE internet doesn't work properly any day neither in the rooms, just in the reception.

The location, staff, breakfast, room, etc. was all fine, however I was annoyed (to say the least) that my bed, on the top of a bunk bed, didn't have a ladder to get up to it. I was told by the sympathetic staff at reception to use a chair to get up. The other bed in the room did have a ladder though, and obviously I can't speak for the rest of the rooms.

• 5th Aug 2014

Great hostel / clean / organized / friendly / great location

Very nice to stay there!

Very comfortable beds, spacious rooms, nice terrace, decent WiFi, air conditioning, two metro stations nearby. Will stay again!

Top stay! Right in the centre of Paris, fun loving staff and a friendly environment! Only issue was that our toilet door didn't lock and we really needed more than one toilet/shower per 8 people. However, this was a fab stay.

Great place to go if your looking for a relaxed friendly vibe, staff were great and so was our room! Highly recommend

• 1st Aug 2014

Breakfast was great. Good location in Montmarte, had a view of Sacre Coeur out our window. Breakfast was beyond our expectations. The wi-fi connection was spotty and only available in reception.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6