Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Great location close to the metro and Sacré-Cœur.

I loved the area as is in the heart (or pretty close to) of Montmartre! My room was really nice and spacious, and staff was always helpful. The metro line is very close, and the Sacre Cour is within steps! Totally recommend it. :)

This hostel has a great location, staff is very kind and helpful and the place is very clean. Only thing is that the wifi conection is not very good, I couldn't connect using my phone during my whole stay.

The management of the hostel is rather dishonest. We made reservation for three days at 90 Euro but the condition of the place was rather disgusted. We immediately brought it to the attention of management and he refused to refund our money. Instead of following the principle of "the customer is always right" the management was rather only interested in getting or taking our money and not refunding. We had to go out into the night of Paris to find another place to get a room.

very good location and nice staff, i just wished that there was wi fi on the rooms

In general the staff are lovely and helpful I asked for the music to be turned down, and was told to move into the otheroom…The music was really blairing and it was 10 in the morning ….. Rooms are a tad small, and the bathrooms require some care, eg there was no place for the shower nozel The kitchen has not many utensils, and someone (the cleaners?) chucked out my food...I think I may have left it out on the bench and so therefore I lost my food container of goodies, herbs and jams, this was v

The staff are very kind. The location is excellent. It is very close to the metro station Anvers and the Sacre Coeur. The only problem that I saw was the toillet. It was bloked-up some times.

I will remember the three nights there forever.

The amount of time I spent in the hostel was minimal. when I showed at 2pm to check in the room was still not ready but the staff was very helpful getting organized. My room, a basic dorm shared a bathroom and there was only WiFi in the lobby, which is a big hit to me. The included breakfast was standard. Also needing to be noted, although it did not happen to me, I heads multiple stories, including a roommate, who had their money stolen from the locked lockers in the room.

Yes, a real hostel!

Really nice place and great view from the courtyard of Sacre Coeur. It was slightly hard to find the hostel as the directions were vague. Great atmosphere, breakfast very good. Wifi connection was really bad, as we could not access it at all from inside or outside. Mattresses in rooms were not clean, shower room had mould in.

We stayed in the Frida room and really enjoyed it. The place was clean and the bathroom was very nice. We had a run in with one not-so-friendly staff member, but the other staff we met were all lovely. I would definitely stay again, without a doubt.

It is a clean hostel in a really amazing location. We were expecting more of a laid back atmosphere, but it was a pretty quiet spot. The staff were nice, but it was definintely not a place to go to meet people.

Walking distance from both the Anvers and Barbara Roche metro stations and Sacre-Cour. Very nice vibe in the hostel, with a foosball table, and some musical instruments strewn about. My room was through a separate entrance (I think it was an annexe to the main hostel), and hence, had to depend on the front desk person to open the door to that entrance every time. Very helpful staff, even made a tour reservation on my behalf since I didn't know how to speak French. The wi-fi in the room sucks

We thought it was an excellent hostel, very friendly and helpful staff who we loved chatting to, I think this really helped make the relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere downstairs which we loved so much. Our room was great and there was a very cute terrace with seating Would definitely return again

Wasn't cleaned, cleaning staff then threw out my shower crème. Staff wasn't very helpful and the "bed" (sofa bed) was horrible uncomfortable. Wouldn't stay there again!

Very hostel, funny atmosphere, staff very kind and location is close to métro, markets and restaurants.

For Paris was good location as impossible to get a hostel very close to main attraction. Only thing that disappointed me was no locker in room. Great breakfast and lovely common social areas.

we enjoyed our stay , staff very patient and helpful. Room small probably the smallest shower recess i ever had to use but a learning curve would stay again no worries

• 24th Jun 2014

The room we stayed in for one night was awful. You could hear the toilet pipes and smell that particular pipe smell all over the room, which was poorly renewed and totally not worthy of the money we gave. The staff, apart from one Brazilian guy, who was very kind, was completely unfriendly and one of them was extremely rude and didn't seem to care much about what we were trying to ask him. Wi-fi also not good and basically only on the ground-floor where the reception is. Wouldn't recommend it.

• 24th Jun 2014