Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Fine place to stay. Close to moulin rouge. No real atmosphere and 5€ for a beer!!

It was great to stay there, THANK YOU Village Hostel Staff ! The place is atmospheric in the heart of Montmartre, staff very helpful and nice, 50 meters to metro station from which you can get everywhere very quickly, You have literaly Paris at your feet there :-)

a girl got all of her money stolen in a 4 person dorm. none of the others staying there seem to have done it, so who knows. had to pay 1€-15min to use the computers. other than that was all fine.

THE internet doesn't work properly any day neither in the rooms, just in the reception.

The location, staff, breakfast, room, etc. was all fine, however I was annoyed (to say the least) that my bed, on the top of a bunk bed, didn't have a ladder to get up to it. I was told by the sympathetic staff at reception to use a chair to get up. The other bed in the room did have a ladder though, and obviously I can't speak for the rest of the rooms.

• 5th Aug 2014

Very nice to stay there!

Very comfortable beds, spacious rooms, nice terrace, decent WiFi, air conditioning, two metro stations nearby. Will stay again!

Top stay! Right in the centre of Paris, fun loving staff and a friendly environment! Only issue was that our toilet door didn't lock and we really needed more than one toilet/shower per 8 people. However, this was a fab stay.

Great place to go if your looking for a relaxed friendly vibe, staff were great and so was our room! Highly recommend

• 1st Aug 2014

Really good breakfast included in the price. Most of the staff were very helpful.

Close to the train station and good access to tourist attractions either by Metro or on foot. The staff were polite and friendly, the kitchen facilities and inclusive breakfast were good, a bit lacking in choice but completely satisfactory. The Wi-fi was barely accessible in the rooms which may pose a problem for those wishing to catch up with people back home in privacy, the rooms were clean and pleasant and the adjoining terrace was perfect for sitting out of an evening.

Wifi is terrible, music constantly playing in the lobby is terrible Hispanic dance or something...

• 27th Jul 2014

The only problem I had with this hostel was the location, not the nicest part of paris. But ignoring that everything else was great. Good atmosphere, great staff and just a really good hostel would recommend

We had a private room. It was more like a hotel than a hostel! Very clean and nice. The staff weren't anything spectacular when it comes to friendliness, but they got the job done. The atmosphere was pretty nice, but the location was not in a great area. It is super close to sacre couer but it just didn't feel too safe outside the hostel. Next time I will try to stay in a more touristy area.

Great location close to the metro and Sacré-Cœur.

I loved the area as is in the heart (or pretty close to) of Montmartre! My room was really nice and spacious, and staff was always helpful. The metro line is very close, and the Sacre Cour is within steps! Totally recommend it. :)

This hostel has a great location, staff is very kind and helpful and the place is very clean. Only thing is that the wifi conection is not very good, I couldn't connect using my phone during my whole stay.

The management of the hostel is rather dishonest. We made reservation for three days at 90 Euro but the condition of the place was rather disgusted. We immediately brought it to the attention of management and he refused to refund our money. Instead of following the principle of "the customer is always right" the management was rather only interested in getting or taking our money and not refunding. We had to go out into the night of Paris to find another place to get a room.

very good location and nice staff, i just wished that there was wi fi on the rooms

In general the staff are lovely and helpful I asked for the music to be turned down, and was told to move into the otheroom…The music was really blairing and it was 10 in the morning ….. Rooms are a tad small, and the bathrooms require some care, eg there was no place for the shower nozel The kitchen has not many utensils, and someone (the cleaners?) chucked out my food...I think I may have left it out on the bench and so therefore I lost my food container of goodies, herbs and jams, this was v

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6