Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Really good breakfast included in the price. Most of the staff were very helpful.

Close to the train station and good access to tourist attractions either by Metro or on foot. The staff were polite and friendly, the kitchen facilities and inclusive breakfast were good, a bit lacking in choice but completely satisfactory. The Wi-fi was barely accessible in the rooms which may pose a problem for those wishing to catch up with people back home in privacy, the rooms were clean and pleasant and the adjoining terrace was perfect for sitting out of an evening.

Wifi is terrible, music constantly playing in the lobby is terrible Hispanic dance or something...

• 27th Jul 2014

The only problem I had with this hostel was the location, not the nicest part of paris. But ignoring that everything else was great. Good atmosphere, great staff and just a really good hostel would recommend

We had a private room. It was more like a hotel than a hostel! Very clean and nice. The staff weren't anything spectacular when it comes to friendliness, but they got the job done. The atmosphere was pretty nice, but the location was not in a great area. It is super close to sacre couer but it just didn't feel too safe outside the hostel. Next time I will try to stay in a more touristy area.

Great location close to the metro and Sacré-Cœur.

I loved the area as is in the heart (or pretty close to) of Montmartre! My room was really nice and spacious, and staff was always helpful. The metro line is very close, and the Sacre Cour is within steps! Totally recommend it. :)

This hostel has a great location, staff is very kind and helpful and the place is very clean. Only thing is that the wifi conection is not very good, I couldn't connect using my phone during my whole stay.

The management of the hostel is rather dishonest. We made reservation for three days at 90 Euro but the condition of the place was rather disgusted. We immediately brought it to the attention of management and he refused to refund our money. Instead of following the principle of "the customer is always right" the management was rather only interested in getting or taking our money and not refunding. We had to go out into the night of Paris to find another place to get a room.

very good location and nice staff, i just wished that there was wi fi on the rooms

In general the staff are lovely and helpful I asked for the music to be turned down, and was told to move into the otheroom…The music was really blairing and it was 10 in the morning ….. Rooms are a tad small, and the bathrooms require some care, eg there was no place for the shower nozel The kitchen has not many utensils, and someone (the cleaners?) chucked out my food...I think I may have left it out on the bench and so therefore I lost my food container of goodies, herbs and jams, this was v

The staff are very kind. The location is excellent. It is very close to the metro station Anvers and the Sacre Coeur. The only problem that I saw was the toillet. It was bloked-up some times.

I will remember the three nights there forever.

The amount of time I spent in the hostel was minimal. when I showed at 2pm to check in the room was still not ready but the staff was very helpful getting organized. My room, a basic dorm shared a bathroom and there was only WiFi in the lobby, which is a big hit to me. The included breakfast was standard. Also needing to be noted, although it did not happen to me, I heads multiple stories, including a roommate, who had their money stolen from the locked lockers in the room.

Yes, a real hostel!

Really nice place and great view from the courtyard of Sacre Coeur. It was slightly hard to find the hostel as the directions were vague. Great atmosphere, breakfast very good. Wifi connection was really bad, as we could not access it at all from inside or outside. Mattresses in rooms were not clean, shower room had mould in.

We stayed in the Frida room and really enjoyed it. The place was clean and the bathroom was very nice. We had a run in with one not-so-friendly staff member, but the other staff we met were all lovely. I would definitely stay again, without a doubt.

Located in the middle of the textile quartier near Sacre-Coeur. They know there will be noise, so they provide earplugs and even sunglasses if you happen to visit in summer. We got a private double room facing the street, which was nice. Room size was OK, but it could be improved by fixing a broken mirror, changing towels every day (or at least every other day) and making the bed. Complimentary breakfast was good, although the bread was a bit hard, even for French standards.

We had an awesome time at this hostel! The front desk was always very friendly and helpful. They had great knowledge to about how to get around the entire city. The location may not be close to the city center, but it is very close to the Sacre Cour and two blocks from the metro which can take you anywhere! I would definitely stay here again.

It is a clean hostel in a really amazing location. We were expecting more of a laid back atmosphere, but it was a pretty quiet spot. The staff were nice, but it was definintely not a place to go to meet people.