Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

The staff are very kind. The location is excellent. It is very close to the metro station Anvers and the Sacre Coeur. The only problem that I saw was the toillet. It was bloked-up some times.

I will remember the three nights there forever.

The amount of time I spent in the hostel was minimal. when I showed at 2pm to check in the room was still not ready but the staff was very helpful getting organized. My room, a basic dorm shared a bathroom and there was only WiFi in the lobby, which is a big hit to me. The included breakfast was standard. Also needing to be noted, although it did not happen to me, I heads multiple stories, including a roommate, who had their money stolen from the locked lockers in the room.

Yes, a real hostel!

Really nice place and great view from the courtyard of Sacre Coeur. It was slightly hard to find the hostel as the directions were vague. Great atmosphere, breakfast very good. Wifi connection was really bad, as we could not access it at all from inside or outside. Mattresses in rooms were not clean, shower room had mould in.

We stayed in the Frida room and really enjoyed it. The place was clean and the bathroom was very nice. We had a run in with one not-so-friendly staff member, but the other staff we met were all lovely. I would definitely stay again, without a doubt.

Located in the middle of the textile quartier near Sacre-Coeur. They know there will be noise, so they provide earplugs and even sunglasses if you happen to visit in summer. We got a private double room facing the street, which was nice. Room size was OK, but it could be improved by fixing a broken mirror, changing towels every day (or at least every other day) and making the bed. Complimentary breakfast was good, although the bread was a bit hard, even for French standards.

We had an awesome time at this hostel! The front desk was always very friendly and helpful. They had great knowledge to about how to get around the entire city. The location may not be close to the city center, but it is very close to the Sacre Cour and two blocks from the metro which can take you anywhere! I would definitely stay here again.

It is a clean hostel in a really amazing location. We were expecting more of a laid back atmosphere, but it was a pretty quiet spot. The staff were nice, but it was definintely not a place to go to meet people.

Walking distance from both the Anvers and Barbara Roche metro stations and Sacre-Cour. Very nice vibe in the hostel, with a foosball table, and some musical instruments strewn about. My room was through a separate entrance (I think it was an annexe to the main hostel), and hence, had to depend on the front desk person to open the door to that entrance every time. Very helpful staff, even made a tour reservation on my behalf since I didn't know how to speak French. The wi-fi in the room sucks

We thought it was an excellent hostel, very friendly and helpful staff who we loved chatting to, I think this really helped make the relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere downstairs which we loved so much. Our room was great and there was a very cute terrace with seating Would definitely return again

Wasn't cleaned, cleaning staff then threw out my shower crème. Staff wasn't very helpful and the "bed" (sofa bed) was horrible uncomfortable. Wouldn't stay there again!

Very hostel, funny atmosphere, staff very kind and location is close to métro, markets and restaurants.

For Paris was good location as impossible to get a hostel very close to main attraction. Only thing that disappointed me was no locker in room. Great breakfast and lovely common social areas.

All round good hostel, nothing amazing but nothing bad either. Brekkie was good in the morning. The bathroom in my room of 8 was disappointing due to lack of proper shower. Otherwise good facilities. A bit dodgy around that area at night too.

we enjoyed our stay , staff very patient and helpful. Room small probably the smallest shower recess i ever had to use but a learning curve would stay again no worries

• 24th Jun 2014

The room we stayed in for one night was awful. You could hear the toilet pipes and smell that particular pipe smell all over the room, which was poorly renewed and totally not worthy of the money we gave. The staff, apart from one Brazilian guy, who was very kind, was completely unfriendly and one of them was extremely rude and didn't seem to care much about what we were trying to ask him. Wi-fi also not good and basically only on the ground-floor where the reception is. Wouldn't recommend it.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Bulgaria

GREAT STAFF and great location.

Stayed there only for one night but still the place was nice and friendly.

The staff was extremely helpful, kind and very pleasant. I had accidentally booked a private ensuite for 3 but they helped me resolve the problem by finding 2 other guests who were willing to share the room. Extremely efficient service! I will definitely stay at this hostel again should I visit Paris in future.