Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Amazing place.

This is my second time to stay in Le Village. It is as perfect as usual!

Only 2 things impressed me:location and morning staff. The hostel is in Monmarte area and very close to Sacre-Coeur. The staff were usually friendly and helpful, especially the young guy with curly black hair in morning shift. Wi-Fi connection was only available in the reception area, not in your room. Hair dryer was broken since the first day. The staff was informed but nothing happended. Pay 10 - 15 euros more and you can stay in 3-star hotel!

The hostel itself was perfectly fine, very cute. But it advertised parking where there isn't really any. So if you require parking space, try to find another hostel. Or hope you're lucky and can find some in this area of Paris. Spoiler: It's not very likely.

only 2 bad things, they have some rooms beside the livingroom-kitchen (I stayed in one of them) which makes imposible to sleep because of the noise and they don't accept credit cards, so you have to go to get cash.

The facilities were good but the shower head really needed replacing. Was kinda hard to shower when the water barley came out from the wall.

It is good Hostel, but the wi-fi service must be improved.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Pretty good value for Paris - good location in Montemarte with a great city view from Sacre Coeur behind. Staff mostly friendly and mostly helpful, not exactly 100% though :/. The only issue was the wifi - completely non functional if more than 2 or 3 people trying to use it. It took me 3 hours to check in for a flight the night before I left. If you do stay there just dont plan to send any emails, skype or book a flight because you'll go completely mad.

This was a fantastic experience and I'm ashamed that it has taken me this long to write a review. The staff in particular were so friendly, the rooms were clean with a great vibe and I would love to stay here again any time.

• 22nd Dec 2013

I traveled during the Winter break and the sheets they gave us was not enough for the cold. Also, this is the first hostel that I came across where one should pay to use the PCs. Other than that it was a fun hostel with a great location.

Good location, staff is awesome and also the breakfast, but the cooking facilities are poor.

Very good Hostel; fantastic location just in front of Sacre Couer and walking distance to central Paris; very friendly staff; great rooms; really can't complain.

really the most fantastic hostel! a cheap stay in paris dream! also great staff!

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Scotland

I enjoyed my stay! Very clean and good location.

• 6th Dec 2013

Booked a double room with bathroom. Got a futon to sleep on and there was only one lamp in the room as a light. Bathroom couldn't fit two people in it and the hot water ran out after one shower. Okay location only a couple stops away from everything on the train. Would not stay here again, wasn't impressed.

Totally recommended! Great staff, great environment and location.

I felt like the bathroom was cleaner the last stay I had here (as this time there was unfortunately no soap to wash your hands). Overall, for accommodation in Paris I feel like this is a good place to stay. It is close to the metro stop Anvers and within walking distance from Gare du Nord which is handy for those travelling from the airport or arriving via rail. The staff were friendly and helpful and the woman serving breakfast was especially charming (even with our language difference!)

Had a great time at this Hostel. Very clean and comfortable and nice facilities with great free breakfast in the morning. The Staff was great except for the owner hes almost never there so its good. The location is not the best, its not safe to be outside by yourself if you are a little drunk or a female. Make sure you go out in groups.

Best hostel ever, I´ve been in different cities across Europe, It´s one of the best, good location, more than clean! staff helpful and friendly! breakfast included, What else can I ask for? Just one thing, my room (205) was quite cold, I had to put on my coat when I was sleeping, and my friend´s was I think room 107, was quite warn, they were sweating at night time hahaha

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Mexico

I didn't have high expectations, so the hostel was a positive surprise. I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm and it was clean, spacious and there were (smallish) lockers to keep your stuff. I would definitely recommend the hostel!