Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Best hostel ever, I´ve been in different cities across Europe, It´s one of the best, good location, more than clean! staff helpful and friendly! breakfast included, What else can I ask for? Just one thing, my room (205) was quite cold, I had to put on my coat when I was sleeping, and my friend´s was I think room 107, was quite warn, they were sweating at night time hahaha

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Mexico

I didn't have high expectations, so the hostel was a positive surprise. I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm and it was clean, spacious and there were (smallish) lockers to keep your stuff. I would definitely recommend the hostel!

Unbeatable location in the middle of Montmartre (even including the view of Sacre Coeur from almost every room), close to metro, supermarkets... Nice staff as always. The breakfast, well, it's what you can expect in France. Coffee, white bread, butter and jam. But the big plus: Coffee is also free during the day as long as supplies last. I've stayed here four or five times already and I will definitely come back again. Thanks, guys!

Great atmosphere and location. Surpassed expectations for a twin en suite -rare in hostels!

Breakfast was good, nice staff there, as well as some of the front desk staff, tough not all of them. the room was really nice and clean, the kitchen good enough. The atmosphere was ok but the common areas are a bit too noisy and we had the misfortune to stay there while works were being done in the bar-breakfast area-common area and it was closed. Good value for money, good location.

Nice hostel, just close to Montmatre and métro station. Definitely I will stay again!!

Very small rooms, not much space to put your bag. They don't change the pillowsheets. Bathroom was very dirty and moldy. Black mold. Better hostels out there in Paris.

• 10th Nov 2013

Good wifi. Everything else was good. No complaints but hard to justify the 43€ for a dorm bed.

Everything was brilliant, for the price and location it was great value for money

• 7th Nov 2013

I recently stayed for 3 nights at The Village hostel in Paris and I would recommend it, the place is clean, the staff is very nice and they are always willing to help...there is music downstairs and overall decent atmosphere...the only thing that could improve is the wi-fi, but it was ok anyway! The location is very near Anvers train station, so moving is easy from there...the neighborhood has a lot of gypsies during the day, but they are everywhere in Paris, so it really adds to the experience

great location. staff was very helpful and room was clean.

• 6th Nov 2013

Loved this hostel. Amazing staff they were super helpful, we were so happy that they spoke English and were able to help us get around. It is only about 1 block from the Metro so it was easy to get around. They also helped us get our airport shuttle. The free breakfast was great, nice rooms with chairs and couches. My only complaint is that it's not in the best part of town.

I met some lovely people in the room here, so this added to my experience. Stairs were rather precarious and the shower was weird... Pushing the button every 20 seconds for water, but at least it was hot! Rooms a little cramped if everyone has a lot of luggage, and no lockers in the room. Wifi was annoying too- stock up on those tickets!

I stayed in a four bed DELUXE ensuite with a friend I was traveling with and two fun Australians we met. The bathroom was nice in the room. The beds were good, nothing amazing. Our room was off a terrace (the front door opened up to it) which I imagine would've been nice to enjoy had it not been raining. Free breakfast was good. Wifi didn't work in our room. They have a kitchen which wasn't available in many other Paris hostels. Right by a very cool area in Paris. Flea-market on Saturdays close.

This hostel was great. The staff was friendly and and facilities were clean. We were there for Halloween, and the hostel was decorated and had candy out for the guests. The only complaint is that it was a bit farther away from the center of the city. However, metro stops are near the hostel.

The hostel was quite good. I stayed at this place at the end of last October, and the place was pretty impressive to me. One thing that is lacking is scam at Sacre Couer. I think it should Le Village tells the visitors to beware of scam around the Sacre Couer. But I am quite happy to spend the night here in Le Village.

• Indonesia

Very rude/arrogant male staff members that bring down the atmosphere of the hostel considerably (the female staff member is lovely), shower in our private room was the worst we have had in 3 months of backpacking. I will not stay here again.

• 28th Oct 2013

Good hostel with nice and friendly staff; basic services, the wifi is free, but it's a shame for paid Internet on PCs entrance.

• 28th Oct 2013

very surprised by how much I loved this hostel! the staff was friendly; the whole atmosphere was very welcoming.

Very nice. They are open whole night.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »