Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

WiFi was unstable and slow. Please improve the connection and make it accessible to all floors.

Pleasantly surprised by the coziness of the hostel. Wifi only works in the common room, but I was fortunate to meet a very good group of nice people in the hostel. They have a terrace where you can drink and smoke until 10 or so, metro station is a block away, a supermarket is a spitball away, and Sacre Coeur is right behind the place. Stayed in a 4 Bed Ensuite, bathroom and shower were clean as was the room. Free breakfast was subpar as is with most places, but staff was great.

I had a wonderful time and met wonderful people!

• 14th May 2014

The wi-fi was very slow sometimes, even to see a single map, but overall I liked the hostel.

Fair accomodations here...breakfest was included but dont' except anything too grandiose. Alarm woke us up ringing 2-3 times during the night and no explanation was given...

Close to a station, right near the Sacre Coeur, nice cafes, lovely staff. Enjoyed having a drink on the terrace! We stayed in a 4 bed dorm which became quite homely after 5 days :)

What a rush Leo and Marc

Very good place! The staff was always helpful and nice and they have a useful kitchen. The room and the bathroom were clean. Breakfast is good as well. Location is good, 5 min away from "Anvers" metro station, and 15 min away from Gare du Nord. The downsides are the internet, that is very bad at night, and the lockers were small.

Absolutely love this hostel. Have stayed there three years in a row, and might be back again next year. Have met so many great people at this place

We had a great stay here. It's in a great location for the metro and it's right bear the Sacre Coure so quite a tourist area. The room was nice and large with comfy beds. The kitchen available was good but could have done with some mugs for hot drinks. The breakfast included is great though with croissants, cereal and bread. I would happily stay here again.

The hostel has a great location right at the foot of Montmartre hill and just a short hike up to the Sacre-Coeur with fantastic view to the rest of Paris. It's also 10 mins walk to the nearest metro station. Rooms are decent for the price and clean. Bathrooms are also clean with hot shower. Breakfasts are decently good and included. Staff were very friendly & helpful. The atmosphere is great with lots of other backpackers staying. The only minus point is the WiFi, which was slow and unstable.

a nice hostel/an awesome location! very close to Gare du Nord (10 minutes walk), close to the Metro line. every room has a toilet and a shower, a plus as well. only the staff should be better up-to-date about events and give the correct information. (when i was there for 2 days/one night and wanted to plan my stay, one of the staff members told me all of the museums would be open on May 1st. the day after this didn't seem to be the case. so we went to Paris without actually visiting le Louvre..)

It's nice that you can see Sacre Coeur from the windows of certain rooms. Wifi only works at the lobby. Not much of a common room (same lobby that also acts as breakfast/dining room. a bit on the small side though, but then this is Paris.). There is a small well-equipped kitchen. And a nice terrace but I didn't have the chance to use it course it was rainy and cold. The staff is nice and friendly enough. The location is great!

A great hostel! Perfectly located, friendly staff, and we were upgraded to a 4 dorm room upon arrival. Breakfast included in the price!

This is the first time that I arrive in the hostel and I ask for the front desk some tips about the city and they gave me a map and only it, therefore this was my worst experience in a hostel that I have already been.

This was an ok hostel, pretty good value for money. I didn't like that there are no places in your room to secure your belongings. Showers were annoying as you had to keep pressing a button to have water come out. Breakfast was great. Location is good as it's close to the metro, but I found Montmartre is a little bit sketchy. I didn't like that there is no age cap for this hostel, as I was a younger traveller.

great hostel, we arrived at 14:00 and they guide us directly to the room! the room was a 4 mixed dorm and it was spacious and very clean!!!! there was breakfast every morning and the kitchen facilities were good. very close to Anvers Metro and just a corner from Sacre coeur! the room had a view of the church!!! the only bad thing is that the wifi was only available in the reception area and not in the rooms and there was a mislead sign that the lift was not working, while it was!!!

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, and the bathrooms were also in pretty good condition. Hot showers, basic breakfast with croissants and cereal, locked storage room for your luggage before check in. It is not directly in the middle of the city, but it is right next to the Sacre Coeur, which was very nice. The nearest metro stop is two blocks away, so it is very easy to get around to see the other sites and areas of the city.

Hostel with nice facilities and the bear location. Close to a metro and I could see Sacre Coeur from the window of my room. 24hr reception was very convenient as I arrived in Paris around midnight. However, no lockers to keep your things in.

Best hostel I've been to so far. Stayed in 4 room female dorm with my sister. Only issue was there was no ladder to climb to the top bunk. Helpful to provide more power sockets in the room. Wifi didn't reach our room though. Loved the atmosphere but we were too exhausted to mingle. Location was splendid despite it being a bit far off the usual tourist spots (we did have the Sacre Couer in our backyard though). Would definitely return again if I'm ever back in Paris.