Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Good hostel, would recommend. Turned up early in the morning to drop my bags off and they let me have breakfast that morning which was much appreciated!! Great location for those wanting to see the sun go down up on the hill by Sacre Coeur!

I enjoyed my stay here very much; great staff and fun people. The only issue I had there was that they overbooked my room (putting five people in a four bedroom dorm) which I opted to move to another room (they did give me a free beer out of it so I was content). Other than that the place was great! They also have guitars for anyone to play if they would like!

Best staff and best location. Loved it.

We had a brilliant stay! Would definitely recommend to friends and would love to come back! Thank you for your excellent service.

Great staff, most helpful and friendly. Free lockers and breakfast. Had received bad comments about neighborhood but didn't have any problems at all, felt quite safe and actually liked the area. Would definitely stay again.

Nice private room, view, bathroom, and patio. Wifi was weak and I couldn't use it unless I left my room and obtained a code. Atmosphere was dead.

the beer is pretty expensive

Staff was friendly and the location was excellent ( Sacre Couer and metro were close to the hostel ). The free breakfast was nice and the room had its own toilet and shower. Me and my girlfriend would recommend this hostel :)

• 23rd May 2014
  • Finland

The hostel itself was nice, but there is no longer a bar! Also, the barbed wire on the patio fence

• 19th May 2014

Great hostel! A bit pricey, but then again- every hostel in Paris is. Really fun atmosphere and lots of cool people staying there. The people that work there are super nice and helpful too; I spent around 30 minutes looking at a map with one guy as he patiently told me all the best places to go to and gave insider tips. Feels pretty secure too as you have to have a key card to get to the bedroom areas. Breakfast is included but it's pretty simple. Wifi is only accessible in the main area.

Really nice hostel! Loved my stay. To be honest I was slightly worried about my stay in Paris as I'd heard the horror stories. This hostel was a little pricey but it was well worth it. Great lockers for your valuables, a nice terrace and helpful staff. Not hard to get to either which is a bonus for the backpacker!

WiFi was unstable and slow. Please improve the connection and make it accessible to all floors.

Pleasantly surprised by the coziness of the hostel. Wifi only works in the common room, but I was fortunate to meet a very good group of nice people in the hostel. They have a terrace where you can drink and smoke until 10 or so, metro station is a block away, a supermarket is a spitball away, and Sacre Coeur is right behind the place. Stayed in a 4 Bed Ensuite, bathroom and shower were clean as was the room. Free breakfast was subpar as is with most places, but staff was great.

I had a wonderful time and met wonderful people!

• 14th May 2014

The wi-fi was very slow sometimes, even to see a single map, but overall I liked the hostel.

Fair accomodations here...breakfest was included but dont' except anything too grandiose. Alarm woke us up ringing 2-3 times during the night and no explanation was given...

Close to a station, right near the Sacre Coeur, nice cafes, lovely staff. Enjoyed having a drink on the terrace! We stayed in a 4 bed dorm which became quite homely after 5 days :)

What a rush Leo and Marc

Very good place! The staff was always helpful and nice and they have a useful kitchen. The room and the bathroom were clean. Breakfast is good as well. Location is good, 5 min away from "Anvers" metro station, and 15 min away from Gare du Nord. The downsides are the internet, that is very bad at night, and the lockers were small.

Absolutely love this hostel. Have stayed there three years in a row, and might be back again next year. Have met so many great people at this place