Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, and the bathrooms were also in pretty good condition. Hot showers, basic breakfast with croissants and cereal, locked storage room for your luggage before check in. It is not directly in the middle of the city, but it is right next to the Sacre Coeur, which was very nice. The nearest metro stop is two blocks away, so it is very easy to get around to see the other sites and areas of the city.

Hostel with nice facilities and the bear location. Close to a metro and I could see Sacre Coeur from the window of my room. 24hr reception was very convenient as I arrived in Paris around midnight. However, no lockers to keep your things in.

Best hostel I've been to so far. Stayed in 4 room female dorm with my sister. Only issue was there was no ladder to climb to the top bunk. Helpful to provide more power sockets in the room. Wifi didn't reach our room though. Loved the atmosphere but we were too exhausted to mingle. Location was splendid despite it being a bit far off the usual tourist spots (we did have the Sacre Couer in our backyard though). Would definitely return again if I'm ever back in Paris.

wifi only on ground floor, and really slow internet, dangerous area, was robbed

• 10th Apr 2014
  • China

I always stay here in Paris, helpful staff and amazing view of Sacre Coure, filling breakfast and close to metro.

WiFi is so terrible you can forget about it. Our room didn't have toilet paper or even a trashcan so that was weird. And the worst thing were those TERRIBLY uncomfortable beds. A nightmare!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Poland

The hostel is very close to the metro. The Wi-Fi is available only at the lobby.

Can't say enough good things about this hostel. My girlfriend and I initially booked a private room with a shared bathroom, but they upgraded us to a studio apartment for no extra charge. Excellent location in Montparnasse with a short walk to the metro and Sacre Coeur. Good free breakfast in the morning and the WiFi was adequately fast. My only gripe would be that the bar closed to early and was on the expensive side.

That's my second time in this hostel! Always a nice choice! I already staied in others hostels in paris, sometimes closer to Notre Dame, others closer to estrategicals metro stations... but Le Village is the better Value for money! Great location: Just some steps from metro Anvers, walking distance from Sacre Couer e Moulin Rouge. Nice staff, always very kind with me and they have a great Atmosphere! Facilites simple, but nice! Nice free breakfast and free luggage stored. I'll return for sure!

Outstanding location in the Montmartre neighborhood, one block from the famous Sacre Couer in one direction and the Boulevard de Rochechouart in the other. Lots of dining and shops nearby, and great value for money! Rather bizarre setup with my four-bed mixed room - it was down the street around the corner from the reception, but very secure with a video cam and locked gate. Gate was loud though, woke me up when people come/go. Very clean bathroom and nice beds, & the staff was helpful and nice!

Thank u very much for a lovely stay, enjoyed everything and surely im going to come back here ^^!!!!

Great staff, Great Location and great dorms. I also really liked the breakfast :)

we were supposed to check in at 5 pm that day, so we thought we dropped by to store our luggage at the hostel. it turn out the room is ready, and the staff checked us in right away. staff are very friendly and helpful. breakfast was nice. from other review, we expect the room to be small, but the room was spacious enough for us. bathroom is comfortable enough. the hot water functioning good. it was really a good experience. and we got to see Sacre Coeur from our window. thumbs up

Excellent staff, services, room and location. I had an delighfull experience being there with my friends.

• 25th Mar 2014

Had really good time, met many people , I would definitely stay again.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Greece

Nice little place, bit out of the way but nothing terrible. Good staff, always seemed to be happy and ready to help (if not understaffed at times) free breakfast was very nice! The rooms are pretty great too (no wifi in rooms) but good showers and beds. The bar is also pretty nice, but quite overpriced.

Nice Hostel with great Breakfast and cool music around the clock! Two-Bed Room is very small but light and with a cool urban outlook. Cleanliness could be better. We had a huge bug in our room and the toilet on the groundfloor was clogged. Supermarket just a few steps outside. Sacre Coeur (10min) and the beautiful Montmartre district just around the corner.

• 17th Mar 2014
  • robinwolf

I was there on the 15-19th and 22-24th of the March. The location of the hostel is very close to the metro station Anvers and to Sacre-Coeur! The breakfast is usual for France (sereals, mik, juce, tea/coffe/cacao, fresh croissant, jam, butter, baget). The stuff is helpful and nice!) The wifi can be very slow when everybody is connected) There is a kitchen, locker box, luggage storage. The facilities can be improved a bit, but in general I liked it! Will recommed this hostel!

My friends and I stayed in a private four bed room, and we had a beautiful view overlooking a church on top of the hill! One of the better views you can get with hostel. Breakfast was included with fresh croissants and great orange juice and coffee. The kitchen lady was very jolly and friendly. On the downside, the washroom was quite small and hard to shower in. The location feels a bit sketchy at night, but otherwise pretty good!

Great funky little hostel. I was nervous about location, after passing a dozen or more s£x shops on my way there. After a bit it becomes part of character of the place....and far too many police in the streets for much trouble to come of it. Very close to Gare du Nord and Gare du l'Est for those planning side-trips to outlying villages (I highly recommend you do so!!!). Clean and friendly place. Nice touch that most of my room-mates, during 6 nights stay, were also Canadian.

• 9th Mar 2014