Le Village Boutique Hostel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

That's my second time in this hostel! Always a nice choice! I already staied in others hostels in paris, sometimes closer to Notre Dame, others closer to estrategicals metro stations... but Le Village is the better Value for money! Great location: Just some steps from metro Anvers, walking distance from Sacre Couer e Moulin Rouge. Nice staff, always very kind with me and they have a great Atmosphere! Facilites simple, but nice! Nice free breakfast and free luggage stored. I'll return for sure!

Outstanding location in the Montmartre neighborhood, one block from the famous Sacre Couer in one direction and the Boulevard de Rochechouart in the other. Lots of dining and shops nearby, and great value for money! Rather bizarre setup with my four-bed mixed room - it was down the street around the corner from the reception, but very secure with a video cam and locked gate. Gate was loud though, woke me up when people come/go. Very clean bathroom and nice beds, & the staff was helpful and nice!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »