Le Village Chinatown Reviews

Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It is highlighted most for the value of money and strategic location of the hostel. The landmark, Reggae Bar and Hong Leong Bank in the Petaling Street Market should be highlighted.

As a cheap and cheerful hostel this place is bang on, the location is great. However, after staying one night, I realised on my way to the airport the next morning that I was absolutely covered head to toe in bed bug bites. These were excruciatingly itchy and uncomfortable and pretty much ruined my next week of travelling, and two weeks later haven't healed! I was on the third floor and my sister in the bunk below didn't get bitten at all so maybe it was just the one bed.

• 16th Jun 2015

The staff was super nice and helpful, and location great, only complaint was the lack of cleanliness of the bathroom and room. It wasn't horrible but no toilet paper was provided in any toilet, and the room had a carpet floor, was really dirty on the carpet, and the photos on your site are not at all comparable to the overall cleanliness of the room.

• 13th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel. Staff are very friendly. When I had to leave to another area in Malaysia they had no objection to leaving my extra luggage at their custory till I come back. That was a very cooperative point especially from Rocky. M. Akkoub

Location is good.