Le Village Chinatown Reviews

Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Although I'm a fan of scruffing it when backpacking, this was a serious low on my trip. So unclean, my room smelled like old cheese, dirty sheets and dirty mattress, staff who couldn't understand that I'd already paid a deposit via hostelworld. I don't really know what to say. I guess this place really just is what you paid for. To be fair, though: The internet is great in the entire hostel, the aircon is efficient, and the location is superb. Survivable for one night.

very good hostel in the town, perfect location, and the atmosphere is awesome there. Met a lot of people there, had a lot of fun.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels