Le Village Chinatown

• Hannibal2104
  • Spain, Male, 31-40
7th Aug 2017
2.9

The AC wasn't work. The roow was hot like an oven. There are bedbugs ... I couldn't sleep and I 've bites everywhere.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
19th May 2017
6.0

The bathroom had no toilet paper, in the day that I arrived there was no more water so I couldn't shower after walking the whole day. There was one guy from staff Bazilio, very nice and helpfull but the other seemed like he was doing a favor in answer the questions. I confess that I didn't feel safe, always took my important things with me and stayed less in KL because of this. It's ok for the money you pay, but except the worst so when you arrive it's at least ok.

8th May 2017

Great place with fantastic people! When I am going to visit KL next time I am going to stay here for sure!