Le Village Chinatown

Very Good 87 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
19th May 2017
6.0

The bathroom had no toilet paper, in the day that I arrived there was no more water so I couldn't shower after walking the whole day. There was one guy from staff Bazilio, very nice and helpfull but the other seemed like he was doing a favor in answer the questions. I confess that I didn't feel safe, always took my important things with me and stayed less in KL because of this. It's ok for the money you pay, but except the worst so when you arrive it's at least ok.

8th May 2017

Great place with fantastic people! When I am going to visit KL next time I am going to stay here for sure!

8th Feb 2017

Amazing Location, friendly Staff, beautiful rooftop Terrasse with kitchen. Also kozy common area that feels like a living room :) Only downside is cleanliness... They need to change matrass (some have bedbugs) and swipe the floors of the rooms more often.

• England, Couple, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

You get what you pay for in terms of the hostel itself & the staff are incredibly accommodating & friendly. We will definitely recommend to friends & return when we're back in KL ! If your a backpacker you have to love it.