Le Village Guesthouse Melaka

Rating 74 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Feb 2017
4.6

Regrettably stayed here for 1 night recently. Whilst it is very cheap, so you get what you pay for, it was still the worst hostel I've stayed in on my 2 month travels so far. It is very dark, very dirty and has zero atmosphere. When I was having troubles with the wifi, the staff member was just fast asleep on the sofa, so I had to wait to get that sorted. I would avoid this hostel as there are far better ones for the same price or slightly more.