Le Village Guesthouse Melaka Reviews

39 Plaza Mahkota, Jalan PM 4, Melaka, Malaysia

It was not what I expected but I really liked it in the end. The manager was very nice and helped us whenever we had a question. It was very quiet in the hostel due to not many people staying there but also the atmosphere was just inviting you to take it slow and easy. It's not a place to party but if you are looking for a place to enjoy the silence and to take a break from everthing (as well as to save some money) I can recommend going there.

I have been to tens of hostels around the world. This one appears to be the shabbiest and uncleanest I have ever been to. The owner is a a**hole who overbooked the hostel at a peak time and disappeared himself leaving an incompetent staff. From what I saw, the rooms looked like slums. Disgraceful to the backpackers who do book this hostel.

basic hostel, but perfect for the price.... the dorm room is really big, with 4 windows, so it is really light during the day, and with a nice breeze at night time. it is not the cleanest place, but, again, good enough for the price. It has a kitchen, with a fridge where you can storage your grocery, and it has a new oven. there are no lockers, or key; nothing ever happened (we left our luggage for a few days, for free, while we were out of the city). location: great, 5 min walk to everywhere

View all Melaka Bed and Breakfasts