Le Village Hostel Montmartre Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Everything was perfect, great overall atmosphere, clean everything, free croissants, and amazing staff. Highly recommended!

Poor breakfast.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • India

Good hostel, rooms are good and clean. Overpriced (like you can stay in Budapest in a much better place for as half as much), but maybe in Paris you can't avoid that. Location is very good, walk dist. from Gare du Nord and has a nice terrace where you can see Sacre Coeur, partially.

This hostel had great access to the Sacre Cœur and the metro line to the sites in town. The staff was very friendly and had a lot of information to offer on getting to town. They offered a free breakfast which was definitely a perk. Nice decor.

• 26th Jun 2015

Enjoyed our quick stay in the 4 bed dorm. Great location close to metro.

Favorite hostel I've stayed in. Great location, right in front of sacre cour but also very close to metro. Wifi works well, breakfast included, rooms spacious and have great air conditioning and bathroom facilities. Best part was the terrace, sitting up there every night we made heaps of friends. Bar downstairs also good.

I really loved this hostel. The hostel bar next door has great drinks and food and is a great place to meet other travelers. Being right next to the Sacre Couer was amazing. So beautiful with great views. The hostel is also by a great area with a lot of restaurants. The sights are easy to get to via metro. Breakfast is just a croissant and bread, but they do have a coffee machine that can make cappuccinos and lattes. Staff are very kind and helpful!

The room was really nice, and free breakfast, wifi and luggage storage was greatly welcomed! Great for first time travellers

Dear Guest, Thanks a lot for your comment, we are very glad to hear from you. We are always very commited with the best in terms of confort and cleanness. We hope to see you soon

All my sheets had stains on them. I didn't really see an effort on the staffs part to organize any kind of way to bring together travelers. Maybe this was my fault since I stayed here as a solo traveler and had higher hopes of meeting others (through organized bar crawls, common room events, etc). But very cute hostel!

• 13th Jun 2015

Bonjour, We're really sorry about the sheets, sometimes stains remains but all the sheets we have are clean don't worry. We organize some little event from to time to time. You can meet people at lunch and dinner time at the partner bar next door which organize pub crawls or also on the terrasse outside where lots of guests stay to relax. Best regards

Really enjoyed my stay. Would consider staying here again when I return to Paris. Breakfast was tasty and included. Good atmosphere for meeting other travelers. Nice facilities.

Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your experience . We are so happy to read about how much you all enjoyed your stay with us. Take care and travel safe Regards, Damien

I stayed at village montmartre for 5 nights in June and was pretty disappointed with the experience. I stayed in one of the apartments, which was filthy. The sink was clogged to the point where I couldn't brush my teeth (thankfully they came and cleaned it out) the television was broken, they just came and took it away without a word (I typically don't watch tv but it just seemed weird) the main breaker tripped twice a day with two lights turned on, and the walls were smeared with makeup/dirt.

Really wonderful hostel in the heart of Montmartre. Loved to be there - the staff was very friendly and the athmosphere was great...next time I´ll be in Paris I´ll come back. Thank you for the lovely days.

Our service is very important to us and we`re glad that we met your expectations! Thank you again for sharing your experience. Take Care

This hostel didn't have a particularly great atmosphere but for the price in Paris you really can't beat it. It has a bar next door and a nice terrace for drinking at night. Rooms are spacious and clean - no soap in the bathrooms though. The location is pretty good since it's on top of a subway station...but be careful bc one street over gets very sketchy at night. A difficult staff member at check in put a damper on our stay at Le Village, but overall it's great for the money.

They gave me a room which was not even inside the Hostel itself. I have to got out and turn the corner to go to my room. It doesn't look very safe, I didn't like this. Hopefully, I talked in the reception and for the second night they change me to a new room inside the hostel. The rooms are standard, looks like an old hotel that was transform in a hostel. Bathroom are small. Common area small, with a kitchen sharing space in the reception. Breackfast included (a crousaint and a piece of bread)

Awesome roof top terrace! Coffee was amazing at breakfast and the staff are so chill and helpful!

Staff were very friendly and the room was a good size, very clean and a perfect location. Thank you for our stay!

• 1st Jun 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for such a good review. Apparently the Village Hostel suits you well. We hope to see you again and wish good and safe travels. Kind Regards

The location is pretty good (it is really close to Montmartre and Sacré Coeur, which was wonderful! It's also apparently in/near the Red Light District but that did not affect our stay). The staff was very friendly. They offer easy directions for the popular attractions (i.e. the Eiffel Tower, Versailles) that were very helpful. The facilities (i.e. washrooms) were clean but there was a persistent odor in the two washrooms that I used. I would overall recommend this hostel to others.

Nice hostel,the studio below basic. Sofa beds only . Nice staff though .

I did not a good sense to the hostel location at all, in the early morning when we arrived too many homeless people were sleeping in the street near the hostel and I was so disappointing but when I got the key we saw really clean and comfortable room. staff were helpful and friendly and the best point also was the wire less network.

While this hostel was on the edge of a really dodgy part of Paris, the hostel did a great job making you feel safe. Upon my arrival, they provided my dad and I two free beers and two free shots at the bar next door. We had an ensuit room but there was no handsoap in the bathroom. The hostel was pretty clean and comfortable, a bit loud at night but that also means it is in a popular area. The staff were extremely helpful, make sure you have directions to the hostel before you set out.

Dear Guest, We're happy to read we make you feel secure and well prepared for your trip in Paris. The area is a bit "Boheme" but it doesn't mean it's insecure. We don't provide handsoap in the dormitory unfortunately, but the closest supermarket is at only 1min walk. We hope to see you soon. Travel safe and take care

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6