Le Village Hostel Montmartre

Fabulous 4781 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 4781 Total Reviews

11th Aug 2017

Bed not so comfortable but staff is amazing and perfect location next to sacré-cœur. I would recommend without hesitating.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
11th Aug 2017

I would highly recommend Le Village Hostel to anyone wanting to stay in a fabulous, fun and beautiful area of Paris for a very reasonable price. The staff were brilliant, the atmosphere of the hostel and rooms was warm and friendly. We were only there for 1 night but it felt like a home away from home!

• samsonuckerman9496
  • USA, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2017

Awesome hostel! I really didn't wanna leave. Out of the 3 hostels I stayed in during my Paris visit, this was my favorite. AC's in the rooms, nice common areas for socializing, great location, friendly staff, free lockers, bright atmosphere, clean and spacious dorm rooms. I can't say enough great things. The only con I have is the wifi only worked well on the main level, other than that I can't recommend this hostel enough. I will definitely be staying here my next visit to Paris.

9th Aug 2017

Due to small problems, we had to stay a bit shorter of time, but a quick alternative was found because the staff was really helpful and super friendly

6th Aug 2017

I stayed here for only two nights in a 4 bed mixed dorm. The best thing about this place has to be where it's located. Just a few minutes away from the Sacre Coeur and the street where the Moulin Rouge is placed. The whole neighbourhood is still pretty safe and welcoming so you shouldn't have any trouble at night. The facilities were alright, I had some very nice roommates but the receptionist seemed pretty distant to me. I definitely recommend this hostel for staying a few nights.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

Lovely stay at this hostel. My boyfriend and I felt safe and had a very comfortable stay. The staff were nothing but helpful and friendly and the facilities were all great. The security is awesome and the atmosphere was awesome. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others and would stay here again. A tiny bit further than the downtown area but for the price this wasn't an issue (plus the subways are so easy in Paris you wouldn't even notice being a bit Northern)

4th Aug 2017

Close to everything, bar right next door, friendly staff, would stay again

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2017

Lovely cosy place, very central and close to Sacre Couer so easy to find directions to if lost, with good transport links, staff helpful and pleasant. Wifi was a little unreliable, but that was the only minor inconvenience.

1st Aug 2017
7.7

I thought it was pretty expensive (45) to stay with four people and not have breakfast, especially because the location in artsy Montmartre is beautiful but a solid 2 miles from Km zero and the museums and shopping that tourists come for. I appreciated the cleanliness, but the beds were lumpy and the shower was small. I'd stay again for a lower rate or, at that price, book lodgings closer to the metropolitan center but nothing was egregiously wrong and the hostel &Montmartre were charming

• Philippines, Male, 25-30