Le Village Hostel Montmartre Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Very pleased with the room, although I had king size bed made from two twin beds that kept sliding apart while sleeping.

• 26th Jul 2015

such a cool location, very close to the sacre cour the atmosphere in this area is very cool and relaxed. recomend the free walking tour here and hear about Picasso and so on living in the area:) ok rooms with lockers. Easy to meet other travelers, and the very ok breakfast (crossaint , Coffee, Milk, bread, juice) played its part in that. close to railway station and metro. very helpful and Nice Staff, 24/7 reception. pretty clean in the rooms, would definiately Come here again.

Le Village was a pretty good hostel. Clean and safe, with a metro stop two minutes away. The terrace and bar next door were good places to hang out and meet people. The kitchen was pretty small and but fine. My only issue would maybe be the shower - very small, with a handheld head and a button that you constantly had to press to keep the shower going. But again not a deal breaker. Overall a pretty good hostel 👍

• 23rd Jul 2015

Great experience at this hostel! We got upgraded to a twin private room when we arrived which was so lovely! Free breakfast and bread all day which was nice! Quite far from the big attractions but close to the metro which wasn't to hard to figure out. Great hostel!

The hostel had an amazing location, 5 minutes from the Sacre-Coeur and close to several metro stations, as well as a wonderful bar right next door which is perfect for travelers on a budget. The staff were friendly and attentive and the free breakfast was great. However, we did have an issue with security as someone in our dorm had his locker broken into, despite having a lock on it. And the showers were slightly underwhelming, but that is not a serious issue and I would stay in Le Village again

One word: superb!

• 21st Jul 2015

Excellent location, Clean tomos, AC, internet in bedroom even at the 4th Floors , friendster staff.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Very good overall. Booked separately with two other friends, we were going to end up staying in different bedrooms... So they promoted us to a four beds room for the same price so we could be together. Very nice of them! Big shout-out to Joao, who works at the reception, he helped us out a lot! Good atmosphere and it is pretty easy to meet new people, you really just have to have the iniciative. Only con is the kitchen, it needs to be updated. However, I still was able to cook what I wanted.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It's a very good place, it's maybe a little bit far from the stations but is reachable even walking, it just in front of the Sacre Cœur which is amazing, all was clean, breakfast was included, good option.

Nice outside terrace. Good location by Anvers subway stop. Really squeaky beds but that would be my only complaint.

This place was solid. They gave us free drinks as well.

One block away from metro, fun street, good people, great staff. Will definitely recommend. Great patio, and bar right next door with free drinks.

Best hostel ever! Met a lot of amazing people. Such a great memories :)

Ended up booking an extra 3 nights.. Loved spending my 5 nights in Paris here, great location, right next to the sacre coer and near train station. Staff was great... Thanks Joao!! Will defiantly be back here if I go back to Paris :)

Had a great stay, this was my second time here, and I would come back again! The bar attached is a great way to meet people, and the staff were very friendly.

Really liked this hostel! Nice for a relaxing stay after Barcelona, but also good for solo backpacker to meet people. There was also air conditioning, which was great. There's a nice outside area and in one of the rooms I stayed in I could see the Sacre Coeur outside my window. There's also an elevator if you need it. Great location--right near the metro. In one of the rooms 107 or something there were some ants, but it should be easy to get rid of. Everything else was clean.

Not bad experience here. You get a little locker in your room which isn't enough to lock your bag in but good for the important things. Not right by the 'big' tourist attractions but we did walk to The Louvre, Notre dame, and the Eiffel Tower one day so it is do able. The area around the hostel is really neat as well. Didn't really talk to anyone/ make friends in this hostel which was a bummer, we were in a 4 person room and the other 2 were never around.

Totally great very Parisian hostel. This place is not for you if you want something new and very clean, but for a hostel with character in a very beautiful and interesting area, come here. The room was fine, but importantly, they had air con!! Great spaces to meet new people. Shout out to the staff who where all friendly, funny, helpful and really damn attractive.

The hostel is just off the main road where there are ATM's, restaurants and subway lines into the rest of Paris for a very reasonable price. The room was clean and air conditioned with lockers and a key card for entrance. All the staff were welcoming and helpful and the kitchen and breakfast were very reasonable as well. Overall we had a great stay here (and you get a free drink at the bar downstairs!). Great atmosphere. Would recommend.

I rented a private room on the fourth floor. It was expensive, but definitely worth it. When I opened my windows I could see very far up and down Rue d'Orsel. My bed was big, firm and comfortable. I also had my own private shower/bathroom. Damien, Alfred, and the rest of the staff made me feel at home, and sometimes even helped me practice French! Adjacent to the hostel is "On The Road," which isn't expensive and has at least two of the most skilled bartenders in Paris (excellent mojitos).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7