Le Village Hostel Montmartre Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Everything was perfect, great overall atmosphere, clean everything, free croissants, and amazing staff. Highly recommended!

Poor breakfast.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • India

Good hostel, rooms are good and clean. Overpriced (like you can stay in Budapest in a much better place for as half as much), but maybe in Paris you can't avoid that. Location is very good, walk dist. from Gare du Nord and has a nice terrace where you can see Sacre Coeur, partially.

This hostel had great access to the Sacre Cœur and the metro line to the sites in town. The staff was very friendly and had a lot of information to offer on getting to town. They offered a free breakfast which was definitely a perk. Nice decor.

• 26th Jun 2015

Enjoyed our quick stay in the 4 bed dorm. Great location close to metro.

Favorite hostel I've stayed in. Great location, right in front of sacre cour but also very close to metro. Wifi works well, breakfast included, rooms spacious and have great air conditioning and bathroom facilities. Best part was the terrace, sitting up there every night we made heaps of friends. Bar downstairs also good.

My stay at Le Village would have been excellent if it hadn't been for the punk who stole a personalised souvenir I had brought from Amsterdam. Great personnel, great breakfast, good atmosphere, but left a little unhappy. Still, I would stay there again.

My average ratings don't tell the full story. It was a very clean comfortable room although it was very small. The overall experience was great. Not five star ny any means but we'd stay again and would have had they had a room available. Stay here anytime again.

I really loved this hostel. The hostel bar next door has great drinks and food and is a great place to meet other travelers. Being right next to the Sacre Couer was amazing. So beautiful with great views. The hostel is also by a great area with a lot of restaurants. The sights are easy to get to via metro. Breakfast is just a croissant and bread, but they do have a coffee machine that can make cappuccinos and lattes. Staff are very kind and helpful!

Some of the nicest staff I've met in hostels. The view of the Sacre Coeur from the terrace is stunning and the rooms comfortable, but basic. The kitchen space is convenient but the terrace was especially nice for hanging out and meeting people.

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a nice stay with us. We are doing some improvement in the kitchen area and the work should be over soon. Hope to see you soon. Regards,

The room was really nice, and free breakfast, wifi and luggage storage was greatly welcomed! Great for first time travellers

Dear Guest, Thanks a lot for your comment, we are very glad to hear from you. We are always very commited with the best in terms of confort and cleanness. We hope to see you soon

All my sheets had stains on them. I didn't really see an effort on the staffs part to organize any kind of way to bring together travelers. Maybe this was my fault since I stayed here as a solo traveler and had higher hopes of meeting others (through organized bar crawls, common room events, etc). But very cute hostel!

• 13th Jun 2015

Bonjour, We're really sorry about the sheets, sometimes stains remains but all the sheets we have are clean don't worry. We organize some little event from to time to time. You can meet people at lunch and dinner time at the partner bar next door which organize pub crawls or also on the terrasse outside where lots of guests stay to relax. Best regards

LOVED Le Village! The place is really chill and the staff are very helpful. It's in a great location just below the Sacre Coeur and one block from the closest metro station. Would definitely recommend to any traveler.

Really enjoyed my stay. Would consider staying here again when I return to Paris. Breakfast was tasty and included. Good atmosphere for meeting other travelers. Nice facilities.

Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your experience . We are so happy to read about how much you all enjoyed your stay with us. Take care and travel safe Regards, Damien

I stayed at village montmartre for 5 nights in June and was pretty disappointed with the experience. I stayed in one of the apartments, which was filthy. The sink was clogged to the point where I couldn't brush my teeth (thankfully they came and cleaned it out) the television was broken, they just came and took it away without a word (I typically don't watch tv but it just seemed weird) the main breaker tripped twice a day with two lights turned on, and the walls were smeared with makeup/dirt.

Really wonderful hostel in the heart of Montmartre. Loved to be there - the staff was very friendly and the athmosphere was great...next time I´ll be in Paris I´ll come back. Thank you for the lovely days.

Our service is very important to us and we`re glad that we met your expectations! Thank you again for sharing your experience. Take Care

This hostel didn't have a particularly great atmosphere but for the price in Paris you really can't beat it. It has a bar next door and a nice terrace for drinking at night. Rooms are spacious and clean - no soap in the bathrooms though. The location is pretty good since it's on top of a subway station...but be careful bc one street over gets very sketchy at night. A difficult staff member at check in put a damper on our stay at Le Village, but overall it's great for the money.

They gave me a room which was not even inside the Hostel itself. I have to got out and turn the corner to go to my room. It doesn't look very safe, I didn't like this. Hopefully, I talked in the reception and for the second night they change me to a new room inside the hostel. The rooms are standard, looks like an old hotel that was transform in a hostel. Bathroom are small. Common area small, with a kitchen sharing space in the reception. Breackfast included (a crousaint and a piece of bread)

Awesome roof top terrace! Coffee was amazing at breakfast and the staff are so chill and helpful!

Staff were very friendly and the room was a good size, very clean and a perfect location. Thank you for our stay!

• 1st Jun 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for such a good review. Apparently the Village Hostel suits you well. We hope to see you again and wish good and safe travels. Kind Regards