Le Village Hostel Montmartre Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

The hostel is great! Awesome location and friendly staff. It is also very clean and feels safe. The only thing that was missing is some fun atmosphere in the common places, maybe some events for the guests? It was a little boring being a solo traveller. But I only stayed for one night so I might not be the one to judge. I also didn't like the beds. Sleeping on top bunk was horrible, it was moving all the time. There could also be some more power plugs, I had to charge my phone at the reception

• 9th Dec 2015
  • Slovenia

Thanks to all the staff. Lovely place, chill one side and rowdy bar the other. Very helpful information on nice places to go and how to get there, and organised events like the bar crawl and wine and cheese night were lovely. Thanks again.

• 5th Dec 2015

Superb! Very nice staff and security measures. Had a nice time during two days staying there.

Great hostel, right beside a neat traveller bar and you get a free beer and shot upon arrival. Hostel is situated 30 seconds walking away from the beautiful sacre coeur. Staff has lots of great info for other sites to see and how to get there on a budget. Rooms are clean and decent. Fresh croissants and coffee, lattes, cappuccinos espressos in the morning was a nice touch. Overall great stay.

• 28th Nov 2015

I stayed in a four-person room, which had its own [very clean] bathroom and a view of Sacre Coeur. Breakfast was bread or croissants with jam, but they had an excellent coffee machine with lattes, hot chocolate, etc. Nice amenities, nice staff, nice location-- I'd definitely come back!

I had an amazing time at Le Village Hostel Montmartre. The staff was beyond helpful and friendly, and more than happy to join in on conversation and insight into life in Paris. They have a cleaning staff who come daily, so I didn't need to worry about wearing shoes in the shower, etc. Beds were comfortable, linens clean, the coffee machine for breakfast served very good coffee.

great staff,

Excellent people, great service.

I have travelled the world & stayed in more hostels than I can remember & Le Village Hostel rates as one of my favourite EVER !! Super clean, friendly and in a great location. I would recommend this hostel to anyone !

Todo espectacular. Especialmente los chicos de recepción que te ayudan en todo. Everything excellent, especially the guys that work at recepcionist.

Nothing to say. Excellent stay in every aspect!

Excellent stay Great staff

• 5th Nov 2015

I would really recommend this hostel. Fantastic location and lovely staff. I wish I stayed longer!

The staff alfred is soooo funny. All the staff here are so friendly and very helpful. Awesome place to meet people.

Paris is one of my favourite places on this trip and I would say most of that is due to this Amazing hostel! The staff will do ANYTHING for you and the free brekky is lovely! Had a great time meeting people over wine on the terrace and thoroughly enjoyed every moment!

Lovely place, very friendly people and helpful staff. Only problem was that the hot water wasn't working for a couple of days, so no shower. Otherwise, loved it!

The light in the bedroom is not bright enough and not in correct position. Hot water system broke when we were there. No instruction about how to contact staff from the intercom and how to use the saving water shower knob. No refill on tiny soap and shampoos. No bath mats and the towels are so old. Staffs are friendly and helpful though.

• 25th Oct 2015

Exceptional staff very friendly and helpful

• 21st Oct 2015

The hostel is located in a semi-sketchy area near Sacre-Coeur and at night, it can be a little intimidating to walk around. During the day, it is convenient to be close to two main metro lines and it easy to travel around the city. The atmosphere is not very exciting and it's not a very easy place to meet other travelers. The room itself was miserable. Very small, unpleasant smells, and I wokeup to several bites on my arms, possibly from a bedbug exposure. Too expensive for a poor experience.