Le Village Hostel Montmartre Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

I stayed for one night. It is infront of the basilica and near gare du nord. The room was big and very clean. There is a bar next to the hostel if you want to chill.

Hi. A million thanks for sharing your comments with us! We are glad to see you have had a nice experience with our bar, quality is one of the most important thing for us and nothing better than have a positive feed back. Kind regards.

no great but not terrible

Hi, thanks for writing a review for us. We are sorry if we couldn't reach completely your standards. Please let us know what we can improve. We hope you enjoyed Paris. Our best regards.

Such a great and helpful staff, luggage storage was so helpful, breakfast was good, rooms were incredible. Plus there was a cute little terrace, and it was very easy to meet people since most travelers casually hung out downstairs. No tot mention the neighborhood was amazing and a 5 minute walk from the metro.

• 13th Oct 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Le Village Hostel! We're glad you enjoyed your time with us and we sincerely hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards.

Everything was great except there should be lockers in the rooms.Also we were without heat the first night and we were freezing! It was fixed the next night but we had to ask a couple times about it.

Hi. Thanks for your review. We do apologize for the trouble with the heating. The cold came from one day to another, and we tried our best to start the heating as soon as possible. We do have lockers in all our dorms, so you can secure your important belongings. We are glad you enjoy your experience in Paris and we sincerely hope to see you again soon. Kind regards.

The best attribute of this hostel is definitely the friendliness of the staff. They are fantastic. Hostel let down a bit tho by lack of lounge, not much cooking facilities or facilities in general and 4 bed room very small. Overall ok and top staff.

Hello. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Our team loves nothing more than welcoming our guests with a smile and share their passion for Paris.. We are sorry that our facilities didn't reach your standards. We will continue to work hard to improve our hostel. Best regards.

Rooms were small and didn't have any security lockers for larger bags. I stayed in a six bed room and the narrow walkway was a landmind of luggages. The mattress where comfortable but the bunk beds would shake with any slight movement. The shower floor had a constant puddle from people using the shower.

Hostel location is very good. Hostel is on walking distance from "Anvers" metro station and "Sacre-coeur" basillica. Wifi is very good. Staff knows english and is very helpful. Free locker is available. Only thing which I disliked is that the rooms are on a bit of smaller size (But not sure if same is the case with all the hostels in Paris).

• 9th Oct 2015
  • India

Hi, thank you for your positive review! We're glad you enjoyed your time with us! Our team try their best to help improving your stay in Paris. We hope to see you again in the near future. Best regards Le Village Hostel

Amazing hostel! From the staff to the delicious croissants in the morning, couldn't have asked for a better stay. Small free lockers in the common area were very convenient. Also convenient was the good location of the hostel: right by Sacre Coeur, near public transportation & close to grocery stores. Montmartre is a wonderful diverse neighborhood. If you aren't a night owl like me though, be wary of the 10 person mixed dorm above the neighboring pub. Music goes on late into the night.

Very courteous staff, Nice pub next to the hostel, Very near to the metro station, Very near to a famous landmark, and they upgraded us to a private room. So thumbs up to Le Village.

I had an amazing stay at this hostel! I was so sad when I had to leave! The staff were so kind and welcoming! Always happy to help. The hostel itself is gorgeous and you're right by the metro so you can get anywhere in Paris so easily!

The staffs of hotel are super good. But the next door of hotel is a bar, and in front of bar, drunk people screamed, shouted, sang, etc until morning ...during the stay, I couldn't sleep at all. There is no enough size locker to put a big backpack. Only small lockers are inside room. Bath room is clean.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. We are really sorry for the noise, normally the bar is very careful to avoid any loud noise during the night. We also have a luggage room in reception to accommodate all the big bags. Our team is also very happy with your feedback. Best regards Le Village Hostel

This hostel was awesome. Amazing location. It is really close to the sacred heart church where you can get high enough to see most of paris.

good bed, great free breakfast of jam, croissants and coffee abd amazing location for a good price!

Thanks for your great feedback, we are really happy that you enjoyed your time in our hostel! Best regards Le Village Hostel

Keep it up..

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Namibia

I enjoyed the spacious 4-bed with perfect view of scare couer. Our bathroom never smelt clean but i think that was just the toilet. We were so appreciative of the staffs help for figuring out the metro, and how to get to and from the hostel. We used the kitchen, which was missing a toaster, and can opener among many other things but we were able to accomplish what we needed for a meal. I appreciate the number of hooks there were in the toilet, and glad there were so many sheets.

Hello, Thank you for all your great feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. We will look into adding a toaster and other material to our kitchen. We have a can opener at our reception. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us and we sincerely hope to see you again in the near future Kind regards, Le Village Hostel

Good location right near Anvers metro stop which makes it easy to get around. Helpful staff. More sockets for charging would be great.

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Sri Lanka

Hello, We're glad you enjoyed your time with us and we sincerely hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, Le Village Hostel

I really liked the staff's helpfulness and the fact that they spoke great English :) The location is also great, as you can see the sacre coeur right from the back patio, and it's a 5 minute walk away. The bar was pretty cool too, although I didn't spend much time there, and it's adjacent to the Hostel. When I rented the room I rented a double bed which actually ended up being one large bed in a single room, so make sure to ask when you reserve a room how many physical beds it has.

Not my favourite hostel but the staff were excellent. I didn't make it down to the bar because I was only there one night but it seemed like it had some great atmosphere.

Hello, Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. We're sorry you didn't make it to the bar, specially to enjoy your free beer or wine. We hope to see you again and maybe be add to your favourite list. Kind regards, Le Village Hostel

I absolutely loved it here! Montmartre can get extremely touristy on weekends, but there are plenty of reasons why. My room had the best view of the Sacre Coeur, it was a huge 4 person dorm with private bathroom, extra blankets, lockers for day time storage, and comfy pillows!! I'm staying here again in a heartbeat. The metro stop Anvers just down the block made travel around Paris a breeze. The downside was there wasn't any soap in the bathroom, and the public bathroom smelled a bit. Loved it!

Hi, We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Sacre Coeur view is unique, right?! We are taking some measures to solve the smell in the public bathroom. We sincerely hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, Le Village Hostel

For my first real overseas hostel experience Le Village was a great one, I ended up staying there again for the last leg of my trip a few weeks after my initial booking. Staff are friendly and helpful, bathrooms are reasonable and cleaned daily-even though they are a little worn, and the basic but free breakfast daily is a bonus. Easy location to explore from, super close to Anvers.

Hello Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you enjoyed your time with us and we sincerely hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, Le Village Hostel