Le Village Hostel Montmartre Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Best hostel ever! Met a lot of amazing people. Such a great memories :)

This hostel has no atmosphere. Facilities are average and not a very friendly vibe or space conducive to meeting people. very expensive for what it is.

Ended up booking an extra 3 nights.. Loved spending my 5 nights in Paris here, great location, right next to the sacre coer and near train station. Staff was great... Thanks Joao!! Will defiantly be back here if I go back to Paris :)

Had a great stay, this was my second time here, and I would come back again! The bar attached is a great way to meet people, and the staff were very friendly.

Really liked this hostel! Nice for a relaxing stay after Barcelona, but also good for solo backpacker to meet people. There was also air conditioning, which was great. There's a nice outside area and in one of the rooms I stayed in I could see the Sacre Coeur outside my window. There's also an elevator if you need it. Great location--right near the metro. In one of the rooms 107 or something there were some ants, but it should be easy to get rid of. Everything else was clean.

Not bad experience here. You get a little locker in your room which isn't enough to lock your bag in but good for the important things. Not right by the 'big' tourist attractions but we did walk to The Louvre, Notre dame, and the Eiffel Tower one day so it is do able. The area around the hostel is really neat as well. Didn't really talk to anyone/ make friends in this hostel which was a bummer, we were in a 4 person room and the other 2 were never around.

Totally great very Parisian hostel. This place is not for you if you want something new and very clean, but for a hostel with character in a very beautiful and interesting area, come here. The room was fine, but importantly, they had air con!! Great spaces to meet new people. Shout out to the staff who where all friendly, funny, helpful and really damn attractive.

The hostel is just off the main road where there are ATM's, restaurants and subway lines into the rest of Paris for a very reasonable price. The room was clean and air conditioned with lockers and a key card for entrance. All the staff were welcoming and helpful and the kitchen and breakfast were very reasonable as well. Overall we had a great stay here (and you get a free drink at the bar downstairs!). Great atmosphere. Would recommend.

I rented a private room on the fourth floor. It was expensive, but definitely worth it. When I opened my windows I could see very far up and down Rue d'Orsel. My bed was big, firm and comfortable. I also had my own private shower/bathroom. Damien, Alfred, and the rest of the staff made me feel at home, and sometimes even helped me practice French! Adjacent to the hostel is "On The Road," which isn't expensive and has at least two of the most skilled bartenders in Paris (excellent mojitos).

I stayed in this hostel for 7 nights. It was an amazing experience. I got free shot and free beer for checking in. who doesnt love that! The staff are nice and helpful. I met some new friends there. But the location is a bit far from the city center. Generally speaking, i recommand this hostel.

Le Village Hostel was great! Friendly staff and very clean rooms! I just wish they had bigger lockers for suitcases and it's not in the best neighborhood. Other than that it's great. Loved the rooftop patio! Pleasantly surprised!

• 2nd Jul 2015

Their helpfulness and kindness was aamazing!

Le Village is a lovely hostel in a beautiful area of Paris! The staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful, and the hostel has all the facilities you would need and expect, as well as some extra! There is plenty of space for socialising and to make friends with other travellers, and the environment is excellent. Montmartre seems out of the way for some, but there is so much to do in the area and much more within walking distance, and a great base to have! A really fantastic place!

Bonjour, Thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We really appreciate to be rewarded for our work. Montmartre is one of the only few Paris district that has stay untouched by Haussmann so it's lot of small streets and get its personal touch. We hope to see you soon. Kind Regards,

Everything was perfect, great overall atmosphere, clean everything, free croissants, and amazing staff. Highly recommended!

Dear Guest. Thank you for your review. We hope to see you soon. Kind Regards,

Poor breakfast.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • India

Bonjour, Thank you for your comment. We change our supplier for the breakfast not a long ago. So when you ll come back i'm sure that you ll find it way much better. Travel safe and take care

Stayed in the studio which was roomy and perfect for two people. The location is awesome.

Good hostel, rooms are good and clean. Overpriced (like you can stay in Budapest in a much better place for as half as much), but maybe in Paris you can't avoid that. Location is very good, walk dist. from Gare du Nord and has a nice terrace where you can see Sacre Coeur, partially.

This hostel had great access to the Sacre Cœur and the metro line to the sites in town. The staff was very friendly and had a lot of information to offer on getting to town. They offered a free breakfast which was definitely a perk. Nice decor.

• 26th Jun 2015

Enjoyed our quick stay in the 4 bed dorm. Great location close to metro.

Favorite hostel I've stayed in. Great location, right in front of sacre cour but also very close to metro. Wifi works well, breakfast included, rooms spacious and have great air conditioning and bathroom facilities. Best part was the terrace, sitting up there every night we made heaps of friends. Bar downstairs also good.