Le Village Hostel Montmartre Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

For my first real overseas hostel experience Le Village was a great one, I ended up staying there again for the last leg of my trip a few weeks after my initial booking. Staff are friendly and helpful, bathrooms are reasonable and cleaned daily-even though they are a little worn, and the basic but free breakfast daily is a bonus. Easy location to explore from, super close to Anvers.

Hello Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you enjoyed your time with us and we sincerely hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, Le Village Hostel

Nice place, friendly staff, facilities

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Russia

Nice rooms with lots of space and lockers in room. Great location and nice staff. Wi-Fi connection was through Facebook and was annoying and inconsistent at times.

I had a great stay at this hostel! It's located in Montmartre and I could see Sacre-Coeur from my room. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and we had our own bathroom and shower which was kept clean. The free breakfast tasted great, but it did only consist of bread rolls and croissants. The bar next door could get loud, but earplugs fixed this. As a solo woman, I found friends at this hostel yet still felt very safe walking to the nearby cafes, stores, grocery, and laundromat.

Towels should be supplied in all hostels, shower was terrible, most of the holes for the water were clogged up could really use some clr on it!

Not as near most monuments as expected, lovely room, bar downstairs is good but hard to meet people in the actual hostel. Breakfast was lovely, thank you!

I was at the hostel only for one day but I will definitely say that I had a great experience. If ever I visit Paris again, needless to say, I would be staying here only!

Great hostel with great staff, very close to the metro.

• 11th Sep 2015

Great localization and good staffs.... Nice place!

I really enjoyed this hostel. The free breakfast was nice and I received a free drink and shot for the affiliated bar next door which had a nice atmosphere. The view from my room was great! I wasn't crazy about the location and I wish there was a better way to store my backpack while staying there.

Had a positive stay at this hostel- Staff was great and location was really close to la sagrada familia. Liked the people I met here too.

Friendly counter staff, breakfast was a good standard and location was perfect in the heart of Montmatre; the Sacre Coeur was a few steps away, the clubs/pubs/red light district and Moulin Rouge down the road AND the beautiful French era was symbolic on the streets of Montmatre. Metro station next door, so you can explore the city easy. Excellent pub crawl organised at the bar next door which has amazing cheese platters and drink specials.

I was only at Le Village for one quick night while flying home. The guy who checked me in was SUPER nice and wonderful (I was sick, exhausted, etc). I changed from a mixed to a private room with no hassle, enjoyed the view from the terrace, and did go to the pub before bed. The wifi sucked, but it exists. Overall it was a fun environment, not party party but not sleepy either. I would stay here again if I find myself back in Paris.

Great location in a cool neighborhood. Very close to the metro stops and easy to get around. Also near a fun little bar that a lot of guests go to! Would definitely stay there again!

• 3rd Sep 2015

One of my better hostel experiences in Paris. The welcome drinks facilitated my meeting people and making friends as a single traveler. The staff was really outgoing and there was a kitchen and a cute terrace. Wifi and free luggage storage, and prime real estate just steps away from Sacre-Coeur. Will stay again

Couple of great things about this hostel - it's very close to the metro, which enables you to get anywhere in Paris pretty quickly. They also have an affiliated bar next door, which is lots of fun!! The hostel also gives you a free shot and free glass of wine/beer there. Major downside is the beds. The beds are so uncomfortable that I had a headache the entire time in Paris and my back is still messed up several days later. Terrible, terrible beds.

Close to the metro, grocery, and Sacre Coure. The staff was really nice and I was able to extend my stay there easily. Rooms are spacious as well. Paris is a safe city if a traveller can handle herself/himself by practicing caution at all times. :) thanks to the people working at the hostel, they were all really cool and accommodating.

The staff were incredibly helpful & friendly! I was able to store my bags, when I arrived early, was given a map/directions/advice and useful tips, some breakfast & a much needed coffee after my journey.. Really made the difference, compared to most hostel experiences :D also I was quite happy with the room and facilities (especially the lift: with my uber heavy suitcase).

The location was the best thing that this hostel has it. The environment is quite good and the staff were always at your disposition

The staff were exceptional, free breakfast, free wifi, free welcome alcohol, I stayed at three different hostels in three different cities and I know that Le Village was the absolute best one.