Le Village Hostel Montmartre Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

very cute place, great breakfast, cool location and felt very secure. clean and welcoming.

• 28th Apr 2015

I was traveling alone and booked this hostel because the reviews made it seem like a great place to meet and hang out with fellow lone travelers. I was not disappointed, in fact it far exceeded my expectations. This hostel attracts the friendliest travelers and every night there are people hanging out on the patio or at the bar next door. There was always someone to go to a museum/attraction with. The included breakfast was great for budget traveling. The location is perfect- right by a metro.

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your kind review following your visit. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt everything was great. We work hard to ensure that everyone has a pleasant time at Le Village Hostel. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Le Village Hostel again soon. Take Care!!!!!

Great bar next door! Lovely sun terrace. Loved the location. Easy to get around. Good staff. Kitchen is pretty average but useable. Thanks guys!

Nice place, nice hostel nice everytngg.. Suitable for back packers, low cost holiday

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent experience at the hostel. We were thrilled to learn that our service/staff, our rooms and our location met your expectations. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon! Take Care ....

Great place many rooms courtyard is nice lots of stores nearby also the scare Coeur is nearby go sit in the grass and drink all day its really awesome would come back again I really wish I could!

Thank you.

Good hostel. Metro station is close, and you have a bar next door. But the kitchen is small and have no good equipments. But room was good and ensuit. Is a good choice for Paris.

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We`re so happy to read that you loved your stay with us! We`re also glad you find our hostel comfy and we love sharing with our staff all the good comments about their service. We just inform that we 'll make some work for change the kitchen facilities. Thank you again and we look forward to future visit!

great hot showers, great breakfast, wonderful location and the staff were really good....had a great time..

The hostel was very clean and quiet. I can see the church nearby from the room I was staying. And there was an individual bathroom in the room which is a 4 bed mixed dorm. That was really nice. Also, good wifi connection.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your kind review following your visit. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt everything was great. We are truly grateful that our hospitality and our location is ideal for our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Le Village Hostel.

Nice staff, super close to Metro. Kitchen is ok, didnt use it but didnt look up to much. Beds not comfy but sleepable. Shower didnt have a hook onto wall so had to use like a hose. Patio lovely and sunny!

Dear guest, Thank you for your comment. We are delighted that your stay it very well and hope to see you again. Usually you find a hook on every bathroom door. We'll check in your room to see why didn't find one. Take care,

The location and staff make this place really good.

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with us.. We are thrilled to read about how much you loved your stay with us! We`re also glad our front desk team was able to assist you during your visit with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon! Take Care...............

Really enjoyed our stay there! The staff were really friendly and helpful.

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your kind review following your visit. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt everything was great. We are truly grateful that our hospitality and our location is ideal for our guests. Your comment that our helpful staff was able ensure that everything went smoothly for you proposal is most appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to help! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to w

The rooms were very clean and nice, had a room that was right out by the courtyard and had no issues with noise. Breakfast was good. Location is great, right next to a metro station as well as other touristy areas.

I really appreciated my 3 days in "Le Village Hostel Monsmartre" : Good reception and Check in very fast. I appreciated also the welcome beer... Very nice place, in an area of Paris with many thinks to visit. The breakfast is very correct : the, coffee, bread, croissants, orange jus... Wifi everywhere also. Thanks to you and see you.

• 13th Apr 2015

Dear Customer, Thank you for your message. I am very pleased that you enjoy your stay with us. We always do our best to please our guests. We hope to see you soon and wish a very good day. Take Care

Ensuite bathroom in 6-bed dorm was incredibly small and not at all user friendly - no extractor fan, no bath mat, few hooks or storage. There was a nicer shower elsewhere that I would rather use. Mattress on bunk bed needed replacing - had a significant sag. Power points in room not conveniently located for those on top bunks. Very expensive for the basic dorm facilities. However, the breakfast was great and the hostel felt secure. Staff super friendly and generally helpful.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Only slightly annoying thing was that you had to bring your own lock to the lockers, but otherwise REALLY nice stay, nice staff, good breakfast and cool rooms.

A fantastic stay!! I originally booked a 3 bed mixed en suite dorm, but got upgraded when we checked in (private twin room, em suite) which was fantastic!! The room was small (but what you expect for Paris), the shower had hot water. the metro was literally around the corner (>5mins walk away), staff were really friendly and the free breakfast was a great touch (croissants, coffee, orange juice, cornflakes cereal). We hired towels for €1 each and the room was cleaned every day.

Hello Guest, Thank you for sharing your great recent stay at Le Village Hostel! I`m happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We were thrilled to learn that our service/staff, our rooms and our location met your expectations. We hope to see you soon again, Take Care....... Olivier

I got scabies from the bedding. I've had it before, so the itching/rash showed up within a few days, but if you've never had it the symptoms will take 4-6 weeks to show up. Scabies is a skin mite, and it's mostly inconvenient to deal with. Basically, it means they don't wash their bedding (I watched the cleaning lady refold the red blankets and not take them to be washed). The view of the basilica was nice, but the breakfast was a joke.

• 8th Apr 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing you stay with us. Just for your information We clean the blanket sheets pillow & pillow case so please check the other place you can have scabies 'like shop's when you try clothes hugs with friends etc..... And The breakfast is not a joke is the important meal for start the day. Take Care.....

Kind of run down neighborhood, I personally wouldn't walk around to long after dark. But it is right next to a metro that can take you to all the sites very easily and the staff is very nice.

• 6th Apr 2015

I stayed here with my family for a few nights. The atmosphere in the room and in the lobby left much to be desired. In the room, the light was incredibly dim and we were situated right by the courtyard; it was never completely quiet with the music pounding from the bar and the noise in courtyard. The shower was tiny and could use a bit of maintenance. I did appreciate the decent wifi, kind staff, & gorgeous view of Sacre Coeur from the courtyard! Convenient, not comfortable--take it or leave it.