Le Village Hostel Montmartre Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

They gave me a room which was not even inside the Hostel itself. I have to got out and turn the corner to go to my room. It doesn't look very safe, I didn't like this. Hopefully, I talked in the reception and for the second night they change me to a new room inside the hostel. The rooms are standard, looks like an old hotel that was transform in a hostel. Bathroom are small. Common area small, with a kitchen sharing space in the reception. Breackfast included (a crousaint and a piece of bread)

Awesome roof top terrace! Coffee was amazing at breakfast and the staff are so chill and helpful!

Staff were very friendly and the room was a good size, very clean and a perfect location. Thank you for our stay!

• 1st Jun 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for such a good review. Apparently the Village Hostel suits you well. We hope to see you again and wish good and safe travels. Kind Regards

The location is pretty good (it is really close to Montmartre and Sacré Coeur, which was wonderful! It's also apparently in/near the Red Light District but that did not affect our stay). The staff was very friendly. They offer easy directions for the popular attractions (i.e. the Eiffel Tower, Versailles) that were very helpful. The facilities (i.e. washrooms) were clean but there was a persistent odor in the two washrooms that I used. I would overall recommend this hostel to others.

Nice hostel,the studio below basic. Sofa beds only . Nice staff though .

I did not a good sense to the hostel location at all, in the early morning when we arrived too many homeless people were sleeping in the street near the hostel and I was so disappointing but when I got the key we saw really clean and comfortable room. staff were helpful and friendly and the best point also was the wire less network.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »