Le Village Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

the staff was really friendly and helpful.. the 4 mixed roomthat we have stayed was cute but small.. i mean if we were 4 people the accomondation would probably be unbearable. there are no lockers in the room (the cupboards are not provided with key..there are though some lockers in reception) and the door couldnt be locked with the key only with the ''french way''..that means to turn the handle up (?) Breakfast is quite good and th location really convenient.. i do recommend it ! :)

Friendly staff, neighbourhood is nice, nearby Monmartre. The room and the shower/toilet facilities are clean.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

This hostel was one of the most refreshing parts of my trip to Paris. It was safe, clean, comfortable, and the amenities made it a great value. The staff were very friendly so long as you are friendly to them: don't just walk up and make a demand, say a greeting! The staff are people too! My room was clean but a bit cold. The location was also excellent and the staff was knowledgable about how to get where and the cost. The low-cost shuttle to the airport when it was over was much appreciated!

Great service, clean rooms and bathrooms, free breakfast and shot included, and drinks discounts given

• 19th Feb 2015

鍵をなくしたけど、優しく対応してくれた。

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Japan

Helpful staff, great location, clean rooms and met some great people :) I had a great time at le village hostel

I had a wonderful stay and would definitely go back again! It was a great place to meet people as a solo traveler.

• 11th Feb 2015

Nice rooms, good facilities, free breakfast, very near to the metro and attached to a great bar. It's a very social hostel in a busy area. There's a supermarket very close too. Tight at the bottom of the Sacre Coeur.

really nice staff, there was this guy called Alfred wich was very funny and helpful

Great location, staff, atmosphere. Only complaint is that the rooms should have more outlets and a reading lamp for each bed.

• 6th Feb 2015

The first room (studio apartment) we got was terrible and inhumane. The heat wasn't working at all so we weren't able to fall asleep. We couldn't get a refund because the manager was a total douche, and didn't believe us. We did however get a new room that was way better and had heat without extra charge. Half of the staff was really nice and the other half wasn't. In total a very mixed experience that I don't know I'd recommend.

The room was smaller than expected for 6 people but was clean and in a good location, right near Sacré Cœur. Good price, good facilities, and helpful staff!

The first staff member I talked to was a bit rude, but everyone else that worked there was extremely friendly. I really enjoyed my stay here, met a lot of cool people, and the baguette and croissants in the morning was a nice touch. Warm milk was great too. I could definitely see myself staying here again!

Dear Guest, Thank you to share your experience with us. We are sorry for the incovenience of the first staff member, he will be better next time. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and the atmosphere. Our location is always a hit with our guests, we`re glad you took advantage of it. Take Care.....

I stayed in mixed dormitory. It was really clean, neat, tidy, and also spacious. The location is perfect, close from Gare de Nord. I really appreciate the hostel for the price. I stayed in Le Vintage Hostel as well but this one was much better for the same price.

Dear Guest, Thank you sharing your experience with us. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Home Is your Home. We hope to see you next time. Take care.......

really great staff, very good breakfast, location very near the metro, it would have been extremely perfect if they would have towels.. recommend this place :)

It was my first time at a hostel and in France. Gaby and Joao were extremely helpful all the way through, as well as the rest of the team there whose names I didn't catch. The rooms, including the bed linens, are clean and if you need a change just ask. The rooms are cleaned daily. I would recommend new pillows and perhaps a system of changing pillow cases. Beds are also a bit small if you are above 5'7.

This hostel was in a perfect location. If you don't stay here, you are making a mistake. There is wonderful restaurants and walking and a metro stop. It's a great place.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the us. We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our hostel and our service. We always love reading about our guests enjoying their stay with us!. Our location is always a hit with our guests, we`re glad you took advantage of it. And we are so Happy you love that. So we hope to see you for your next trip in Paris. Take Care.....

Location is not so far from Gare de Nord and Montmartre. Nothing is special, but not bad at all.

dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you enjoy The Montmartre Area. See you for a next trip in Paris. Take Care.......

I would return. Nice hostel, nice staff, good location to most things and with a metro stop just down the street.

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed with us. Our location is always a hit with our guests, we`re glad you took advantage of it. We were happy to read that the Hostel and the staff met your expectations. See you for your next time in Paris. Take Care.......

I had a really great time here. The staff were super helpful, it had a very social common area and bar next door, and is in a great neighbourhood close to the Metro. Some other reviewers expressed concerns about safety - but if you commute via the Anvers station you'll be fine.

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate all your kind words about our hostel. We always love to hear about how amazing our staff is, we always share the wonderful comments with them directly too! It's so cool that you take drinks in the bar "On The Road". I hope you enjoyed it. So we wait you for another stay with us. Take Care......

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5