Le Village Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

This hostel was in a perfect location. If you don't stay here, you are making a mistake. There is wonderful restaurants and walking and a metro stop. It's a great place.

Location is not so far from Gare de Nord and Montmartre. Nothing is special, but not bad at all.

I would return. Nice hostel, nice staff, good location to most things and with a metro stop just down the street.

I had a really great time here. The staff were super helpful, it had a very social common area and bar next door, and is in a great neighbourhood close to the Metro. Some other reviewers expressed concerns about safety - but if you commute via the Anvers station you'll be fine.

great palce to stay and meet people. great location. very friendly helpful staff

• 11th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Nice ambient and nice people there!

Excellent location near the sacre coeur church and very close to a metro station. good value for money..The breakfast is very basic but it's free so it's okay..just don't expect anothing special. Also,the atmosphere could be better,but for the price I would stay here again

My stay here was so lovely. I generally don't like the vibe of some hostels but this was so cosy and nice and fun at the same time. The common area was easy to meet people which was great as a solo traveller. The location was very good it had a lot of character and everything was very easy to get to

• 6th Jan 2015

Great place, great staff, great in general. Would definitely recommend!

In some places Parisians are thought to be austere and isolated as a group. The staff at Le Village Hostel are delightfully the exception that disprove that rule. Every ONE went out of their way to see that my (very brief/one night) stay was as comfortable as it could possibly be. The location could not be more romantically ideal. I was upgraded from an 8 to a 4 bedroom suite (very clean), slept peacefully and the breakfast was divine. This is another reason to LOVE Paris. I will be back.

Dear guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with the Hostelworld community. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also thrilled the staff was able to assist you during your stay with us. We are glad that the room was clean we try to better than better. Thanks for the view of the sacré coeur is the best of paris. See you next time. Take Care OLivier

The hostel is located near various shops and cafes, is a block away from the metro and about a 10-15 minute walk from Gare du Nord. The staff were all very nice, it was wonderfully quiet all night and the rooms were clean and made up every day. The only "complaint" I have is that the showers were a little cold and you had to keep pressing a button to keep the water flowing. Other than that, loved it!

Definitely enjoyed my visit. I had problems with the people in my room (they were obnoxious and I got hardly any sleep) but had few problems with the hostel itself. The staff was pleasant and helpful and I really liked the common area. Breakfast wasn't anything special, but hey it's free. Only bad thing: shower in my room was broken so had to walk out in the cold each morning to shower somewhere else. Also, a "fully equipped" kitchen is a bit of a stretch. It was a microwave and a hot plate.

Dear guest, Thanks to share your experience with hostelworld community. We're happy you enjoy your stay except the night but sometime it's the problem in the dormitory.Next time you can ask at reception for the earing. Sorry for the shower, we change it each time it's broken. See you next time Take care Olivier

It's only 10min to nord station. Room was clean.

Even I got late to breakfast ,they let me have it. Only thing that negative is location ,looks not safe in night.But they were excellent!

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with the Hostelworld community. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. In the night you must be careful in every place in PARIS. See you next time Olivier

The staff was great and very helpful. The location was close to everything, though not the best at night. Overall a great place to stay!

Dear Guest, Thanks to share your experience with Hostelworld Community. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We Know that you must be careful in the street of the night. See you next time Take Care Olivier.

Good location with plenty of halal food eating options around the neighborhood. Also located quite central in Paris hence are not far from most of the attractions throuh the Metro. Breakfast was quite bland but it's free so can't complain much on that. Staffs are very nice and friendly and didn't even charge me for printing.

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with the Hostelworld community. We are glad to read that you chose to join us for your trip to Paris. We`re happy our front desk staff were able to help you during your stay. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next trip to Paris. Take care Olivier

Only stayed one night, but seemed like a really cool place. Nice, international environment.

Everything was perfectly working well. Stuff, cleanliness, atmosphere, a great breakfast, hot shower (very important) and good location. When I am back in Paris, surely I know where to stay.

Oh man, I would like this place so much more if it wasn't so close to Sacre-Couer - one of the scarier more dangerous parts of Paris. The hostel itself and the staff - SO cool. But I got followed by two scary guys (in daylight!) while walking back to the hostel and just managed to duck in before they got to me. Females, exercise extreme caution here. And unlike the directions online, DON NOT get off at Barbès-Rochechouart, get off at Anvers (WAY closer and safer) for the same price on the metro.

Great location and good wifi

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5