Le Village Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Stayed in the apartment. Very good value for money. The apartment had 4 beds even though I think it says 2 when I booked it, so even better I guess :-) Nice and clean apartment with kitchen. Staff in the reception were very friendly and helpful. I truly recommend thus place!

Our room was above the bar so it was extremely noisy. The shared bathroom they offered was rough. Other than that it was a very clean, well kept room.

• 5th Oct 2014

Awesome hostel! Safe, very well located, helpful and smiling staff, clean, wifi in the bedrooms, power sockets next to beds, hot shower... If you're brazilian, João (the receptionist) can speak portuguese and make you feel like in home. Totally recommend it!

Nice hostel to stay and very friendly staff

The Village hostel is a great place to stay in Paris. It is quite close to the Gare du Nord station and the Anvers metro. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The kitchen/ lobby area was very lively with a great ambience for chatting with people. There was a good breakfast every morning. There is a meet-up area on the first floor verandah too which is quite good. Overall a great place to stay. Will definitely recommend it !!

There are not enough power plug in room and no individual lighting. Cannot access to wifi in room

ロケーションは凄く良かったです。駅からも近くで周りもお土産屋さんが多いです。スタッフもフレンドリーでした。部屋はモダンな感じで良かったですが、アメニティーが何もなくて、トイレのティッシュが使い古しのすごく少ないものしかおいてなかったです。でも、キッチンもついてて、近くに大きいスーパーもあったのでワインやチーズ、パンなどを買って楽しめました!(^^) 値段は場所が良いからかもしれませんが、高く思います。

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Japan

Good to stay. But little expensive comparing another country. Here is paris. Carf mart is located in walking distance. N along the pass to carf mart. There is cheap restaurants you can eat lunch n dinner with good price. But if u want to have good quality, go to la payette department store food building. There is reasonable price n really good quality lunch n dinner n even dessert. and good luck guys.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

It's really near from Anvers station and Basilique du Sacre Coeur! The staff became my friends as well and the atmosphere helped me to make more friends! Thank you, Le Village!

This was a nice hostel close to a good attraction. Close to both the train station and the metros, getting anywhere you want was easy. Room was nice and cozy. Bathroom/shower right in the 4 person room was acceptable. Liked the atmosphere and people. They even had a guitar in the lounge. :)

Stayed at this hostel for 4 nights. I stayed in a 8 bed mixed dorm. The room was huge with plenty of room for luggage storage and enough power points for everyone . Beds were comfortable. Dorms and bathroom were clean. Breakfast was simple but ok. Hostel is close to a metro station which makes it easy to get around the city. Whilst it was more expensive than any other hostel I stayed at in Europe during my 3 months abroad I was not disappointed 😊

Great location! Kind of small beds, but then again I'm 2m tall. Not the cleanest bathroom, think there was some black mold growing in it. Yikes. The common area is also absurdly small. I guess it used to be bigger, but they recently opened up a bar next to the hostel that they used the old breakfast room for. Good prices there if you're staying at the hostel. The best thing about the hostel is the location, kind of expensive for what it is, but it's paris. Met some awesome people there though.

Rooms are incredibly tiny! Compared to other hostels I've seen this was sub-par but the staff was really nice

• 20th Sep 2014

Excellent location with decent breakfast and clean rooms...4 bed female dorm was well maintained and spacious. Like the comments below, my only problem was one aggressive lady that appeared on the weekend. She barged into my room and started barking at me twice, claiming I was due to check out even though I'd already extended my stay the evening before. Moody French guy doing the night shift as well...shame because the rest are really friendly and helpful, weird mix of extremes amongst staff!

The hostel structure is good, but the wi-fi wasnt working on my room and there was none socket close to the beds. Also there was a very rude brazilian receptionist on the day shift. Overall it was clean and very close to a metro station

My first stay in a hostel and I thought it was pretty amazing for being in the heart of Paris and close to important train stations

• 13th Sep 2014

I usually stay at the Vintage Hostel but booked this one by accident but they're very close. smaller but more comfortable. beds nice, shower weak but very clean ensuite. one reception lady not friendly, couldn't care less when we found out we had our flights cancelled due to strike. took the phone off us when we were calling the free help line . I know she couldn't do much but she didn't have to be rude.wouldn't stay here again as she only added to our horrible end of trip!

location is perfect, 2 min to metro cathedral! Terrace is nice, hostel is not really social though! Wifi just at reception!!! 8-bed dorm was fine, enough space good size lockers (bring your own lock). bathroom needs a makeover incredibly loud during the night (1st floor)!Staff was nice EXCEPT Gabriella! I'm not sorry for naming her here, but she was just so unbelievably unfriendly! Cursing at guests, which is a big NO, ignoring people, impudent way of talking to guests in general

It's location is close to a metro line but overall is pretty far from the Champs, museums, etc. Le Village is located in a small street with several souvenir shops, restaurants,

Very good, only drawback was the noise from the street late at night

• 12th Sep 2014