Le Village Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Nice clean hostel, close to a metro. Some staff were a bit standoffish at times however this was definitely the minority and the rest of the staff made up for it as they were super helpful and friendly.

A fine hostel. The area of Montmartre is a little sketchy, but there is decent security in place at the hostel. Area is still worth a stay as it is VERY close to the Sacre Coeur, with a great view from the terrace. Overall it was fine, very mixed crowd, varying from families to loud British party goers.

The locks on the door were very tricky to open and close (we stayed on the rooms by the bar)

Bad hostel

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I dont like this place

staff was very good

Really excellent location right at the foot of Sacre Coeur!

• 18th Oct 2014

Clean, friendly, and average value. Couldn't ask for a better place.

• 18th Oct 2014

The staff (specifically the American/Braziliian guy whose name I forget) was great! Good vibe downstairs where lots of people hung out and ate/drank. Bar right next door and 2 min to the nearest metro. Clean rooms, but our bathroom had little ventulilation and smelled like mildew. Also appeared to be mold from the moisture. Otherwise I really enjoyed the place!

This hostel is just OK.

There were bedbugs on the beds, we didn't notice what they were until our last day but now we are covered in bed bugs bites!! Other than that the staff was really nice and the breakfast was good, our bed was a two beds suit and it had its own bathroom which was nice. I wish I could give them a good qualification but I was a bit disgusted when I discovered the bed bugs.

Location is good. Staff is okay. Wifi is not cover the room. Bathroom is no ventilation system, so wet.

The staff was excellent, the location description online is a little misleading, it is basically a side street of a busy, noisy area. Room was clean and comfortable.

• 7th Oct 2014

Stayed in the apartment. Very good value for money. The apartment had 4 beds even though I think it says 2 when I booked it, so even better I guess :-) Nice and clean apartment with kitchen. Staff in the reception were very friendly and helpful. I truly recommend thus place!

Our room was above the bar so it was extremely noisy. The shared bathroom they offered was rough. Other than that it was a very clean, well kept room.

• 5th Oct 2014

Awesome hostel! Safe, very well located, helpful and smiling staff, clean, wifi in the bedrooms, power sockets next to beds, hot shower... If you're brazilian, João (the receptionist) can speak portuguese and make you feel like in home. Totally recommend it!

Nice hostel to stay and very friendly staff

The Village hostel is a great place to stay in Paris. It is quite close to the Gare du Nord station and the Anvers metro. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The kitchen/ lobby area was very lively with a great ambience for chatting with people. There was a good breakfast every morning. There is a meet-up area on the first floor verandah too which is quite good. Overall a great place to stay. Will definitely recommend it !!

There are not enough power plug in room and no individual lighting. Cannot access to wifi in room

ロケーションは凄く良かったです。駅からも近くで周りもお土産屋さんが多いです。スタッフもフレンドリーでした。部屋はモダンな感じで良かったですが、アメニティーが何もなくて、トイレのティッシュが使い古しのすごく少ないものしかおいてなかったです。でも、キッチンもついてて、近くに大きいスーパーもあったのでワインやチーズ、パンなどを買って楽しめました!(^^) 値段は場所が良いからかもしれませんが、高く思います。

• 1st Oct 2014