Le Village Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

20 Rue d'Orsel, 75018 Paris, Paris, France

Absolutely love this hostel. Have stayed there three years in a row, and might be back again next year. Have met so many great people at this place

We had a great stay here. It's in a great location for the metro and it's right bear the Sacre Coure so quite a tourist area. The room was nice and large with comfy beds. The kitchen available was good but could have done with some mugs for hot drinks. The breakfast included is great though with croissants, cereal and bread. I would happily stay here again.

The hostel has a great location right at the foot of Montmartre hill and just a short hike up to the Sacre-Coeur with fantastic view to the rest of Paris. It's also 10 mins walk to the nearest metro station. Rooms are decent for the price and clean. Bathrooms are also clean with hot shower. Breakfasts are decently good and included. Staff were very friendly & helpful. The atmosphere is great with lots of other backpackers staying. The only minus point is the WiFi, which was slow and unstable.

a nice hostel/an awesome location! very close to Gare du Nord (10 minutes walk), close to the Metro line. every room has a toilet and a shower, a plus as well. only the staff should be better up-to-date about events and give the correct information. (when i was there for 2 days/one night and wanted to plan my stay, one of the staff members told me all of the museums would be open on May 1st. the day after this didn't seem to be the case. so we went to Paris without actually visiting le Louvre..)

It's nice that you can see Sacre Coeur from the windows of certain rooms. Wifi only works at the lobby. Not much of a common room (same lobby that also acts as breakfast/dining room. a bit on the small side though, but then this is Paris.). There is a small well-equipped kitchen. And a nice terrace but I didn't have the chance to use it course it was rainy and cold. The staff is nice and friendly enough. The location is great!

A great hostel! Perfectly located, friendly staff, and we were upgraded to a 4 dorm room upon arrival. Breakfast included in the price!

This is the first time that I arrive in the hostel and I ask for the front desk some tips about the city and they gave me a map and only it, therefore this was my worst experience in a hostel that I have already been.

This was an ok hostel, pretty good value for money. I didn't like that there are no places in your room to secure your belongings. Showers were annoying as you had to keep pressing a button to have water come out. Breakfast was great. Location is good as it's close to the metro, but I found Montmartre is a little bit sketchy. I didn't like that there is no age cap for this hostel, as I was a younger traveller.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »